Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#11 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (51)
This blends really well and has excellent color payout. If you love other Urban Decay products then this one will be no dfferent. It's the Urban Decay formula that we all know and love.
Demisha P.
Demisha P.
Surrey , British Columbia

For me I found this palette amazing as I love bright vibrant colors no need to apply lots when little to none shows amazing results and can us as a light highlighter for your face 😊
Kari R.
Kari R.
Church Hill, TN

Love all urban decay eye shadows and the colors in this palette is amazing. The colors really pop. Perfect for a night out or can be put on lightly for work. Color really stays on.
marissa n.
marissa n.
Fontana, CA

Favorite palette , literally comes with the cutest shades and very pigmented has a shimmer to it which makes it more cute and the palette in general looks so cute worth the cost !
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
North Baltimore, OH

I don't often use this but I do love it specially when I go out at night. Not to expensive could use a little improvement probably won't buy again but nice packaging very pretty.
Laura S.
Laura S.

Waited awhile to get this and when I finally did I was happy with it. The colors are fun, pigmented and smooth. I love UD shadows. Use their eye printer for an extra stay boost!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Brandon, FL

Urban Decay nailed it with this palette. I'm so in love already and I just got this a few weeks ago. If you like the moon dust eyeshadows then you will love this entire palette.
Maya B.
Maya B.
Mooresville, NC

I'm a huge fan of these eyeshadows!! They stayed on all night and I would love for Urban Decay to keep using this formula because it stayed on, blended well and went on easy!
Amanda  G.
Amanda G.
Hampton , Va

I love these colors there so different yet versatile I've noticed using a wet brush is best for maximum pigment price point is right around normal and the packaging is cute
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Calgary

These shadows are so beautiful. They are highly pigmented and have such an amazingly bright bold shimmering colors. Truly out of this world. I love love love this palette.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes

Join Now