BY URBAN DECAY

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

• Is this available at Sephora yet? 16 Answers
  • This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too ...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do yo...1 Answers
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Let me start by saying how beautiful these colors are, both in the pan and with finger swatches, these are all duochromes in an oil slick like packaging. With finger swatching the color pay off is fantastic, BUT if you use a brush with this you get almost no pigmentation which I hate because I want so much to love this
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Nesconset, NY
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
This is okay. Not super impressive. Do NOT purchase if you're looking for a product with a full range, because these are literally just glittery pressed powders. No blending or highlighting shade. They can be a little powdery, but fun for a pop of color. Not worth it if you're looking for one universal palette.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
The colors are really pretty. They seem to be decent quality but maybe aren't as smooth as individual pots. They do blend pretty well. None of them are matte, so only shimmer finishes. But the colors are beautiful! There are some repeats from the singles to this palette but if you know Urban Decay, that's common.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
This palette was exactly what I have been looking for. I bought the natasha denona five palette with coppers and browns and was so disappointed bc the fallout. This palette is so pigmented and stays on all day. The pigments blend well and I am so in love with the iridescent holographic pearl shade, it's insanely unique. U can get some super cool looks with these. They work great wet, some fallout at first bc they r so pigmented. I didn't get the fallout when i tapped the brush off before applying
Angela D.
Angela D.
Bally, PA
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I went to Sephora to swatch this pallette, and was unimpressed for the price tag. A few of the colors were nice, but most seemed light and patchy. I've heard others say it works better if used as a glitter (use with a glitter primer base). So if that's your thing I'd say go for it. It was a pass for me.
Angela G.
Angela G.
San Pablo, CA
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
No words can describe the love I have for this eyeshadow pallet! Long lasting vibrant colors and just amazing on every single skin tone! Perfect for any and every single occasion! When I buy eyeshadow pallets I never use all the colors, but I can truly and proudly say that I use every single color that this urban decay pallet has to offer! They're perfect!
Zaria G.
Zaria G.
albuquerque
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
It's a great product! The brighter colors are very bold and pigmented. Although, it very soft and would recommend eye primer before because the colors have to be packed on because it's not very "thick", it's a very dusty product. It's good to see Urban Decay have colors besides the neutral but these colors don't really go with an every day look for me.
Piper P.
Piper P.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I'm a huge urban decay fan , and just love make up palettes in general because it's so much easier to keep everything organized. I tested the colors out and I love them. Can't wait to create new looks with them.
Wylie, TX
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I really love this palette.  The colors are beautiful and unique to a lot of the current offerings on the market.  You can make a look for any eye color,  I do recommend either a white or black base underneath to make the color really pop with an extra bang.  I definitely recommend this palette.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Clackamas, OR
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Bought this palette for myself as a "pop of color" palette and I have to say anytime I've worn this I alway get compliments. The pigmentation on these shimmery shadows exceeded my expectations. The only downfall I would say is the fallout, but that's an easy fix for me so I don't mind.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?