BY URBAN DECAY #10 in Eyeliner

Want a liner that’s legit to use anywhere? We specifically developed 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil for use on the inner rim in the waterline. Our creamy, demi-matte pencil lays down waterproof color that lasts all day—in a range of never-before-seen shades. It’s a liner like no other.

Even creamier than our original bestselling 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil glides on easily and goes anywhere you want to put it. And after the color sets, it won’t budge. Perfectly line your waterline in classic black or opt for a colorful shade (like navy or green) for a look that really stands out. Our 24/7 formula doesn’t contain any mineral oil, paraffin or preservatives.

So you can easily tell your 24/7 pencils apart, we gave 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil a shade-matched ombré gradient that fades to black, with a matte black cap and end.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

LEGEND:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Silica, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Synthetic Beeswax, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

RAIL:

May Contain:

CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

MOOD:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

PUSH:

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Silica, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Synthetic Beeswax, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

STREET:

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Silica, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Synthetic Beeswax, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Alumina, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

May Contain:

CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

WALK OF SHAME:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this good for regular liner as well? I have an eyeliner that i...1 Answers
  • I've seen these in sephora before. How much do they cost? Do you ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new long lasting smudge proof eyeliner fo...1 Answers
Nikki H.
Review for: Legend
This eyeliner went on smooth and perfect for about an hour, but that is about it! After an hour it started running an transferring! My regular urban decay eyeliner did the same as well! To be honest the drug store brand Ink it does a lot better, it still bleeds but takes longer an bleeds a lot less! I wouldn’t recommend anyone buy this specifically for water liner, but would tell them it is smooth an would be good for regular liner!
Kris J.
Clear Lake
Review for: Legend
This product is my ride or die.  I started using it 5 months ago when I received a sample in one of my beauty boxes.  Before that, I had been a liquid eyeliner junkie, but as I've gotten older my eye creases and hooded eyes have made it impossible to apply eyeliner evenly.  I watched a tutorial on how to tightline your upper waterline to give the illusion of eyeliner, more open eyes, and darker lashes.  This product really holds!  I stays on all day!  It does take some practice to be able to apply it, just like it does with any eyeliner product, liquid or gel.  I have repurchased this and bought it as stocking stuffers for my daughters for Christmas.
Yasline c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best pencil liner I've used. My eyes are super watery, I cry when I laugh and my eyes are just super sensitive. This eyeliner does not budge though. It lasts all day in the water line without needing to be reapplied. They have it in a bunch of shades but Perversion and Zero are my favorite.
Angel H.
Review for: Other
I received this eyeliner in the shade “perversion” in my ipsy bag. I absolutely love it! It glides on smooth, doesn’t tug the eyelid, it’s great for the inner eyelid, and stays on all day! It comes off easily with micellar water. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future.
Lexie A.
Hanover, MD
Review for: Legend
I was in Sephora just browsing when I saw this "24/7 waterliner" and instantly had to buy it. I always have issues with eyeliner not staying put, especially on my bottom eyelid. It goes on smooth, very pigmented. The "24/7 Waterliner" just didn't seem to work for me. I don't know if I'm just not putting it on right or my eyes are too watery but the black disappears from my eyes within an hour or so. This is the reason why I purchased it in the first place. It's better than other pencils but doesn't do what it says it does.. at least for me.
Gretchen S.
Avon park
Review for: Legend
This is the first Urban Decay makeup product and it made me fall in love with the brand. I have oily skin, aging skin, I am a single mom, work full-time, and not to mention always on the run. Needless to say, I am always looking for makeup that doesn't play around. It needs to last all day and look amazing in the process. This is that go-to liner for me. No matter if it a little liner and lashes kind of day or a full-out glam look... this is definitely the liner you should have in your collection.
Shanti R.
Review for: Legend
This works great on the water line and last all day. I think this works perfect for me. I haven’t used anything like this with lasting power in awhile. Has staying power on my waterline compared to other eyeliners, so that's a plus. However, it doesn't sharpen so nicely, and you really have to be careful that after you've sharpened it that it doesn't break off while you're applying. It's still a decent eyeliner, though.
Aruna B.
Portland , OR
Review for: Legend
I have been using Legend for two long years now. I use eyeliner on my waterline almost everyday since high school. This is the only eyeliner made for the waterline which do not smudge around my eyes. And trust me when I say this, that I have tried many. This lasts a very long time, does not make my eyes itch or make them heavy. It stays put for hours before it needs a retouch. Definitely recommend this to who ever has a problem of their eye liners smudging all around their eyes.
Stevey A.
Cambridge, MN
Review for: Legend
OLD FAITHFUL! This liner never lets me down. Found at and retailer that sells UD, this liner is easy to use and comes in a variety of colors for every occasion. I highly recommend this product and I’ve considered buying stock!
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Street
I love this I find that it is one of the only gel eyeliner is that doesn’t smell throughout the day and it stays on your water line really nicely it’s also very smooth and creamy which is very nice and makes it easy to apply
Brenda G.
How long does it last? Does it smudge ?
Hayley D.
Rankin, IL
Does it really work?
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
is this a great eyeliner for the waterline? I've been searching for an eyeliner that won't smudge right away and ruin may eye makeup.. thanks in advance!
Delia R.
Does this eyeliner last a long time?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
I'm looking for a eyeliner that is waterproof but i don't know if this product would be good for me hmm