Urban Decay After Dark Travel Pencil Set

Whether you’re on the go or headed out of town, always be ready for a night out with our After Dark Travel Pencil Set. We loaded this set with a trio of our creamy, award-winning 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils—all in our convenient travel size. The shades: Voodoo (an exclusive shade) and two must-have neutrals, Zero and Corrupt.

Our cushiony 24/7 formula glides on soft, yet delivers extra long wear and waterproof color. It stays creamy for about 30 seconds so you can blend it, then dries down to a budge-proof finish. And the moisturizing formula contains jojoba oil, vitamin E and cottonseed oil.

You can easily find the 24/7 color you’re looking for—even within the depths of your bag—with our shade-matched barrels.

What you see is what you get:

Voodoo (bright metallic purple), Zero (zealous black) and Corrupt (dark metallic reddish brown shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

CORRUPT:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Mica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Tocopherol, Polyurethane-11, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol.

VOODOO:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide.

ZERO:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Mica, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol.

All Shades May Contain :

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

How good are these?
Do these eyeliners smudge?
Are these pencils R E A L L Y long lasting? I have tried different brands from the pricey to the inexpensive and they all give me racoon eyes in less than an hour.
Start your review of Urban Decay After Dark Travel Pencil Set!
Product Highlights
I love Urban Decay eye liner! It goes on so easy with no smudging. Before UD I really didn't use eyeliner because I hated the hassle, but now I love it!in reviews
...definitely worth the price and the color selection is great. Great pigments and long lasting. in reviews
Morgan S.
Jackson, TN
Urban Decay After Dark Travel Pencil Set uploaded by Morgan S.
Goes on super smooth! Stays on for a few hours. Definitely not 24/7 but a good 5-8 hours. Very pigmented. Would definitely buy again. I’m wearing double life here. Love the natural look. [product:urban-decay-24/7-glide-on-eye-pencil]
Rebecca K.
They truely are waterproof. They slide right on your eye without any issues creating a perfect line! The colors are spot on and deep as well.
Maxine K.
Great Neck
Awesome. My favorite brand of makeup and the only eyeliner I will wear. This is my go to product. It last till u use makeup remover.
Katie S.
North Canton, OH
Urban Decay makes great products and this one definitely hits the mark. A great pencil set with good pigmentation!
Karen F.
San Jose, CA
Gorgeous colors and it wears very well. It sharpens easily and it's easy to remove with make up remover.
Nicole S.
White Oak, WV
I bought this little collection a couple years ago. It is a good starter set for people who would like to try Urban Decay's glide-on eyeliners. They are a very good set, but they're not full sized products. That's nothing to really gripe over because they will still last a very long time. I never go through a full sized product anyhow.
Danna A.
Shreveport, LA
Awesome This product was a gift to myself and I cannot sing its praise enough. It slides on easily and stays all day. Colors are vibrant and have the perfect amount of shimmer
Amanda  L.
I love the colors, the consistency, and pigmentation is great. However the staying power is not the greatest.
Heather  H.
I love the after dark travel kit. You get three colors for $19.00! I like corrupt because it's a dark brown with shimmer but the shimmer doesn't show up on your water line. Voodoo is the second color and it's a nice purple. The third which is my favorite because it's a classic black called zero. The best thing about these eyeliners is they don't move throughout the day. Urban Decay has really earned my trust on these. I would recommend 24/7 glide on eye pencils to everyone. They really are a staple in my makeup routine.
Bailey D.
OR
These are really great dark pigmented colors perfect for any look. They have just the right amount of tint.