6 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #40 in Eyeliner

Want a liner that’s legit to use anywhere? We specifically developed 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil for use on the inner rim in the waterline. Our creamy, demi-matte pencil lays down waterproof color that lasts all day—in a range of never-before-seen shades. It’s a liner like no other.

Even creamier than our original bestselling 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil glides on easily and goes anywhere you want to put it. And after the color sets, it won’t budge. Perfectly line your waterline in classic black or opt for a colorful shade (like navy or green) for a look that really stands out. Our 24/7 formula doesn’t contain any mineral oil, paraffin or preservatives.

So you can easily tell your 24/7 pencils apart, we gave 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil a shade-matched ombré gradient that fades to black, with a matte black cap and end.

• Is this good for regular liner as well? I have an eyeliner that is ...1 Answers
  • I've seen these in sephora before. How much do they cost? Do you fe...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new long lasting smudge proof eyeliner for ...1 Answers
Ciara R.
Ciara R.
Cincinnati, OH
Finally a pencil that sticks to the wet line! I really like this pencil and the color selections. I have the nude, the black and the dark navy colors and use them all. My fave is the navy, it's barely blue almost black color is perfect for the upper wet line for everyday wear. It is just a tad blue, which helps to make your eyes look whiter but not blue enough for people to think you're wearing blue eyeliner. I love defining my top wet line and do it even on light makeup days where I don't wear any liner above my lashes. It's a sneaky way to make lashes look thicker without appearing to wear eyeliner. This can easily be used as any other liner but has the added benefit of staying power in an area that products usually disappear quickly from. One star off because I wish it was an automatic pencil. Sometimes i scratch my eyes with the jagged wood pieces from sharpening, but hey... the saying pain is beauty didn't come from no where.
Darcy P.
Darcy P.
Goose Creek, SC
Wow! Who would have thought this could make such a huge impact! I have this one in walk of shame (such fun names) and use it on my lower waterline and it really opens up my eyes. I have hooded lids so any help I can get in this department is welcomed. This suffering stays put all day which is pretty impressive due to the placement it's intended for. I just tried it on my hand in the store and it wouldn't budge so I bought it and have been in love ever since. Super creamy and doesn't pull or tug. The ONLY reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the lid is not that secure. The couple times I have forgotten to really push it on hard the lid came off in my makeup bag and this stuff is hard to get off the other things it touched but that's a good thing too!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Tualatin, OR
Review for: Legend
Awesome! Best black waterline eyeliner out there. I can't live without it anymore. I will say that I have the most sensitive eyes and this is only very slightly irritating which is a mega-win in my book. I have tried literally EVERYTHING and came to the conclusion eyeliner may not be for me because I have been allergic to every single one I've ever tried (and I've tried hundreds if not thousands) The only three eyeliners I've ever used with a very minor amount of irritation are MAC, UD waterline pencils, and Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof pencil - the MAC and Rimmel have a tiny bit more irritation than UD waterline so - HAPPYDANCE <3
These eyeliners are for everyone! They last through tears, sweat, partying - it's just all around awesome
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
New Castle, PA
Where do I even begin with this AMAZING product. I have the type of waterline that basically melts eye pencils. I have a hard time finding a product that stays black all day long. Urban Decay has wowed me with this product for so many reasons. The main reason is it doesn't melt down in my waterline and stays black and in its place all day long. I bought my first pencil back in September 2015, I still have that same pencil and I do my makeup pretty much every single day. You cannot go wrong with this little "legend". It has saved me money and I no longer have to worry about the color in my waterline disappearing. If you are someone who struggles with keeping liner in your waterline, this product will be your new holy grail!
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Review for: Walk Of Shame (nude)
The science behind our eyes dictates that a product like this should not work. it's meant to stay moist to keep out debris. so nothing is really going to be long lasting in this area. i probably would've never bought this, but received it in a gift basket, so I tried it. And still use. it's slightly more long wearing than others I've used, but not so much so that i can't find something just as useful much cheaper in the drug store. dark colors in the waterline make the eye appear smaller, and light ones open up the eye and it appears larger. I'm a big fan of this effect for photos. so this gives me a few hours of wear and minimal irritation, watering and redness.
Shayla N.
Shayla N.
Clay, NY
Review for: Walk Of Shame (nude)
Urban Decay, thank you so much for making the most awesome eyeliner I've EVER used! Let me just say that I've used almost every high-end brand eyeliner out there and nothing even comes close to this. I own 3 sticks of Zero and after I apply it in the morning, it lasts all day. I no longer have to worry about my eyeliner smudging off--instead, it's AMAZING that I always look my best. In addition, the application is soooo smooth. I was skeptical at first about the liner because the pencil was really soft and applied SUPER pigmented. But after one trial, I was completely hooked. Thank you, Urban Decay, I can't stop raving about your 24/7 liners!
laxmipriya k.
laxmipriya k.
Oak Park, CA
Review for: Rail
I have a very hard time keeping eyeliner on and trust me I have tried it ALL. When I saw this I was very skeptical to try it. I own almost every color of the other Urban decay eyeliners and although they are lovely , they usually just melted down my face( even with primer). So I tried this on my regular routine and I was shocked to see how well it lasted! It literally stayed on all day. I have 3 colors and all have worked exactly the same. They go on well, the color is bold and very noticeable and the best part is although I had to wipe under my eyes here and there, it was nothing like my other eyeliners. This is a great product!
lapier e.
lapier e.
I love Urban Decay! Every holiday they come out with their vaults! OMG! I finally purchased the eyeliner vault and I'm in eyeliner heaven! One of the most awesome eyeliner looks you can do is to use a variety of eyeliners on your eyelids at one time. You can do a rainbow theme, whatever colors you like and trust me, you will get compliments! Just use your Urban Decay portion primer and slay that eyeliner right on eyelids where you normally where eyeliner. And if you're feeling extra....slay your waterline! Smoke it out even! Lol! I recommend Urban Decay 24 hour wear eyeliners to all who wants to slay the makeup game!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Rail
I just can't use eyeliner below my bottom lashes or it's hitting my cheeks well before noon. I always line my waterline instead. Most pencils fade away pretty quickly, but the UD 24/7 Waterline pencils stay in place all day. I do find that I need to touch up when going from day to night (example- from work to dinner), but that is not too unreasonable to me. I like this color in particular because black looks a little harsh for everyday on me. Rail is a nice dark brown that works with most of my neutral, everyday eye looks. I do wish there was a wider variety of shades to play with in this line.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Foley, AL
Review for: Street
I tried out this product on my lid and waterline and was happy to see it stay put. The liner glides on smooth and precise and when it dries, it doesn't smudge at all. I tested it for an entire day and, while many liners I put in my waterline smudge or disappear, the UD Waterline color stayed for the entire eight hour day.
I also recommend it for people who have oily eyelids and are having trouble finding the perfect eyeliner, as this would be perfect for you. Since it's already formulated to stay in the waterline, it will truly stay on your lid as well without smudging or transferring.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
How long does it last? Does it smudge ?
Menchie M.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
is this a great eyeliner for the waterline? I've been searching for an eyeliner that won't smudge right away and ruin may eye makeup.. thanks in advance!
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Rankin, IL
Does it really work?
Delia R.
Delia R.
Does this eyeliner last a long time?
Lorrie R.
Lorrie R.
I never have good luck with keeping eyeliner on my waterline! Have you had success keeping this on your waterline when others won't stay?