Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#11 in Eyeshadow

A jewel-toned collection with 10 sultry shades of Urban Decay eye shadow. With late-night rendezvous in mind, Urban Decay created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for wherever the night takes you. This jewel-toned palette feautres 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow including seven just-released colors and three cult favorites that no beauty junkie should be without. Amp up your eye looks with these shade-shifting duo tones and metallic shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic Urban Decay colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift), and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all. Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That's the inspiration behind this palette. It has everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones, including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them, this palette is full of possibilities. Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, the Afterdark Palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend, and smudge with the compact precision end, and then use the small eye shadow brush end to apply color all over the lid or in the crease of the eye. Each eye shade features Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Eye shadow in Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift), Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift), Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper), Sinful (metallic golden amber), Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift), Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift), Lounge (brick red satin with green shift), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift) - Small double-ended eye shadow brush

Photos (46)
Sienna P.
Sienna P.

I have been searching long for a palette that has bright bold (but elegant) colours that I can wear layer into a daytime office (to evening)look.  I love metallic/ duo chrome, but I'm not 25 anymore and also need some not too funky; I thought I had found my match in the URBAN DECAY After Dark palette. The colours swatched beautifully and fortunately did not have fallout, but took a lot of work to blend and pack on the pigment.  I absolutely loved the dark violet (druggie). I didn't love the seemingly more wearable sinful, off duty (neutrals).  Overall I only enjoyed some of the bolder colours (less than half the palette), so my search for a bold, yet functional palette still continues; unfortunately the limited edition UD palettes are a real hit or miss, that said I enjoy their permanent palettes.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Quincy, MA

Amazing! This is my new favorite pallete. The colors are beautifully pigmented and are incredible for not only after dark looks but trust me they work for day looks too! I've been wearing it every day/night since I got it. I felt immidiately regret when I got it initially (I've been trying to subdue my pallette problem) but as soon as I took a test drive I fell in love. Totally worth it. This is the only pallette that I use and love every single color! If I were to add anything just for icing on the cake it would be a transition color. Otherwise, total perfection for me .
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA

This is hands down the best palette UD has released in years! The colors are to die for and the formula is buttery smooth and glides right on. The metallic finish is absolutely stunning and looks great, day or night. The colors are incredibly blendable and fun to use together for a multidimensional look. I would recommend applying these shadows with a flat synthetic brush for best pigment pickup and impact. And for true lasting power, prime the lid with their Primer Potion and spritz a little All Nighter Spray on your brush before you dip into the pan.
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA

was stuck between this pallette and a makeup forever pallette that had similiar colors. Im super happy about my choice :) These colors are extremely pigmented and vibrant but without being patchy. I Love the brush that comes with it! I don't even need to use primer with these bad boys, my fav shades are Lounge, Scene, and Fringe. The main concern I have with this palette is that it's all main colors. There are no crease/blending colors. It's a great palette to pair with a very neutral palette. I love it & would highly recommend it. 🙌🏽
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv

Ok so I was really indifferent to this new UD Palette because there are so many beautiful palettes released right now, but after searching it at sephora and creating a warm eyeshadow look with the pink shades in this Palette I was pleasantly surprised how much I loved it! It does have a lot of thick glitter, which turned me off initially, but after using this Palette I was blown away by the pigmentation of the colors! It looked beautiful and I got a lot of complements. My only qualm is the packaging.. it doesn't catch my eye.
Raquel V.
Raquel V.
Tacoma, WA

Amazing eye shadow palette. AMAZING foemula!!! They eye shadows are soooooo creamy and feel so nice! The colors are great and bright! They are extremly pigmented, even with a brush! I would recommend using some Fix+ with the shadows, it just makes them stand out even more. That isn't necessary though. Very happy with my purchase! Only down side is there are not matte shadows for crease colors so you do need another palette to use with this one. Also, the packaging is very heavy duty! It's made out of plastic, which is nice!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

One of my all time favorite palettes. 5 stars isnt even enough. The quality of urban decay is always mind blowing. The colors are so bold and pigmented, even the lighter ones. They blend together so well, i dont think its even possible to use urban decay and have your makeup turn out blotchy. Such fun colors and combinations to try with the after dark palette, but another one of my favorite things is getting to play with the super cool reflective case that this palette comes in!!!!
Yasmin O.
Yasmin O.
england

The quality of the palette is good, and it is one of the better pre-made palettes from the brand in the last year. This is likely due to that their shimmers are often where they shine, and these are all very shimmery. All ten shades had good pigmentation, longer-wear (seven to eight hours), were easy to blend and apply to bare skin, and worked well with each other. Definitely recommend this palette to any eye-shadow lover or just someone who likes makeup in general.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Conway, SC

Beautiful! These colors are so much better in person! Lounge had me worried, but came through! I was worried there wouldn't be much green to it, but there is, which is good because I have dark green eyes. They can be a bit hard to build up but most duo chromes are. I give it a 4.7 overall. No pics do it justice. I tried for hours but just couldn't capture the beauty lol. Go see it in person, or have faith and get it! I will be using it a lot this summer.
Wanida K.
Wanida K.

I am not going to lie the only reason I bought this palette was to have it. I don't find the shades appealing at all and they are all shimmers, and do not judge me on buying it because I love to collect makeup. The colors are nice and fun but I don't think you could complete a whole look with this, the pigmentation is very good when swatched with my fingers, but since the colors are not so appealing to me I haven't reached for it once to even use it.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA

Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane

This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Raleigh, NC

is it a good value for the money?
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA

Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes

Join Now