Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Shelby A.Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by jennifer g.Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sam S.See all 65 photos

BY URBAN DECAY

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

• Is this available at Sephora yet? Yes it is finally. I just got ... 16 Answers
  • This colours looks so bright and spar...You can definitely manipulate ... 6 Answers
  • Hiya, Where is the best place that I...UD sets the price so it will b... 1 Answers
Photos (65)
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Amazing! This is my new favorite pallete. The colors are beautifully pigmented and are incredible for not only after dark looks but trust me they work for day looks too! I've been wearing it every day/night since I got it. I felt immidiately regret when I got it initially (I've been trying to subdue my pallette problem) but as soon as I took a test drive I fell in love. Totally worth it. This is the only pallette that I use and love every single color! If I were to add anything just for icing on the cake it would be a transition color. Otherwise, total perfection for me .
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
This is hands down the best palette UD has released in years! The colors are to die for and the formula is buttery smooth and glides right on. The metallic finish is absolutely stunning and looks great, day or night. The colors are incredibly blendable and fun to use together for a multidimensional look. I would recommend applying these shadows with a flat synthetic brush for best pigment pickup and impact. And for true lasting power, prime the lid with their Primer Potion and spritz a little All Nighter Spray on your brush before you dip into the pan.
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Ok so I was really indifferent to this new UD Palette because there are so many beautiful palettes released right now, but after searching it at sephora and creating a warm eyeshadow look with the pink shades in this Palette I was pleasantly surprised how much I loved it! It does have a lot of thick glitter, which turned me off initially, but after using this Palette I was blown away by the pigmentation of the colors! It looked beautiful and I got a lot of complements. My only qualm is the packaging.. it doesn't catch my eye.
Raquel V.
Raquel V.
Gig Harbor, WA
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Amazing eye shadow palette. AMAZING foemula!!! They eye shadows are soooooo creamy and feel so nice! The colors are great and bright! They are extremly pigmented, even with a brush! I would recommend using some Fix+ with the shadows, it just makes them stand out even more. That isn't necessary though. Very happy with my purchase! Only down side is there are not matte shadows for crease colors so you do need another palette to use with this one. Also, the packaging is very heavy duty! It's made out of plastic, which is nice!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Beautiful! These colors are so much better in person! Lounge had me worried, but came through! I was worried there wouldn't be much green to it, but there is, which is good because I have dark green eyes. They can be a bit hard to build up but most duo chromes are. I give it a 4.7 overall. No pics do it justice. I tried for hours but just couldn't capture the beauty lol. Go see it in person, or have faith and get it! I will be using it a lot this summer.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lansdowne, PA
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
colors are very pigmented and creamy the pallet also has a very full range of color personally I dont think this is an essential pallet though, I say this because I cannot take this pallet and travel with because I would need other pallets to finish creating my look. I own this pallet because I collect make up these are quality shadows but the color scheme is for the bold
Deya P.
Deya P.
Summerville , SC
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay is th eultimate best!!!! It's super pigmented, which means it will last forever!!! THe colros are true and rich!!! Just awesome!!! No need to change anything!!! The case is very trendy and cool. If you want a great variety of colors and eyecatching color...if you want continuous compliments...I would definitely recommend Urban Decay!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Santa Monica, CA
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
I just have to say you must use primer first to build color. Lots of fall out but also beautiful if you combine these colors it is very exotic. If you want to compare it is like moondust palette but this is not as pretty on me personally. But this comes with an ok shadow brush. Also might look good with alchemist layered on top.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Athens, AL
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Please understand these aren't eyeshadow but rather they're pressed pigments. This means that they are more highly pigmented, subject to more fallout, and take a little more care. These are pressed pigments of cold colors so be ready to go bold with it! A beautiful palette, but colors aren't exactly functional for real life.
Ania G.
Ania G.
Review for: Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
Ok so I don't own this one just yet so I can't give it five stars just yet but from what I saw when I swatches it... the colors were great pigmented and smooth. I loved that some of them were duochrome! As soon as I get it and see how they work on the eye and how blendable they are I shall update my review.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes