BY URBAN DECAY #43 in Eyeliner

Want a liner that’s legit to use anywhere? We specifically developed 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil for use on the inner rim in the waterline. Our creamy, demi-matte pencil lays down waterproof color that lasts all day—in a range of never-before-seen shades. It’s a liner like no other.

Even creamier than our original bestselling 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil glides on easily and goes anywhere you want to put it. And after the color sets, it won’t budge. Perfectly line your waterline in classic black or opt for a colorful shade (like navy or green) for a look that really stands out. Our 24/7 formula doesn’t contain any mineral oil, paraffin or preservatives.

So you can easily tell your 24/7 pencils apart, we gave 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil a shade-matched ombré gradient that fades to black, with a matte black cap and end.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

LEGEND:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Silica, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Synthetic Beeswax, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

RAIL:

May Contain:

CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

MOOD:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

PUSH:

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Silica, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Synthetic Beeswax, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

STREET:

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Silica, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Synthetic Beeswax, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Alumina, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

May Contain:

CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

WALK OF SHAME:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this good for regular liner as well? I have an eyeline...1 Answers
  • I've seen these in sephora before. How much do they cost?...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new long lasting smudge proof eye...1 Answers
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterliner Eye Pencil
  • "I wear contacts and it's very hard for me to find an eyeliner that will stay on my waterline. this urban decay liner has stood up to the test and stays put all day long without smudging or smearing." in 789 reviews
  • "I have this pencil in the color perversion (black)! I LOVE IT! Its very smooth, feels creamy but not "melty" lasts all day!" in 296 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner it stays all day and it's exactly the color it shows, so creamy and easy to work with and doesn't smudge " in 164 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is absolutely amazing. I have oily skin so my eyeliner usually ends up on my upper eyelid. But with this waterproof eyeliner I don't have to worry about that. It stays in place and lasts me a day. I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to my friends. " in 117 reviews
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
Review for: Legend more...
This is an okay waterliner. It isn't the best. Atleast for me it wasn't the greatest. I probably have really watery waterlines because this glided off within hours of wearing it. I looked like a raccoon. It was terrible and ruined my look completely. I have used other waterliners and had no issues but this one was a bust for me.
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
Review for: Legend more...
This product is my ride or die.  I started using it 5 months ago when I received a sample in one of my beauty boxes.  Before that, I had been a liquid eyeliner junkie, but as I've gotten older my eye creases and hooded eyes have made it impossible to apply eyeliner evenly.  I watched a tutorial on how to tightline your upper waterline to give the illusion of eyeliner, more open eyes, and darker lashes.  This product really holds!  I stays on all day!  It does take some practice to be able to apply it, just like it does with any eyeliner product, liquid or gel.  I have repurchased this and bought it as stocking stuffers for my daughters for Christmas.
Sylvia V.
Ridgefield, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I have a black eyeliner and this works perfectly for my bottom waterline. I always put black eyeshadow over my liner and this prevents it from smudging. This lasted me an entire year and now my pencil is so short, so I will definitely be re-purchasing this. The pigment on this is great, one swipe and I have a dark eyeliner.
Adele A.
Review for: Legend more...
I don’t think I could ever go back to another eyeliner honestly. I imagine there are tons of other good eyeliner out there but unfortunately I never learned how to properly apply eyeliner below the waterline. Therefore, I apply it on my water line and I really haven’t ever had an eyeliner that stays on for as long as this does.
It takes a little bit to get the pencil going when you first get it but after a good amount of use it glides on super easy and lasts forever! I’ve had mine for 1& 1/2 years! Years! I use it about 4-5x a week and it’s lasted this long.
I will say, yes, at the end of the day it probably needs to be re applied if you need to continue to do stuff.
Schree R.
Review for: Other more...
These liners are great. I have a hard time keeping liner in my water line because my eyes tend to water alot, this wasn’t the case with this liner. It stayed on my water line pretty much all day. I only had to touch up once. I do wish there was more of a shade selection but this wouldn’t prevent me from buying again.
Cristina R.
Albany, NY
In BLACK thank you very much. Legend is what you'll look for when you make your purchase. It's the blackest black and is made for your WATERLINE. You'll get the deepest most dramatic eyes that will last all night! No tugging or pulling, just a smooth dark line to frame the windows to your soul. 👀
Kelly F.
Islip Terrace, NY
Review for: Walk Of Shame more...
I was looking for a nude eyeliner to replace my tarte fake awake which is a MUST HAVE in your everyday makeup routine but it’s often sold out at ulta. This eyeliner was way too expensive for dull results that didn’t last all day and didn’t apply easily to my under eye. Don’t waste your money on this shade!
Caitlin E.
Wheeling, WV
Review for: Other more...
These are my favorite liners to use for the waterline. They stay on longer than any liner I have used. They are dry pigmented and go on dark. I purchased mine at ulta and I will definitely repurchase in the future. Only downside is that you need a special urban decay sharpener.
Jackie K.
Review for: Legend more...
If you want an eyeliner that does not move at all by this. It is very easy to use and easy to smudge out before it sets. I love the formula the way it is and even though you’re paying a little more for this pencil you’re getting a lot of product. I highly recommend this.
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Mood more...
I’m a fan of eyeliner being really dark on my under eye. This just doesn’t do it for me. I have to re apply. And when first putting it on.. I have to really try to pack it on. It just doesn’t have the wow effect for me. Especially because it’s suppose to be water proof.
Brenda G.
How long does it last? Does it smudge ?
Hayley D.
Rankin, IL
Does it really work?
Delia R.
Does this eyeliner last a long time?
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
is this a great eyeliner for the waterline? I've been searching for an eyeliner that won't smudge right away and ruin may eye makeup.. thanks in advance!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
I need a great eyeliner for the waterline! I have tried Stila smudge stick and that was a disappointment. I saw urban decay has Urban Decay 24/7 Waterliner Eye Pencil and Nars has NARS Larger Than Life Long Wear Eyeliner. Has anyone tried these?