BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and what do ...1 Answers
Carlee B.
Kathleen
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite pallete to be bold with. I was never one for colors until I decided to give this gem a try. Every color in this pallete is extremely pigmented. Not a whole lot of fall out and easy to blend. I've created multiple looks with this product from basic to WOW. I ordered this when it was on sale on the UD website a couple months back. I don't really habe any complaints about it. Even the brush that comes in it is nice. And we all know how badly those can be. Overall I recommend this to anyone. It's so fun and beautiful!
Marissa S.
Holbrook, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is worth every penny. These are all metallics with one duo chrome. The pigment is there, the staying power is there, no fallout. Color selection is great! I use the pink, yellow, and turquoise colors the most. The pink and yellow being the lightest in the palette but absolutely not dull or lacking. These stay all day. Druggie (the purple shade) is also very pale, it's not lacking in pigment, it's just a pale shade. The rest are moderate in application with a brush and of course apply heaviest with finger app. I love this as much as my Moon Dust, though don't expect the formulas to be the same. The Moon Dust is pressed pigment, this one is metallic shadows. Both are two of my favorite and most used!!!
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
this pallete came straight from dreamland! I SWORE after full spectrum I'd be done buying palletes for a while, seeing as I have a tote full of urban decays latest pallete selections. well I saw this and I just couldn't help myself. as many pallete as I have, there's no regrets buying this one! all the colors are beautiful and pigmented with little fallout. As beautiful as my moondust pallete is, it is much harder to use with insane glitter fallout, so this one tops the moondust any day! all the glory of a moondust color without the setbacks. this one is a winner and I cant wait for more of these luscious shimmery colors! I would die for a pallete like this but with more duotones!
Philly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy using this palette those nights I want my makeup to stand out and when I want to spice it up. I love all of the glitter that is in it and surprisingly it will stay on all night. It is very easy to use and I will totally buy this product again.
Jennifer L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing bad to say. I held off on UB for years, boycotting, and finally went for EVERYTHING i had heard about for so long. These are so easy to use, so pretty on their own even--and LAST. And you don't need much. They don't crease. They don't look dry. (They make the eyelid skin look better, not worse). They hold eyeshadows very well, except for the ones that I know suck too much in lasting power (MAC Quarry/Scene). However, the beautiful sheen of some of these paints is a shame to cover up with powder eyeshadows, I think!
Mellisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
All these vibrant colors . I love the pigment of all of this product . I only use his when I want a dramatic finish . The packaging is very cute . Not really familiar with the colors names but anything o the bronze or burgundy are my favorite
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeshadow palette.  The jewel toned colors are stunning and I love how creamy and pigmented and bendable they are.  I do like to combine this palette with another palette usually to make a full look, but you can use this palette alone to create eye looks.  I can use this alone to make a beautiful sunset eye and a nice purple eye.  The blues are a little too far outside my comfort zone for allover lid shades but are nice under the eyes.
Ashlee O.
Front Royal
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can use this for any look .. simple day , matching day , bold day , night out .. the colors are vibrant and pigmented .. I also like how they tried to put two different shades of each color in the palette, it's my baby 😍
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say I love the package I love the eyeshadows I just love everything about it catches your eyes it looks great so if you have brown eyes. The price is very good you’re getting a great product and you know it’s worth every single penny if you’re thinking about purchasing just stop thinking and get it!
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am swooned by this palette, I want to bathe in these palettes. The packaging is gorgeous, the brush that comes with it is double sided and very easy to pick up any eyeshadow with. The colors, hmm I don't even know where to start how beautiful they are. It is a must have in my eyeshadow collection. This eyeshadow will still stay on all day, even after I accidentally rub my eyes WITHOUT EYE PRIMER (I also have monolids, influence, factor probably) Great job Urban Decay!
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes