Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#131 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (25)
Laura S.
Laura S.

Waited awhile to get this and when I finally did I was happy with it. The colors are fun, pigmented and smooth. I love UD shadows. Use their eye printer for an extra stay boost!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL

Urban Decay nailed it with this palette. I'm so in love already and I just got this a few weeks ago. If you like the moon dust eyeshadows then you will love this entire palette.
Scarlett R.
Scarlett R.
Maceo, KY

Very beautiful palette with many colors to choose from. Was very satisfied with this item. Alot of my friends use this line and absolutely are faithful to it and all its shades.
Nilda R.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ

omgggggg this palette is giving me life. I love Urban Decay I don't however love their pricing all the time. You can always snag these on Amazon or ebay for a little cheaper.
Jaimie N.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL

A stunning palette! Love the colors and pigmentation! You get ten shadows and a brush! Worth the money 100%! Like I said, it's pigmentation is great! I use it all the time'
Serena t.
Serena t.
Galloway , OH

Urban Decay products are by far the best in the industry! I love their entire eyeshadow line and use it daily. Sephora is the best place to stop and sample their new line.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Evansville, IN

Love these colors! I can choose any color and it will still look good! I have blue eyes and a lot of these colors look awesome! The packaging was nice. Easy to apply. Use.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Calgary

These shadows are so beautiful. They are highly pigmented and have such an amazingly bright bold shimmering colors. Truly out of this world. I love love love this palette.
jacky g.
jacky g.

i loved this palette it has such good pigmentation and beautiful and different colors love it. the first time i used it i fell in love use it mostly for special ocasions
hayley b.
hayley b.
Rockford, IL

I love the colors in their eyeshadows. They are brilliant and bold. I love color so this is perfect fit me. I also like how it applies to my eyelids it goes in smooth.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?

Join Now