BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A crease-proof, waterproof shadow pencil. This 24/7 shadow pencil allows you to blend shimmer, cream, and sparkle finishes. Skip the traditional powder shadow, brushes, and water. These convenient pencils make it easier than ever to get vibrant eye shadow looks on the go.

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigmen...1 Answers
  • I find a lot of pencils like this run out quickly because the tex...1 Answers
  • How well do these blend out? Do they leave chunky residue?2 Answers
Shellby M.
This is great can be used as an eyeliner or for an amazing Smokey eyeshadow look. It really lasts 24hours without smearing or smudging and you really have to scrub to get it off
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this every day I find that it don’t smear if I put it on my water line which is very nice and it goes on so smooth and it last all day I did get a small one in my Ipsy bag and so it was a smaller one but I’ve had it for two months now
Corisa B.
Lacey, WA
I love using these pencils. Not only are they wonderful for every day use, but they help create a wonderful Halloween makeup because of how pigmented they are. I recommend everyone have these on hand!
Vanessa R.
I love it and its so easy to put on... I'm gonna make it my favorite and I will never buy anything different.. #ipsyglambag #influenster #urbandecay #Instagram #ambassador #iwillpromoteyourproducts
Kyli B.
Eau Claire, WI
I have these in several shades, definitely my favourite pencil eyeliner. They glide on smoothly, never tug on the eyelid, but set and last well once set (and I have oily lids). I do find they can run a bit if my eyes get watery but don't tend to smudge on me from "normal" wear. They give a little bit of time to smudge after application but not a lot (only a few seconds), you can't really smoke these out a ton but can diffuse the edges a bit. Great range of colours but I mostly have ones in the more neutral range (the farthest I have from neutral would be Vice and Stash which are hardly brights). I've tried using these as an eyeshadow base but don't think they are great for that application as they're not really very creamy to spread over the lids or blend out, they set too quickly. You do need to sharpen these and they lose their point pretty quickly, but I'd rather have to sharpen than have a hard pencil that jabs me in the eye! I also haven't had these dry up in the pencil which has happened to me with other pencil liners, even after a few years my oldest one still glides on easily and has a nice texture. Packaging wise I like that the pencils are self coloured as it makes it easy to spot the shade I'm after and the lids are sturdy and won't crack like some plastic lids tend to do. They're not cheap but Urban Decay does release mini sets which are a good value if you like the shades included
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
These have sadly been discontinued, but if you can still get your hands on them, I highly recommend them! I love the ease of having a pencil, and they are creamy, but once they set, they just don't budge at all. They are more budge proof even then MAC's paint pots for me. My favorite shade is Rehab, which is a bronze-bronze, and I use that all over the lid with a champagne-gold powder eyeshadow right in the middle of the lid to bring some dimension. I've used a mini size for about 6 months every single day and I still have at least 5-6 months of daily use left. It's a shame these were discontinued.
Angie R.
Gilroy, CA
I never really liked eyeshadow pencil is personally but then I bought this one on a splurge because I heard people talking about it. I didn't really like you and I do use it quite often it's really nice quality and even though it's quite small you do get a lot of products because you're not using too much at least I don't personally. I feel like not that many people talk about it I feel like it needs to be brought out a little bit more it's a really nice products.
Alix C.
Chico, CA
I used to use these all of the time, about 10 years ago. I had switched to another brand, MUFE and I decided to give these another try because I missed them. They started to burn my eyes, I must have had a weird reaction to them. Not sure if they changed their formula but I couldn't stand to have this on my eyelids. Had to return unfortunately because I loved using this when I was younger.
Alison D.
Voorhees, NJ
This stuff stays put! Lasted from start of the morning (around 10:00) until I got home from a concert at 1 am. Had a silky feel on application. My only complaint was that it was a little hard to remove so my eyelids got a little tender from wiping. If you have less sensitive skin and can tolerate the extra effort to take it off go for it! Especially if you need long wear.
Nicholle H.
Orlando , FL
These eye pencils are great! They are very smooth and last a long time too. I own a few and they all perform amazing. I don't think they are waterproof, but they are long lasting in my waterline. The color perversion is the blackest black I've ever used. I want to try more colorful option from this line.
Krysta S.
Who all got this in their Ipsy bag? What did you think?
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does it Glide on for you?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this get messy
Rachel J.
Bossier City, LA
Do you use this for other than lining your eyes?
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Have you gotten a film in your eye while wearing contacts with this product?