BY URBAN DECAY

Draw liquid lines so sharp they could cut glass. Our slender brush lays down long-lasting matte, slick and shimmery shades sure to satisfy your color lust. Achieve clean, sharp WATERPROOF lines with shocking ease. The newest addition to our 24/7 franchise is available in a veritable rainbow of long-lasting, highly-pigmented, WATERPROOF color options – shades ranging from matte to glossy to shimmery! (And why would you only buy one? Try them all!) Use the ultra-fine brush tip to create lines that are razor-thin or thick, even and bold. The brush is also short and easy to control, making it ideal for liquid liner newbies. The slim pens are convenient – go ahead and pack 'em all into your makeup bag – and are color-matched to each shade.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sabbath / Demolition Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG-16/16 Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Laureth-2 Benzoate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Polyacrylate, Coconut Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Trisodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Radium / Woodstock / Bobby Dazzle Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Butylene Glycol, BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG-16/16 Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Laureth-2 Benzoate, Silica, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Polyacrylate, Coconut Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Trisodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Revolver / Smog Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG-16/16 Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Laureth-2 Benzoate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Silica, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Polyacrylate, Coconut Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Trisodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Tin Oxide, Disodium Edta, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

All Shades May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine)

• Does it work because I would like to buy the color eyelin...1 Answers
  • I have really sensitive eyes and they water a lot if I pu...2 Answers
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Liner or Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liq...2 Answers
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I absolutely love urban decays 24/7 waterproof liquid liners. The brush is fine and precise. The one that I am constantly repurchasing I would say ever 2-3 months is perversion the most pigmented black liner that doesn't budge." in 215 reviews
  • "I always always had a problem with liquid eyeliner coming off by the end of the day,but this is the ONLY one that will stay put. I own demolition(black) and the brown one. My fav is the black. Strong black liner works great for winged eyes. It dries pretty fast, but sometimes can make my eyelashes look funny if I'm not careful. The brush is a very fine one , so it might take some getting used to. Once u get the hang of it u can't go wrong! I won't go without this! " in 82 reviews
  • "I love for a liquid eyeliner to give me the perfect cat eye and this one succeeds do that I love the different colors that it's in,it's not clumpy I like that it is inexpensive, it stays on all day ,and it's waterproof so if I happened to jump in it doesn't wash off!!❤️😍definitely recommended with a five star rating " in 56 reviews
  • "This is the only eyeliner that will stay on my oily skin. It doesn't smudge or anything. If I need it for extra long wear or for really hot/sweaty days, I'll use the Urban Decay Primer Potion underneath and it stays put through even the sweatiest of hikes. Another fantastic thing is it just comes right off with even just water. I use the purple shade and love love love it. " in 46 reviews
Keyshia C.
New York
Awesome eyeliner! I have always loved the look of wingtip liner or the Egyptian liner look, and it's taken me a lot of trial and error to finally perfect my technique. This eyeliner makes it so easy! It glides on easily and smoothly. I haven't had any issues with sleep dust or it becoming flakey. It stays on for a REALLY long time. This stuff will stay put no matter what you throw at it. Dip in the pool? Not going anywhere. Out all day and night? This product is staying put. Fall asleep in your makeup? You're going to wake up with a perfect cat eye like it's naturally apart of your face. This eyeliner has really helped me learn to do many different styles. It's very easy to use, dries fast, and really stays put. I only wish it lasted longer, probably best not to use it as an everyday liner because you will run out of it so quickly. However, for the days when you want your makeup to last a long time, this is the only product you're going to need. I have a hard time convincing myself to try any other liner.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
I love the colors! This liner does go on nice and smooth and it does have pretty good staying power. I find the tip comes out with too much product on it so i have to gently swipe it around against the top edge, just before pulling it completely out. Also, my right eye gets crazy watery sometimes and this liner hasn't been able to stand up to that. I'll end up with one weirdly off-balanced eye. Kind of sucks. I love the colors, though, and will keep playing with it. Maybe I'll find out how to stop the watering.
Juliana I.
I did not enjoy this product as much as I would have liked. I had it in a brown color. The product would seep out of the tube even when closed. Even if I cleaned of the edges well, the next time I used it there would be a leak. Maybe I got a bad one. I didn’t feel like the product went on well, it felt a bit watery. I would try it again but I’d be skeptical.
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
This eyeliner is no joke when it says it lasts. I could apply it in the am and if I didn't wash my face (which is a no no but we all do it here and there) it was still on the following morning. Great colors too! The downside is they can leak. I've had 2 leak on me. These are not cheap either. If I wouldn't have got them on sale I would have returned/
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Normally I love Urban Decay products and they work really well. Well I bought the silver one and I wasn't crazy about. It's tough to put on because it makes my eyes water which does not normally happen. The silver one at least is very light and needs a few layers to show up. I honestly can't even say if it is waterproof or not because it's so light I can never see it when I wear it. I also thought it dried out really quickly. I bought mine at Ulta but you can get it from a few different retailers. Overall I would be careful with this one- maybe try a bolder color so it will show up, or try a different eye pencil from Urban Decay
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff
will stay put no matter what you throw at it. Dip in the pool? Not
going anywhere. Out all day and night? This product is staying put. Fall
asleep in your makeup? You're going to wake up with a perfect cat eye
like it's naturally apart of your face. I give this eyeliner to every
one of my friends. It's so easy to apply, has the perfect pigmentation. I
only wish it lasted longer, probably best not to use it as an everyday
liner because you will run out of it so quickly. However, for the days
when you want your makeup to last a long time, this is the only product
you're going to need.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Love it... it makes the most perfect dark black line that last all day. Some 24 hour liquid eyeliners tend to crack and fade throughout the day. This one does not. The water proof works awesome as well. I did not swim with it but my eyes do tear quite often. However... it did not smear.
Amanda J.
So many fun colors to choose from! This eyeliner has a felt tip and is very easy to use! It’s simple to create any eyeliner look that you want! The only downside that I’ve noticed is that it doesn’t stay put all day! Since it doesn’t last all day I deducted a star.
Olivia J.
These are the best eyeliners on the market!! They apply so smoothly and last all day! The colors are so vibrant and bold. The price is so nice and affordable especially for high end. I love the packaging and I suggest everybody have these in every shade!
Deena S.
Indianapolis
Urban Decay is my overall favorite makeup brand.  I found this eyeliner on clearance for $6 awhile ago, and bought 4 packs of it, without using it before.  I was so glad that I did.  One tube last a really long time.  There seems to be a lot of product in the tube.  The eyeliner also stays on for a really long time.  The design of the brush makes it easy to achieve that perfect wing.  Currently it is my go to liquid eyeliner, and I use this almost anytime I wear makeup.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I've heard great things about this liner, and am wondering if this is worth the price?
Kayla M.
Crosby, TX
I've watched many reviews on urban decay 24/7 liquid liner and was just wonder if it was really worth the money?
Delaney H.
Is it really go swimming in the pool kind of waterproof?
Melissa B.
Santa Rosa, CA
I just recenlty purchased Smog. What is your favorite 24/7 color?
Erin F.
Oak Harbor, OH
Does this really work like last long and stay on?