BY URBAN DECAY #14 in Eyeliner

A must for smoky-eye fanatics: an ultra-velvety, plush version of our creamy, waterproof 24/7 formula. Create perfectly blended-out or rich, defined lines.Looking for the perfect liner to complement the ever-popular UD smoky eye? This is it: an ultra-velvety, PLUSH version of our legendary 24/7 Eye Pencil. 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil is the ultimate tool for smudging. And it has the same long-lasting benefits as our 24/7 Eye Pencils.

More powdery than our original 24/7 Eye Pencils, 24/7 Velvet blends easier to create soft, smoky edges. Use this pencil to get perfectly blended-out or rich, defined lines. 24/7 Velvet is the ultimate liner for doing a smoky, rimmed eye (or whenever you want a look that’s more matte and soft).

24/7 Velvet contains moisturizing jojoba oil. And it’s paraben-free.

To make 24/7 Velvet easier to spot in your bag, we gave it a shade-matched barrel and matte gunmetal accents on the cap and base (instead of silver accents like our traditional 24/7 Pencils).

• How can you best stop this product from smudging?4 Answers
  • Is this stuff good for waterline?2 Answers
  • Is a Smokey eye easy to achieve with this pencil?1 Answers
Adrienne S.
I have the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in the shades Perversion, Electric, LSD, and Anatomy, and I'm very satisfied with all of them! This eyeliner really does "glide" on - it's super creamy and comfortable to apply and is much more pigmented than a lot of other eye pencils I've tried. It doesn't stick QUITE as well on the waterline as it does on the upper lashline, but if you work with it, you can make it work. I think the shade range is great and I definitely want to get more colors of this product in the future. Highly recommend!
Emma G.
Floydada, TX
I really liked this eyeliner. I don't know if i just received a bad one, but every time i sharpened the pencil the liner would come out (the tip that i just sharpened would fall off). I did get to use it several times, but I could never get it sharpened good enough without the eyeliner falling out of the stick.  It did last long while i wore it.  I'll give it that. I just wish i could of used it more.
Cortni S.
Durham, NC
The pigmentation of the perversion is INSANE! Velvet? Couldn't have chosen a better name for it bc that's exactly what it feels like, velvet on my eyes and just one line does the job. They only reason I didn't give 5 stars is bc I wear on my waterline and it does come off pretty bad, however that's why I run over it with either Marc Jacobs Highliner eyeliner, or even tap on a matte black eyeshadow to keep in place. If you don't wear on the waterline and stick to the top or even tightline, you NEED this bold liner as it stands out amongst any thing iv ever used in the 19yrs iv been using eyeliner! And as far as the price? I'm totally ok with bc I'd rather get these results with little use needed, than buy 20 others each week spending 10min trying to achieve the pigment this gives me any day!
Lana T.
Los Angeles
The name says it all! This is one of the best eyeliners on the market. It glides on smoothly. Lasts all day. It doesn't smudge or run off your face when you tear up. It stands up to humidity and hot days without leaving you with raccoon eyes. The end results is bold sassy eyes all day long and the price is not too bad either. Urban Decay is always a winner!!!😘👯
Ivy P.
I got this from Ulta a while ago then also received some sample sizes with various things. It has great pigmentation but it doesn't like to stay in my waterline very well, it wears off within a couple of hours which isn't too bad compared to the shorter wear of others. But other than that it applies great and doesn't smear or smudge.
Willow H.
Mooresville, NC
10/10 I use stick eyeliners on my waterline and this stuff stayed BLACK all day long. It’s absolutely incredible extremely silky formula and easy to use! Works great for creating wings and top liner as well because it is so silky! I almost never use this type of liner for my top liner but this one works amazingly!
Ariel H.
I just recently started using this eyeliner and let me tell you, I won't be using any others ever again. This goes on so smooth, stays completely black, makes your waterline or whatever you may be applying it to look almost matte, it's just the best little liner to have. It's a little pricey, but so, so worth it.
Mandy Sue P.
I love the urban decay line it self and the eyeliners themselves apply to the eye really well they aren't patchy or hard. I fact they are very smooth and work extremely well as an eyeshadow base, especially with there extensive range of colors. My only discrepancy is that they are definitely not waterproof and they can have a tendency to smudge. I personally will only use them on the top lash line and I would not advise using them on the waterline at all. But my favorite thing to use them for is a base for a really dark black smokey eye they don't dry to fast so you can take your time blending it before adding shadow on top.
Kiana C.
Decatur , GA
This eyeliner works so well! I use it under my upper lash line to cover up any spots my mascara and liner pen didn’t get when wearing false lashes. It’s literally 24/7. I did a swatch test and it wouldn’t come off! So i definitely recommend this eyeliner! Especially on rainy days or, if you’re a crier haha!
Brittney D.
I buy the perversion black eyeliner for my waterline and it's the darkest shade I've ever found. Really the blackest most matte black eyeliner ever used. It lasts pretty well on my waterline without being too intense, which I like. It's great as a base for black eyeshadow when you want to do a smokey eye.
Carlie W.
Will it stay on all day without fading? And will it come off easily with makeup remover wipes?
Ashley B.
Is Urban Decay cruelty free?
Laurel S.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Is this easy to use as eyeliner?
Shanya K.
Rose Hill, NC
I just wanted to know if this eyeliner is long lasting or not? Did it last all day? Was it easy to apply?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
The shape of this is odd... how does it apply? Is it easy?