BY URBAN DECAY #4 in Lip Liner

Get primed and ready for action. Our long-lasting, waterproof liner glides on smoothly to prime AND define—for long-lasting lip color and clean lines. Smooch. Pout. Smack. Nibble. Lick. 24/7 stays put through everything (yes, EVERYTHING) you do. When you use our liner to fill in your lips completely, it primes them for lipstick or gloss, grabbing on to color to help it last.

Part of the 24/7 family, our long-lasting, waterproof formula glides on smoothly, stays creamy and defines your lips with gorgeous color. And unlike a lot of waterproof pencils (we won’t name names), 24/7 never feels dry or cakey. Moisturizing vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish your lips every time you reapply. And shade-matched barrels make it easy to find the exact color you need (no matter how crammed your bag is).

Even women who don’t usually wear lip liner love Ozone, our best-selling clear shade. Like all our other shades, it holds color in place and prevents feathering—yet it’s totally invisible on your lips.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

1993:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

69:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

ANARCHY:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

BAD BLOOD:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7).

BANG:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30).

BLACKMAIL:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CATFIGHT:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

DEEP:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

JILTED:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

LIAR:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

MANIC:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

NAKED:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

NAKED2:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

OBSESSED:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

OZONE:

Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

RUSH:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STARK NAKED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

STREAK:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

TURN ON:

VENOM:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

All Shades May Contain:

• Who else love these lip liners❤❤❤❤❤2 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners /// which are better these ones or MAC ...1 Answers
  • I need to stock up.1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "You get what you pay for with this product. Creamy consistency and long lasting. Pair the lip liner with an urban decay lipstick and you are set for many hours without retouching. Definitely a must try product! " in 745 reviews
Rachel T.
Review for: 69, Rush, Perversion, Manic, Native, Naked2 more...
Generally, these lip liners are really great (I'd give them a 4.5), but it comes down to personal preference on these.

Every shade is really pigmented, but the formula is a little bit...sticky? I'm not entirely sure how to describe this. They don't pull and tug at the lips, but they don't just skim the surface. They also are not creamy like a lipstick (some lip liners are so emollient that it just feels like a skinny lipsticks), but again, they are not dry. You get a lot of pigment, but when you press your lips together, they're just a bit tacky. Because of this, they stay on really well throughout the day and make a great pairing for a fussy lipstick. However, I don't like wearing them alone. If I want to wear just the color of the lipliner, I'll put a balm on top.

These pencils do have to be sharpened, which I like because I can always get a fine point. I wish the back end of the pencil were a sharpener, but sadly, it is not.
Shasha S.
Review for: Nighthawk, Conspiracy, Cruel, Speedball, Pandemonium more...
Jasmine B.
Review for: Blackmail more...
I don't wear lip liner all the time but when I do, I find myself reaching for the creamier variety as opposed to the matte versions.  Urban Decay has been one of my staples.  There aren't nearly as many shades of  Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil as there are of  Urban Decay Vice Lipstick so you the chance to experiment with different color combinations.

For a vampy look, I like Blackmail.  It's described as a deep berry wine.  It is a VERY bold color.  These lip pencils all have a rounded tip that never skips.  As the name implies, it glides on with little effort.  As an added bonus, they didn't dry out my lips no matter how many times I used them.
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Heavy more...
I've used these pencils a lot, and worked with them a lot. The variations of colors especially after the launch of the vice lipstick line is absolutely insane & amazing. There is a shade for everyone. I do also firmly believe they have amazing staying power, maybe not 24/7, but definitely at least 12 hour wear for me at work, without running or smearing. And they can make a flawless lip application. I also am a huge fan of the 24/7 liner In "ozone" which looks like a white/clear lip liner pencil, and it helps to keep your lipstick on, and lasting, without having to choose a specific liner color; and since it's clear, you can bring it farther down onto the lip to prime & make a great lip that doesn't move or smudge all day with the look of no liner! Only thing that maybe could be improved with this product is that these are real pencils** I repeat, these are real pencils, not mechanical, not wind up, not self sharpening like smashbox, etc. So YES, you have to use an actual pencil sharpener with this purchase (urban decay sells a sharpener for around $12) and you would have to deal with emptying the wooden scraps out of the sharpener. And I've had some people tell me they feel when they are sharpening, that they are losing product. But, in UD's defense, to have a very sharp point, you need to sharpen, I feel like with sharpening you can get the most accurate precise point for lining lips especially around the cupids bow. But, for some people that's just not what they want in this technological day & age. It is kind of urban decay's thing, just like their pencil eyeliners; like I said,I don't have a problem with it, and the color range & stay power/color payoff has me saying yes to this lip liner.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Bang, Insanity, Uptight, Interrogate, Broken, Peyote, Weirdo, Native, Gash, Ozone, Naked2, Ladyflower, Checkmate, Wonderland, 714, Hex, 69, Nighthawk, Manic, Jilted, Stark Naked, Bad Blood, 1993, Naked, Rush, Venom more...
I love using these lip liner for so many things. I use them as lip liners, lipstick, eyeliners & eyeshadow. For lip liner they keep lipstick from bleeding and last along time and if you have to touch up they don't get weird. For lipstick they are very dry so I use chapstick or an oil then apply it and use clear gloss over them and they last along time without bleeding or feathering. As liner they work great on the lid and in the water line. On normal days they don't smudge and last all day. If my eyes are really watery they will smudge a little. As eyeshadow they can be a little hard to blend out but I like the finished look I get with them so when I have time it's worth the extra effort. I really like them as shadow if I know I'll have my makeup on for a long time and won't be able to touch up like on vacation. As eyeshadow they last all day without fading.
Liliana A.
Winter Park
I bought 24/7 Glide-On lipliner in Anarchy along with the matching lipstick and wore them to a show the other night. It was really hot and I was sweating on the dance floor, and I was drinking a lot to stay hydrated. My lipliner helped my lipstick stay in place without feathering for hours, and even when my lipstick eventually wore off hours later, the lipliner base that I had applied underneath was still there and just as bright and solid as when I had first applied it. Since it was the perfect match for the lipstick, my lips still looked great! This is a wonderful product and I will be buying other colors!Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
This lip liner is not bad at all. But it’s still too shiny for me. I prefer matte lip liners which is long lasting . But it’s not about this one. I have color STREAK. It’s bright and looks great, something like coral. Or maybe i just don’t have right lipstick ;)
Jasmine D.
Fishers, IN
Urban Decay makes the best lip liners. They are creamy but not so creamy that they feather outside of your lip line. There is a huge shade range which I really appreciate. I find that these liners really help to prolong the wear of my lipsticks. I've also found myself using them as lipsticks and putting either a lip balm or a lip gloss on top. They are definitely multifunctional. Go to Sephora or Ulta and check out the different colors and try some!
Chloe L.
Rowlett, TX
Review for: Anarchy, 69, Perversion, Venom, Ozone, Blackmail, Big Bang more...
You can’t go wrong with Urban Decay lip liners or lip sticks. I’ve tried nearly every color and they all have great staying power and don’t “bleed”. The lip liners are really great, I love that they actually have a color coordinated with every lipstick, it makes it so much easier when buying one because you don’t have to worry about if you’re getting the right shade or not. I have very full lips and it can be a nightmare getting my lipstick to look right. I haven’t had trouble when using the lip liners first though. I just wish I didn’t have such trouble sharpening them!
Serena G.
Milford, PA
Review for: Rush more...
Total holy grail lip liner! It's soft but sharp and glides on smooth an easy. No scent and beautiful pigment. More red than I expected but is buildable and smooth. I love the formula of urban decay lip liners and this is not a disappointment!

8/10
Ry B.
What exactly is lip liner for? Does it have to be worn with lipstick?
Amina K.
Brunswick, OH
Tips on sharpening or what sharpener to use? I dont want to ruin my lip liner.
Sadie J.
Do you use urban decay liner every time you wear an urban decay lipstick?
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
Any tips on applying this lipliner? I find that if I use a light hand, it doesn't seem to be as effective but if I use a heavier hand, it breaks the product.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Do it really last 24 hours?