BY URBAN DECAY #8 in Makeup Sets

This duo was made for trouble. Get two full-size products that should be in every makeup bag: our 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero (a creamy, waterproof black) and Troublemaker Mascara (our failsafe formula that builds 13.7x the lash volume).*

Get super-fat, super-long, sex-proof lashes. Troublemaker Mascara is so good it should be illegal. Our formula volumizes and lengthens as it separates, while our custom brush grabs onto lashes, curling as it coats.

Start stirring up trouble with your badass lashes—this mascara will outlast even the most scandalous nights. Troublemaker holds up in hot and heavy situations and still looks good in the morning. We loaded up this mascara with insane benefits—for thicker, impossibly long, perfectly fanned-out lashes.

Zero is one of our most iconic shades—and it’s also one of the shades Wende can’t live without. 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil glides on soft, stays creamy for blending and dries down to a long-lasting waterproof finish. The highly saturated 24/7 formula contains moisturizing ingredients, including jojoba oil, vitamin E and cottonseed oil.

Shades included:

• Troublemaker Mascara: Troublemaker (High-intensity Black)
  • 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil: Zero (Zealous Black Cream)

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mascara Ingredients:

Buy on Sephora*
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. The outer packaging is as unique as UD stuff always is. I love the colors. The brush on this mascara is unlike anything I've tried before. Instead of bristles, the brush has little hooks to grab and separate each lash. One coat is all I need for long, full lashes. It doesn't flake or crumble which is so nice because I wear contacts and hate getting mascara in my eye. It's also decently water proof.

I decided to buy the mascara and eyeliner set over the individual mascara because it was only $4 more for the eyeliner. It's such a good deal. I use the little pouch for my sunglasses.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't contain my excitement every time I look at this beautiful packaging! The oil slick look is so edgy and eye-catching I can't get enough of it.
As for the actual products inside the eyeliner is one of my favorites, super creamy and stays on all day.
The mascara I'm kind of iffy about; love the packaging, the wand was a little weird and I was afraid I was going to stab myself in the eye every time I used it. It give really amazing volume but I wish it gave me some more length to my lashes. A lot of product does come in the brush when you pull it out of the component so I would suggest taking an extra second to make sure there's not too much extra product on the wand.

I just don't like they claim the mascara is "sex proof" because it's not waterproof so therefor if you're getting sweaty or in a steamy area/environment the mascara will smudge and run.

FINAL THOUGHTS
Easy to use; don't be afraid of the wand because it's actually a lot harder to poke yourself in the eye with it than I first thought.
Amazing deal; the mascara alone is $24, liner is $20 so that's a $44 value for $28 at Sephora! Plus you get the amazing little case that you could literally use for whatever you wanted.
Nicole-Desiree B.
Saint Petersburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this formula, & that brush...is heaven!!!!! NEVER seen or used one like it before! It's ingenious! The way it grabs & separates each lash with its wand & hard bristles of different size & length is AMAZING! Plus, the little fibers in the formula grab onto each lash making them thicker, longer, lucious & flirty & black as night!!! ONE of my FAV GO-TOs & HOLY GRAILS OF MASCARAS! The ONLY DOWNFALL, atleast for me, is that the bristles are so thick & hard, that I really can't get a decent coat on my bottom lashes! But I love this product so much, I make it work by using my other holy grail mascara to finish my bottom lashes & they look fab all the time! The formula does not even transfer to under my bottom lashes or on top, on my eyelids either!!! My friends even thought I was wearing falsies one time! Nope, not with this great mascara & my lashes!!!! Together they're an "eyelash match made in MAKEUP HEAVEN!!!!" AND THAT'S THE ONE ONLY REASON I DIDN'T GIVE THIS PRODUCT 5 STARS! I WILL BE PURCHASING THIS VERY VERY SOON!! IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!
Gloria O.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This combo is such a good value.  The mascara itself I believe runs for $24 so getting a full size 24/7 eyeliner is a killer deal.  I purchased this after hearing some "hot" reviews about it's "sex proof" claims.  I love how much volume this mascara gives and it definitely adds a lot of length.  I tried it first without curling my eyelashes and even my teen who is hyper critical of everything make up related was amazed.  When I curl my eyelashes they look even better.  The mascara can get a little clumpy so beware and apply with caution, but overall I am completely satisfied with this set.  You can't wrong with the 24/7 pencil either as it glides on really smooth.  The only downfall but I have this issue with pretty much any eyeliner I get is if you suffer from oily lids, it is not smudge proof at all!!  I still wear it though since it does last longer than most eye pencils I've tried. Urban Decay 24/7 Troublemaker Mascara and Eye Pencil Duo
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im absolutely in love with this mascara. Ive been bragging about it since the very 1st application. I love the hooked brush because it grabs and coats every single lash from top to bottom with the perfect amount of mascara. You dont need to reapply multiple coats just to get the look you want, one application is enough. It doesnt smudge & smear, & lasts all through the night. I recently wore it to a funeral, cried for a few hours and swore i looked a hot mess. But when i went to freshen up there was noooo runny mascara down my cheeks which amazed me. It gives your lashes volume and amazing length. Really made my eyes pop. Gives you a "false lashes" look without going through all the steps of applying them and without dropping a ton of money!! Definitely a MUST for you ladies!
Alison O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This packaging is freakin to die for. It is so pretty and I love the pouch to keep the two products together! It's also great for traveling. I love the mascara, it separates my lashes and doesn't cause clumping. They always look super long and full. The eyeliner is good too, but nothing out of the ordinary. I also can't figure out if it's supposed to twist to get more product, if you sharpen it, or if it's just gone when you get through the tip showing? Either way - this kit is great for the cost!!
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is my ride or die mascara, so I had very high hopes for Troublemaker (plus I LOVED the way the container looked) it didn’t disappoint!

This is more of a roll-as-you-go mascara opposed to a wiggler. When I tried to just move the wand back and forth through my lashes I want impressed and found my lashes getting clumpy. When I started to turn the brush though I noticed a BIG difference. It gave me a lot of volume and good separation. I use it alone, but I love it paired with my Perversion.

The only reason I give it 4 starts instead of 5 is because it stings my eyes when I take it off! Doesn’t matter what I use or how careful I am.
Crystal M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THISSSSSSSS!!!! I got a free trial size from the UD website and oh my gosh I have to have more. The formula is ridiculous, glides on and is build-able af. I'd say it definitely gives the desired length, and the volume is in my opinion nothing short of perfect. No clumps here!! The brush is perfect for bottom lashes too. It dries beautifully and there are no flakes throughout the day or night, def long wearing. Came off with no struggle when I went to take my makeup off before bed, no tugging at my lashes either. I've been searching for "the one" for as long as I can remember and I honestly think I may have found it with this one... I'm so glad I gave in the the hype and decided to give this a try because I have fallen in love. Xoxo
Abby M.
Ellerslie, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban Decay! This mascara has recently become one of my favorite in my collection! I love the formula! It’s not too dry but not too watery and it’s glides on so smooth on my eyelashes! The price did get me down a bit but I still purchased it and I AM SO GLAD I did! I suggest this product to anyone on the fence about spending the money DO IT! I love this Mascara and I think it’s by far my favorite that you have ever come out with! The eye pencil sadly is a different story! I love the mascara but I am just not a fan of eye pencils! The formula is amazing and it like glides on to my skin so amazing but eye pencils are just not for me! I still love this product so much and I definitely would suggest!
Kara N.
Kent, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to love this mascara. I was sad to find that it was kind of a disaster from the applicator to the actual wear of the product. The applicator definitely made the mascara go on rather clumpy and it was difficult to come out. The product itself also had a really unpleasant smell. I've never had a mascara like that before, so I was kind of immediately thrown off. I noticed quite a bit of fallout throughout my day as well even though I used a primer with it beforehand. I was truly disappointed with this product. I have it two stars because the packaging was bomb and it will look pretty sitting on my vanity, but I don't foresee myself reaching for this product often.
Alison O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know how to get more product out of this eyeliner? Does it twist, are you supposed to sharpen it, or is what you see all you get?