BY URBAN DECAY #29 in Makeup Sets

This duo was made for trouble. Get two full-size products that should be in every makeup bag: our 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero (a creamy, waterproof black) and Troublemaker Mascara (our failsafe formula that builds 13.7x the lash volume).*

Get super-fat, super-long, sex-proof lashes. Troublemaker Mascara is so good it should be illegal. Our formula volumizes and lengthens as it separates, while our custom brush grabs onto lashes, curling as it coats.

Start stirring up trouble with your badass lashes—this mascara will outlast even the most scandalous nights. Troublemaker holds up in hot and heavy situations and still looks good in the morning. We loaded up this mascara with insane benefits—for thicker, impossibly long, perfectly fanned-out lashes.

Zero is one of our most iconic shades—and it’s also one of the shades Wende can’t live without. 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil glides on soft, stays creamy for blending and dries down to a long-lasting waterproof finish. The highly saturated 24/7 formula contains moisturizing ingredients, including jojoba oil, vitamin E and cottonseed oil.

Shades included:

• Troublemaker Mascara: Troublemaker (High-intensity Black)
  • 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil: Zero (Zealous Black Cream)

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mascara Ingredients:

• ¿Cómo puedo conseguir esto?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good for lashes that tend to fall str...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Heather B.
I wanted to like this. I really did. I was suckered in by the packaging and how convenient it was to have mascara and eyeliner in one shot. Plus it was a new mascara which is always fun to try. Or so I thought. The mascara does nothing for my lashes. No volume, no length, nothing. Only makes them slightly blacker and crunchy.....lashes are not supposed to be crunchy....I will give it a star for having some serious staying power though. I used all kinds of stuff to try to get it off and it did not budge. But then my eyelids started to hurt....which is not something i thought i would ever say. This stuff literally made my eyes burn and my eyelids hurt. And the eyeliner?? Forget that, it was a joke. I put it in my waterline and within 2 mins, it was leaking.smearing into my under eye. Even used on my top eyelid and set with black shadow, smears everywhere. I'm still salty that I spent as much as I did on it but not much i can do about it now. Please, save yourself the torture and stay far away from both of these products
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
One thing that stuck out about this mascara is that it has so be serious staying power! I actually had to work pretty hard to get it off. It also added some nice volume, although not as much as i like. I don't wear false lashes. I love makeup but what i do already takes quite a while and my eyes are fairly sensitive so i don't mess with false lashes. But i do like the look of some of them and want a mascara that gives me that. My eyelashes aren't really very long or thick so they need a lot of help. This mascara does look nice and it does last forever (actually too long for me) but it didn't manage to bump off my favorite mascara. If you haven't found a favorite, though, i would definitely recommend trying this.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I can't contain my excitement every time I look at this beautiful packaging! The oil slick look is so edgy and eye-catching I can't get enough of it.
As for the actual products inside the eyeliner is one of my favorites, super creamy and stays on all day.
The mascara I'm kind of iffy about; love the packaging, the wand was a little weird and I was afraid I was going to stab myself in the eye every time I used it. It give really amazing volume but I wish it gave me some more length to my lashes. A lot of product does come in the brush when you pull it out of the component so I would suggest taking an extra second to make sure there's not too much extra product on the wand.

I just don't like they claim the mascara is "sex proof" because it's not waterproof so therefor if you're getting sweaty or in a steamy area/environment the mascara will smudge and run.

FINAL THOUGHTS
Easy to use; don't be afraid of the wand because it's actually a lot harder to poke yourself in the eye with it than I first thought.
Amazing deal; the mascara alone is $24, liner is $20 so that's a $44 value for $28 at Sephora! Plus you get the amazing little case that you could literally use for whatever you wanted.
Mummah Darling B.
St Petersburg, FL
I LOVE this formula, & that brush...is heaven!!!!! NEVER seen or used one like it before! It's ingenious! The way it grabs & separates each lash with its wand & hard bristles of different size & length is AMAZING! Plus, the little fibers in the formula grab onto each lash making them thicker, longer, lucious & flirty & black as night!!! ONE of my FAV GO-TOs & HOLY GRAILS OF MASCARAS! The ONLY DOWNFALL, atleast for me, is that the bristles are so thick & hard, that I really can't get a decent coat on my bottom lashes! But I love this product so much, I make it work by using my other holy grail mascara to finish my bottom lashes & they look fab all the time! The formula does not even transfer to under my bottom lashes or on top, on my eyelids either!!! My friends even thought I was wearing falsies one time! Nope, not with this great mascara & my lashes!!!! Together they're an "eyelash match made in MAKEUP HEAVEN!!!!" AND THAT'S THE ONE ONLY REASON I DIDN'T GIVE THIS PRODUCT 5 STARS! I WILL BE PURCHASING THIS VERY VERY SOON!! IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!
Gloria O.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
This combo is such a good value.  The mascara itself I believe runs for $24 so getting a full size 24/7 eyeliner is a killer deal.  I purchased this after hearing some "hot" reviews about it's "sex proof" claims.  I love how much volume this mascara gives and it definitely adds a lot of length.  I tried it first without curling my eyelashes and even my teen who is hyper critical of everything make up related was amazed.  When I curl my eyelashes they look even better.  The mascara can get a little clumpy so beware and apply with caution, but overall I am completely satisfied with this set.  You can't wrong with the 24/7 pencil either as it glides on really smooth.  The only downfall but I have this issue with pretty much any eyeliner I get is if you suffer from oily lids, it is not smudge proof at all!!  I still wear it though since it does last longer than most eye pencils I've tried. Urban Decay 24/7 Troublemaker Mascara and Eye Pencil Duo
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Im absolutely in love with this mascara. Ive been bragging about it since the very 1st application. I love the hooked brush because it grabs and coats every single lash from top to bottom with the perfect amount of mascara. You dont need to reapply multiple coats just to get the look you want, one application is enough. It doesnt smudge & smear, & lasts all through the night. I recently wore it to a funeral, cried for a few hours and swore i looked a hot mess. But when i went to freshen up there was noooo runny mascara down my cheeks which amazed me. It gives your lashes volume and amazing length. Really made my eyes pop. Gives you a "false lashes" look without going through all the steps of applying them and without dropping a ton of money!! Definitely a MUST for you ladies!
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is my ride or die mascara, so I had very high hopes for Troublemaker (plus I LOVED the way the container looked) it didn’t disappoint!

This is more of a roll-as-you-go mascara opposed to a wiggler. When I tried to just move the wand back and forth through my lashes I want impressed and found my lashes getting clumpy. When I started to turn the brush though I noticed a BIG difference. It gave me a lot of volume and good separation. I use it alone, but I love it paired with my Perversion.

The only reason I give it 4 starts instead of 5 is because it stings my eyes when I take it off! Doesn’t matter what I use or how careful I am.
Patrycia K.
Ballwin, MO
The only reason im giving this 2 stars is because the only thing that saved this is the black liner. The mascara is horrible probably one of the worst mascaras ever..*hint* they probably had way to much in stock and made it super cheap because they knew it was that bad. Ths 24/7 glide on liners are like 20$ a piece so thats the price of this combo save your money ladies this is a dud
corie c.
Sparks, NV
I wanted to really like these products, but I bought the set on impulse before checking reviews which is my mistake. First off, the packaging is really attractive which is common with most Urban Decay product. The product itself falls short. The mascara does nothing for my lashes in regards to length. Lots of clumping occurred. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Holly B.
Springfield, IL
I got this for christmas & as much as I love the eyeliner, the mascara was a no go for me. I'm still going to use it just to use it up but I wouldn't repurchase. The mascara really doesn't do much for me, but then again I have stick straight lashes. The mascara has a terrible scent to it too. Even when I curl my lashes and use this, it doesn't do too much.
Alison O.
Does anyone know how to get more product out of this eyeliner? Does it twist, are you supposed to sharpen it, or is what you see all you get?
Melanie C.
Is this mascara any good for lashes that tend to fall straight and not hold up?
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Did anyone else receive this as a sample from Ulta?
Yxn M.
Guadalajara
¿Cómo puedo conseguir esto?