BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Eyeliner

Want a liner that’s legit to use anywhere? We specifically developed 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil for use on the inner rim in the waterline. Our creamy, demi-matte pencil lays down waterproof color that lasts all day—in a range of never-before-seen shades. It’s a liner like no other.

Even creamier than our original bestselling 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil glides on easily and goes anywhere you want to put it. And after the color sets, it won’t budge. Perfectly line your waterline in classic black or opt for a colorful shade (like navy or green) for a look that really stands out. Our 24/7 formula doesn’t contain any mineral oil, paraffin or preservatives.

So you can easily tell your 24/7 pencils apart, we gave 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil a shade-matched ombré gradient that fades to black, with a matte black cap and end.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

LEGEND:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Silica, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Synthetic Beeswax, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

RAIL:

May Contain:

CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

MOOD:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

PUSH:

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Silica, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Synthetic Beeswax, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

STREET:

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Silica, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Synthetic Beeswax, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Alumina, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

May Contain:

CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

WALK OF SHAME:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this good for regular liner as well? I have an eyeliner that i...1 Answers
  • I've seen these in sephora before. How much do they cost? Do you ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new long lasting smudge proof eyeliner fo...1 Answers
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterliner Eye Pencil
  • "I wear contacts and it's very hard for me to find an eyeliner that will stay on my waterline. this urban decay liner has stood up to the test and stays put all day long without smudging or smearing." in 789 reviews
  • "I have this pencil in the color perversion (black)! I LOVE IT! Its very smooth, feels creamy but not "melty" lasts all day!" in 296 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner it stays all day and it's exactly the color it shows, so creamy and easy to work with and doesn't smudge " in 164 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is absolutely amazing. I have oily skin so my eyeliner usually ends up on my upper eyelid. But with this waterproof eyeliner I don't have to worry about that. It stays in place and lasts me a day. I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to my friends. " in 117 reviews
Aysha Q.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have used this urban decay pencil eyeliner for over a decade. It goes on smoothly and dries up so it is smudge proof. It costs $21 but comes many of the urban decay palettes which is a great buy I think. Did I mention that this pencil eyeliner is also waterproof? Definitely recommend this product!
Cristina B.
Arlington
Review for: Legend more...
I bought this because drugstore eyeliners just don’t cut it for me- I don’t like their waxy consistency, how hard they are to apply, and their lack of pigment. This eyeliner has none of those problems! I specifically chose it because I like a thin and dark line on the waterline just to make my eyes pop. It goes on well and stays all day. I use it every day and one pencil lasts me around three months.
Esme M.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Legend more...
No soy fanatica de los lapices en crema para ojos por que creo que no van con el tipo de piel que tengo , ya que al ser mi piel grasosa al final del dia siento que parezco un mapache lol, y bueno este producto a pesar de ser de una de las marcas de maquillaje mas reconocidas, pues tiene el mismo efecto en mi piel , pero si tu no tiene una piel oily pues este producto puede que funcione bien en ti!!
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
Review for: Legend more...
This is an okay waterliner. It isn't the best. Atleast for me it wasn't the greatest. I probably have really watery waterlines because this glided off within hours of wearing it. I looked like a raccoon. It was terrible and ruined my look completely. I have used other waterliners and had no issues but this one was a bust for me.
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
Review for: Legend more...
This product is my ride or die.  I started using it 5 months ago when I received a sample in one of my beauty boxes.  Before that, I had been a liquid eyeliner junkie, but as I've gotten older my eye creases and hooded eyes have made it impossible to apply eyeliner evenly.  I watched a tutorial on how to tightline your upper waterline to give the illusion of eyeliner, more open eyes, and darker lashes.  This product really holds!  I stays on all day!  It does take some practice to be able to apply it, just like it does with any eyeliner product, liquid or gel.  I have repurchased this and bought it as stocking stuffers for my daughters for Christmas.
Sylvia V.
Ridgefield, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I have a black eyeliner and this works perfectly for my bottom waterline. I always put black eyeshadow over my liner and this prevents it from smudging. This lasted me an entire year and now my pencil is so short, so I will definitely be re-purchasing this. The pigment on this is great, one swipe and I have a dark eyeliner.
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Review for: Rail more...
I really like this eyeliner. I have found that Urban Decays 24/7 eyeliners are very pigmented and hold on strong throughout the day. Yeah the price is a little high on them, but you honestly pay for what you get. I have repurchased pretty much all the colors in the lineup several times and will continue to buy them.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Push more...
So this eyeliner is called the “waterline” pencil but it doesn’t work very well in the waterline. I find that it’s very hard to get any color to deposit there! It’s very strange. This is a softer pencil and does glide on nicely to your lash line. It also does not last very long; I would give it 3-4 hours tops.
Julia P.
University Pk, PA
Review for: Legend more...
When I got this eye liner I was really excited. I thought this formula would last all day but it ended up in the corners of my eyes after a few hours. It did last longer than their standard eyeliner formula but I expected a bit more. The formula is still smooth, deep black, and not harsh on my eyes.
Michelina O.
Dennisport, MA
I love this since it is made for the water line! I hate when I put a liner on and it ends up in my eye or wearing off. Its terrible! I have a bright blue and I love it for summer! I love that it doesn't sweat off either or run when my eyes get watery since they are sensitive to the sun!
Brenda G.
How long does it last? Does it smudge ?
Delia R.
Does this eyeliner last a long time?
Hayley D.
Rankin, IL
Does it really work?
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
is this a great eyeliner for the waterline? I've been searching for an eyeliner that won't smudge right away and ruin may eye makeup.. thanks in advance!
Leanna P.
San Francisco, CA
Do you use this on your eyelid or just the waterline?