BY URBAN DECAY #8 in Eyeliner

A must for smoky-eye fanatics: an ultra-velvety, plush version of our creamy, waterproof 24/7 formula. Create perfectly blended-out or rich, defined lines.Looking for the perfect liner to complement the ever-popular UD smoky eye? This is it: an ultra-velvety, PLUSH version of our legendary 24/7 Eye Pencil. 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil is the ultimate tool for smudging. And it has the same long-lasting benefits as our 24/7 Eye Pencils.

More powdery than our original 24/7 Eye Pencils, 24/7 Velvet blends easier to create soft, smoky edges. Use this pencil to get perfectly blended-out or rich, defined lines. 24/7 Velvet is the ultimate liner for doing a smoky, rimmed eye (or whenever you want a look that’s more matte and soft).

24/7 Velvet contains moisturizing jojoba oil. And it’s paraben-free.

To make 24/7 Velvet easier to spot in your bag, we gave it a shade-matched barrel and matte gunmetal accents on the cap and base (instead of silver accents like our traditional 24/7 Pencils).

• How can you best stop this product from smudging?4 Answers
  • Is this stuff good for waterline?1 Answers
  • Is a Smokey eye easy to achieve with this pencil?1 Answers
Emma G.
FLOYDADA
I really liked this eyeliner. I don't know if i just received a bad one, but every time i sharpened the pencil the liner would come out (the tip that i just sharpened would fall off). I did get to use it several times, but I could never get it sharpened good enough without the eyeliner falling out of the stick.  It did last long while i wore it.  I'll give it that. I just wish i could of used it more.
Esmé J.
Calumet, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in my October ipsy bag, I was very pleased as I don’t have many high quality eyeliners and this one came in black. Lots of pigment, goes on dark and is blendable. I would definitely consider buying the full size product. It does run a little if applied to waterline, so I get the dark marks in the outer corners of my eyes that seem inevitable to me anyways. Great quality, thanks ipsy!
Cortni S.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigmentation of the perversion is INSANE! Velvet? Couldn't have chosen a better name for it bc that's exactly what it feels like, velvet on my eyes and just one line does the job. They only reason I didn't give 5 stars is bc I wear on my waterline and it does come off pretty bad, however that's why I run over it with either Marc Jacobs Highliner eyeliner, or even tap on a matte black eyeshadow to keep in place. If you don't wear on the waterline and stick to the top or even tightline, you NEED this bold liner as it stands out amongst any thing iv ever used in the 19yrs iv been using eyeliner! And as far as the price? I'm totally ok with bc I'd rather get these results with little use needed, than buy 20 others each week spending 10min trying to achieve the pigment this gives me any day!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil is amazing!  I love the deep, dark black color and I also love that the texture of this eye pencil.  It is as the name implies.. velvety!  It glides on so smoothly.  I also love that I don't need to redo my eyeliner during the day, as I have to do with other brands.  It truly does stay on ALL day long.  Also, the color is very pigmented and you only need one swipe.  You don't have to go over several times to get the darkness you want.  I highly recommend!
Mandy Sue P.
I love the urban decay line it self and the eyeliners themselves apply to the eye really well they aren't patchy or hard. I fact they are very smooth and work extremely well as an eyeshadow base, especially with there extensive range of colors. My only discrepancy is that they are definitely not waterproof and they can have a tendency to smudge. I personally will only use them on the top lash line and I would not advise using them on the waterline at all. But my favorite thing to use them for is a base for a really dark black smokey eye they don't dry to fast so you can take your time blending it before adding shadow on top.
Kiana C.
Decatur , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner works so well! I use it under my upper lash line to cover up any spots my mascara and liner pen didn’t get when wearing false lashes. It’s literally 24/7. I did a swatch test and it wouldn’t come off! So i definitely recommend this eyeliner! Especially on rainy days or, if you’re a crier haha!
Brittney D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy the perversion black eyeliner for my waterline and it's the darkest shade I've ever found. Really the blackest most matte black eyeliner ever used. It lasts pretty well on my waterline without being too intense, which I like. It's great as a base for black eyeshadow when you want to do a smokey eye.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way the product looks after being applied and I love how long it stays on. It doesn’t smudge easily which is very nice. The only problem I have with this product is that i feel like I have to sharpen it every time I use it which becomes a bit tedious but over all it’s a great product!
Jessica S.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome for that smokey eye look! I used their eye liner in the color Perversion. I don't use this often but it always is just as easy to use when I pick it up the next time. It is very easy to blend. I would recommend it to any one looking for an eye glide on pencil.
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pencil is pretty good for tight-lining in your water line. It glides on very easily, and the color is very black and pigmented. However, when I first took off the cap of the pencil, the tip came flying off and I already had to sharpen it. Also, it’s hard to get nice, clean lines because it’s a rather thick pencil. Definitely not good for precision-lining or winged liner. Also, VERY difficult to remove. Overall, it’s okay but definitely not my favorite
Carlie W.
Will it stay on all day without fading? And will it come off easily with makeup remover wipes?
Ashley B.
Is Urban Decay cruelty free?
Laurel S.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Is this easy to use as eyeliner?
Shanya K.
Rose Hill, NC
I just wanted to know if this eyeliner is long lasting or not? Did it last all day? Was it easy to apply?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
The shape of this is odd... how does it apply? Is it easy?