BY URBAN DECAY

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not to...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Love this pallet. It’s one of my favorites. My eyes are hazel and these colors are great on them. Very easy to apply and great pigment. Lasts long too!! First time bought this but will buy again when all used up.
Megan K.
Looking for a palette that's rich in hues and lasts for forever? Look no further than Urban Decay. They are amazing, especially for POC. Sometimes, having such warm skin dulls the color pigments, but this one stays true
Ana L.
Great Neck, NY
For me, urban decay has the bests eyeshadows in the market! They have strong colors and last the time you need them to last! Besides it, their package is always very beautiful and practical! Totally recommend it!
Sarina D.
The "Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette" was a limited edition and completely exclusive to just Sephora. The quality of the palette is really nice. All of the ten shades had good pigmentation was easy to apply and worked with each other well.
Natalia Y.
Urban decay is life!! This palette is absolutely amazing! Very pigmented and smooth applying! Sooooo amazing! Definitely recommend but then again i recommend alllll urban decay products! Go out and buy all ahah
Yadira D.
El Campo Texas
I love love love this product easy fine colors. My eye color is brown and it looks great with these warm easy colors! The packaging is love at first sight. The colors are long lasting . I will purchase again.
Karyn N.
I adore this pallet! The colors are all so deep and sparkly! A little goes a long way, and it’s great!! It was available at my local Ulta Beauty, so I didn’t even have to struggle to get a hold of it! Love it!
Maneisha S.
I never bought this product my I have a relative who let me use theirs and I fell in love. As soon as I get the funds this will be my fav. And the packaging is really pretty just wants me to get it even more
Emma K.
Louisville, KY
Super pigmented but I hate when a palette doesn’t include mattes. It’s a bit pricey but kat von d is always worth the money. Love the colors just wish their were mattes, can’t complete a look with this palette
Kimber Lee C.
THESE COLORS ARE SO PIGMENTED !!! I love this palette! It’s a great value for less than $50! I love the packaging and the way they promoted the product . I use this product like once a month for cute looks!
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?