BY URBAN DECAY

With late-night rendezvous in mind, we created the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. This jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without.

Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors to new shades, this palette has it all.

Once the sun goes down, anything goes. That’s the inspiration behind our Afterdark Palette. It’s got everything you need to create a range of after-hours-inspired looks. Loaded with a diverse range of metallic jewel tones (including several that seem to change colors depending on how the light hits them), this palette is full of possibilities.

Housed in an iridescent metallic purple case, this palette makes the perfect late-night accessory, equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush. Line, blend and smudge with the compact precision brush, and use the small eyeshadow brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.

Every Eyeshadow shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™—for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Calcium Sodium Borosilicate

• Is this available at Sephora yet? 16 Answers
  • This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these ar...6 Answers
  • Who has the Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette and ...1 Answers
Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love this palette! The shadows are so creamy and smooth. Easy to blend,very pigmented and last a whole 9 hour shift at work!" in 353 reviews
  • "Omg! I was very unimpressed by this palette when I first heard about it to be honest. I have the UD Through The Looking Glass, Vice Reloaded XX, other colorful UD palettes in the past, etc. And this just didn't feel like it was something new that wasn't like the other 30 palettes I've bought in the last six months. But of course, me being me. a collector of sorts. I just had to have it. With Sephoras awesome return policy there's really never any risk so why not. Well im so happy I did. This palette is more than amazing! These new colors are absolutely gorgeous! Every single one of these colors go on patchy at first swipe but once you build the color with a second layer or using a wet brush in the first place you get phenomenal pigmentation. There's a little bit of glitter fall out but nothing super noticeable by any means. These colors are super unique and of great quality. The blendability is decent and I love any change from the sea of boring brown neutrals we've been drowning in" in 70 reviews
  • "Sparkle and shine ! That's for divas and disco queens lol ! Absolutely adorable , long lasting and shining and great colors ! I always use it going out sometimes even during my regular day and it make sure me shine more lol ! Great consistency " in 67 reviews
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Inside you have a very large mirror & a double-ended brush. The brush is actually really well thought out to go with the shade’s texture as well. You have a bit stiffer bristles- also great for foiling! One side is a normal eyeshadow brush shape with a curved edge to fit the crease as well & the other is a smaller version perfect for details.I think the value is pretty insane for 10 eyeshadows that add up to full sizes in weight! That’s $49 for 10 FULL SIZE Urban Decay Eyeshadows! At this point, that’s cheaper than the drugstore most of the time so it is a steal. & all of these colors are fantastic- no duds or anything here at all. You’ll likely need another palette to complete your look with some mattes but that makes this palette a secret weapon which I’m completely okay with.
Justice T.
Orlando, Fl
This is a beautiful palette. Really butter shadows, but I feel like you do have to layer these to get an intense look. It’s an all pressed glitter palette with different vibrant colors, so make sure you have your matte shadows with you. I LOVE the brush in this palette as well.
Jess R.
Providence
This palette is great for a night out. I love the duochrome quality of the shades and the fact that I can do a colorful look that pops or a more amped up neutral look with one palette. I tend to use the warmer shades more but like to use the blue/teal/purple shades as an accent under my waterline or in the inner corner. Plus the packaging for this palette is beautiful!
Sunny K.
Seattle
Love the shades here. There are a bunch of unique colors that I haven't had the pleasure of playing with until now. My favorite unique colors right now is lounge and fringe. Very cool unique colors that work pleasantly and surprising well together not to mention the beautiful case.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
this pallete came straight from dreamland! I SWORE after full spectrum I'd be done buying palletes for a while, seeing as I have a tote full of urban decays latest pallete selections. well I saw this and I just couldn't help myself. as many pallete as I have, there's no regrets buying this one! all the colors are beautiful and pigmented with little fallout. As beautiful as my moondust pallete is, it is much harder to use with insane glitter fallout, so this one tops the moondust any day! all the glory of a moondust color without the setbacks. this one is a winner and I cant wait for more of these luscious shimmery colors! I would die for a pallete like this but with more duotones!
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
This is an all shimmer palette which I am totally fine with. that’s what i love about eyeshadow palettes. What i don’t love about this palette is that they aren’t all that shimmery. They are very pigmented but they come off a little dry. The shadows are very pretty though, just not as reflective as i want them to be.
Alexis B.
I really love this palette , it has a lovey range of beautiful colors from warm to cool. I personally think that three of the colors could be considered duo chrome , especially lounge. The shadows are very pigmented and soft/ creamy to the touch. I noticed very little to no fallout while applying!
Miranda S.
Brewer, ME
You definitely need to put a base down they’re more of topper eye shadows. I have only used it a few times in store I don’t own it. It’s easy to apply but not super pigmented. I wouldn’t buy. There are so many more eyeshadows out there that are better quality for the money
Carlee B.
Kathleen
This is my favorite pallete to be bold with. I was never one for colors until I decided to give this gem a try. Every color in this pallete is extremely pigmented. Not a whole lot of fall out and easy to blend. I've created multiple looks with this product from basic to WOW. I ordered this when it was on sale on the UD website a couple months back. I don't really habe any complaints about it. Even the brush that comes in it is nice. And we all know how badly those can be. Overall I recommend this to anyone. It's so fun and beautiful!
Chelsea H.
I thought this would be more similar to the electric palette but it's very subtle in comparison. They are all satin/metallics. Some are better than others. The packaging is pretty and sturdy but smells like burnt plastic. I would only purchase on sale..
Apryl C.
Is this available at Sephora yet?
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where do you get this ?
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
This colours looks so bright and sparkly. I hope these are not too bright for normal wear. What do you suggest?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find this pallet at ??? The ulta by my house does not have it what are some other suggestions to look I hate ordering my make up online sometimes
Karen M.
Raleigh, Nc
is it a good value for the money?