BY URBAN DECAY #14 in Eyeliner

Want a liner that’s legit to use anywhere? We specifically developed 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil for use on the inner rim in the waterline. Our creamy, demi-matte pencil lays down waterproof color that lasts all day—in a range of never-before-seen shades. It’s a liner like no other.

Even creamier than our original bestselling 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil glides on easily and goes anywhere you want to put it. And after the color sets, it won’t budge. Perfectly line your waterline in classic black or opt for a colorful shade (like navy or green) for a look that really stands out. Our 24/7 formula doesn’t contain any mineral oil, paraffin or preservatives.

So you can easily tell your 24/7 pencils apart, we gave 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil a shade-matched ombré gradient that fades to black, with a matte black cap and end.

• Is this good for regular liner as well? I have an eyeliner that i...1 Answers
  • I've seen these in sephora before. How much do they cost? Do you ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new long lasting smudge proof eyeliner fo...1 Answers
Ciara R.
Ciara R.
Cincinnati, OH
Finally a pencil that sticks to the wet line! I really like this pencil and the color selections. I have the nude, the black and the dark navy colors and use them all. My fave is the navy, it's barely blue almost black color is perfect for the upper wet line for everyday wear. It is just a tad blue, which helps to make your eyes look whiter but not blue enough for people to think you're wearing blue eyeliner. I love defining my top wet line and do it even on light makeup days where I don't wear any liner above my lashes. It's a sneaky way to make lashes look thicker without appearing to wear eyeliner. This can easily be used as any other liner but has the added benefit of staying power in an area that products usually disappear quickly from. One star off because I wish it was an automatic pencil. Sometimes i scratch my eyes with the jagged wood pieces from sharpening, but hey... the saying pain is beauty didn't come from no where.
Darcy P.
Darcy P.
Goose Creek, SC
Wow! Who would have thought this could make such a huge impact! I have this one in walk of shame (such fun names) and use it on my lower waterline and it really opens up my eyes. I have hooded lids so any help I can get in this department is welcomed. This suffering stays put all day which is pretty impressive due to the placement it's intended for. I just tried it on my hand in the store and it wouldn't budge so I bought it and have been in love ever since. Super creamy and doesn't pull or tug. The ONLY reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the lid is not that secure. The couple times I have forgotten to really push it on hard the lid came off in my makeup bag and this stuff is hard to get off the other things it touched but that's a good thing too!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Tualatin, OR
Review for: Legend
Awesome! Best black waterline eyeliner out there. I can't live without it anymore. I will say that I have the most sensitive eyes and this is only very slightly irritating which is a mega-win in my book. I have tried literally EVERYTHING and came to the conclusion eyeliner may not be for me because I have been allergic to every single one I've ever tried (and I've tried hundreds if not thousands) The only three eyeliners I've ever used with a very minor amount of irritation are MAC, UD waterline pencils, and Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof pencil - the MAC and Rimmel have a tiny bit more irritation than UD waterline so - HAPPYDANCE <3
These eyeliners are for everyone! They last through tears, sweat, partying - it's just all around awesome
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
New Castle, PA
Where do I even begin with this AMAZING product. I have the type of waterline that basically melts eye pencils. I have a hard time finding a product that stays black all day long. Urban Decay has wowed me with this product for so many reasons. The main reason is it doesn't melt down in my waterline and stays black and in its place all day long. I bought my first pencil back in September 2015, I still have that same pencil and I do my makeup pretty much every single day. You cannot go wrong with this little "legend". It has saved me money and I no longer have to worry about the color in my waterline disappearing. If you are someone who struggles with keeping liner in your waterline, this product will be your new holy grail!
laxmipriya k.
laxmipriya k.
Oak Park, CA
Review for: Rail
I have a very hard time keeping eyeliner on and trust me I have tried it ALL. When I saw this I was very skeptical to try it. I own almost every color of the other Urban decay eyeliners and although they are lovely , they usually just melted down my face( even with primer). So I tried this on my regular routine and I was shocked to see how well it lasted! It literally stayed on all day. I have 3 colors and all have worked exactly the same. They go on well, the color is bold and very noticeable and the best part is although I had to wipe under my eyes here and there, it was nothing like my other eyeliners. This is a great product!
lapier e.
lapier e.
I love Urban Decay! Every holiday they come out with their vaults! OMG! I finally purchased the eyeliner vault and I'm in eyeliner heaven! One of the most awesome eyeliner looks you can do is to use a variety of eyeliners on your eyelids at one time. You can do a rainbow theme, whatever colors you like and trust me, you will get compliments! Just use your Urban Decay portion primer and slay that eyeliner right on eyelids where you normally where eyeliner. And if you're feeling extra....slay your waterline! Smoke it out even! Lol! I recommend Urban Decay 24 hour wear eyeliners to all who wants to slay the makeup game!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Foley, AL
Review for: Street
I tried out this product on my lid and waterline and was happy to see it stay put. The liner glides on smooth and precise and when it dries, it doesn't smudge at all. I tested it for an entire day and, while many liners I put in my waterline smudge or disappear, the UD Waterline color stayed for the entire eight hour day.
I also recommend it for people who have oily eyelids and are having trouble finding the perfect eyeliner, as this would be perfect for you. Since it's already formulated to stay in the waterline, it will truly stay on your lid as well without smudging or transferring.
Maxelin C.
Maxelin C.
Jamaica, NY
Love this pencil. It is very metallic and long wearing. The best way I can describe it is a copper colour with silver undertones which makes it completely wearable. I definitely struggle with copper shades as I'm quite sallow so copper usually doesn't agree with me. This however with it having that silvery undertone makes it compatible with my skin tone :). It compliments green eyes very well but to be honest I can imagine this looking good on virtually everyone. I pair it with UD YDK on my lower lashline for a smokey look and they are perfect together. Definitely recommend.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Review for: Mood
I LOVE UD's waterline pencils! They're so pigmented, they don't smudge, they glide on, and they're beautiful. One of my new favorite products. And if you want more staying power or color, you can pat eyeshadow on top of them...it's so pretty. I don't always even use them on my waterline. Sometimes I use it as a regular stick eyeliner because it holds eyeshadow color! I wanted my lower lid to be purple to bring my outfit together, so I used the waterline as a regular liner and tapped on a LOT of Colourpop Lace shadow! Definitely recommend!
Shea B.
Shea B.
Queen Creek, AZ
I have never found a better eyeliner than this between both high end and low end makeup. It is so unbelievably pigmented and it STAYS PUT!!!! I can not put enough emphasis on the fact that it will stay on wayyyy longer that 24 hours. In fact it's actually pretty hard to get off. I can never fully get it off I've tried lots of different cleansers, makeup removers, oils etc. This stuff is budge proof. It does great in this crazy Arizona heat and I've worn it swimming before too and it doesn't budge! Absolutely love this product!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
How long does it last? Does it smudge ?
Menchie M.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
is this a great eyeliner for the waterline? I've been searching for an eyeliner that won't smudge right away and ruin may eye makeup.. thanks in advance!
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Rankin, IL
Does it really work?
Delia R.
Delia R.
Does this eyeliner last a long time?
Lorrie R.
Lorrie R.
I never have good luck with keeping eyeliner on my waterline! Have you had success keeping this on your waterline when others won't stay?