BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not to...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
jocelyn c.
long branch, NJ
i love this afterdark palette! i’m light skin so using brighter colors sometimes has a negative effect on me. however, this palette has the perfect colors to blend and every time i use it i’m reminded why i got it to begin with!
Andrea E. G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
As every shadow pallete from this brans i love it alla colours are very pigmented and beautiful they do not fade during the day and are very long lasting. Love the shimmery colour because it adds and perfect finish to the look.
Sarah T.
Albany, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette is my go-to palette during Halloween. I purchased it at Ulta for a reasonable price and it has lasted me so long. It’s very easy to apply and work with and gives me a very spooky lid!
Brittnay A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I bought this I thought it was going to be a little different in color. As most are they look different compacted but are different applies. This wasn’t it when on and looked just like it did in the case. I definitely would buy it again and I actually have one in my bag now.
Madison N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absulutly love this product. I couldn't believe how amazed I was with the quality and how much product you get for the price! I would highly recommend this product and I will purchase again! Product last forever! Love it!!
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very spunky collet pallet. I loved all the colors! They lasted a long time. Very nice packaging. It is pricey but so worth it in my opinion. You're definitely getting your monies worth. Definitely will buy it again when mine runs out.
Malorie K.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow pallets. It has all different types of shades of colors. They are nice and easy to apply. They last all throughout the day and they are worth the price! I would recommend this product.
Rebeca B.
Zebulon, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette even though I dont use it alot since I have more faborites. But these shadows are highly pigmented and easy to blend out. You can be super creative with these colors and trust me , you'll love the look
Brooke T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my AfterDark Eyeshadow Palette, I love the different range of colors. The packaging is so cute and the colors are very pigmented and beautiful. Great price great quality eyeshadows. I bought this off their website.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes