BY URBAN DECAY #5 in Lip Liner

Get primed and ready for action. Our long-lasting, waterproof liner glides on smoothly to prime AND define—for long-lasting lip color and clean lines. Smooch. Pout. Smack. Nibble. Lick. 24/7 stays put through everything (yes, EVERYTHING) you do. When you use our liner to fill in your lips completely, it primes them for lipstick or gloss, grabbing on to color to help it last.

Part of the 24/7 family, our long-lasting, waterproof formula glides on smoothly, stays creamy and defines your lips with gorgeous color. And unlike a lot of waterproof pencils (we won’t name names), 24/7 never feels dry or cakey. Moisturizing vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish your lips every time you reapply. And shade-matched barrels make it easy to find the exact color you need (no matter how crammed your bag is).

Even women who don’t usually wear lip liner love Ozone, our best-selling clear shade. Like all our other shades, it holds color in place and prevents feathering—yet it’s totally invisible on your lips.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

1993:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

69:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

ANARCHY:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

BAD BLOOD:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7).

BANG:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30).

BLACKMAIL:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CATFIGHT:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

DEEP:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

JILTED:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

LIAR:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

MANIC:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

NAKED:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

NAKED2:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

OBSESSED:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

OZONE:

Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

RUSH:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STARK NAKED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

STREAK:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

TURN ON:

VENOM:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

All Shades May Contain:

• Who else love these lip liners❤❤❤❤❤2 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners /// which are better these ones...1 Answers
  • I need to stock up.1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "You get what you pay for with this product. Creamy consistency and long lasting. Pair the lip liner with an urban decay lipstick and you are set for many hours without retouching. Definitely a must try product! " in 745 reviews
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Heavy more...
I've used these pencils a lot, and worked with them a lot. The variations of colors especially after the launch of the vice lipstick line is absolutely insane & amazing. There is a shade for everyone. I do also firmly believe they have amazing staying power, maybe not 24/7, but definitely at least 12 hour wear for me at work, without running or smearing. And they can make a flawless lip application. I also am a huge fan of the 24/7 liner In "ozone" which looks like a white/clear lip liner pencil, and it helps to keep your lipstick on, and lasting, without having to choose a specific liner color; and since it's clear, you can bring it farther down onto the lip to prime & make a great lip that doesn't move or smudge all day with the look of no liner! Only thing that maybe could be improved with this product is that these are real pencils** I repeat, these are real pencils, not mechanical, not wind up, not self sharpening like smashbox, etc. So YES, you have to use an actual pencil sharpener with this purchase (urban decay sells a sharpener for around $12) and you would have to deal with emptying the wooden scraps out of the sharpener. And I've had some people tell me they feel when they are sharpening, that they are losing product. But, in UD's defense, to have a very sharp point, you need to sharpen, I feel like with sharpening you can get the most accurate precise point for lining lips especially around the cupids bow. But, for some people that's just not what they want in this technological day & age. It is kind of urban decay's thing, just like their pencil eyeliners; like I said,I don't have a problem with it, and the color range & stay power/color payoff has me saying yes to this lip liner.
FlawlessLC C.
Centerville
Review for: Weirdo, PDA more...
I like these lip liners, and they do help my lipstick last a little longer. They glide on soo smooth and buttery. But they can be too creamy, and make my lipstick not stick on well at first. Like trying to put on a regular tube lipstick over one of these, makes it slip and slide around. Which is so weird. I love the shade selection though, and will definitely continue try to make them work the best I can. Btw, “Weirdo” is a lot lighter than it seems! I thought it would go great with my nude lipsticks, but it’s a bit too light! Still love the shade though.
Jamie M.
Gainesville
Review for: Bad Blood more...
The pencil works well and I am pretty happy with it, except that it is one that you have to sharpen and I have no idea where my sharpener is. I just have an issue with products that I can't use unless I have a tool. Even with eye shadow and foundation you can always just use a finger. I wish it were the one you could just twist up but other than that it goes on pretty smooth and easy, the pencil is soft enough that you can apply it without much pressure which I think helps get a better line, but it is not so soft that you break it off every two seconds. It last throughout the day and I feel that it is idiot proof in the way that if you go out of the line you can fix it with a finger before it kind of sets. I would love it to death if I didn't need to buy a damn sharpener.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Bang, Insanity, Uptight, Interrogate, Broken, Peyote, Weirdo, Native, Gash, Ozone, Naked2, Ladyflower, Checkmate, Wonderland, 714, Hex, 69, Nighthawk, Manic, Jilted, Stark Naked, Bad Blood, 1993, Naked, Rush, Venom more...
I love using these lip liner for so many things. I use them as lip liners, lipstick, eyeliners & eyeshadow. For lip liner they keep lipstick from bleeding and last along time and if you have to touch up they don't get weird. For lipstick they are very dry so I use chapstick or an oil then apply it and use clear gloss over them and they last along time without bleeding or feathering. As liner they work great on the lid and in the water line. On normal days they don't smudge and last all day. If my eyes are really watery they will smudge a little. As eyeshadow they can be a little hard to blend out but I like the finished look I get with them so when I have time it's worth the extra effort. I really like them as shadow if I know I'll have my makeup on for a long time and won't be able to touch up like on vacation. As eyeshadow they last all day without fading.
Maya S.
Review for: 1993 more...
This is my FAVORITE lip pencil. I've never used a pencil this creamy and rich. Anytime I try to use another pencil, it honestly just pales in comparison to this product. The formula is just so nice and glides onto my lips without smearing. It also provides a lot of coverage on the lips and is very opaque. It's very easy to sharpen, because I've had some lip pencils break on me before but this one is literally so perfect, I can't get enough! I just wish they were more affordable because I'd buy way more. I believe Sephora sometimes puts these on clearance.

Use with: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick
Liesl G.
Review for: Native more...
I normally don't use lip pencils but got this one as it was on sale and matched the lipstick I was also ordering.  I am very fair and this color is almost a "your lips but better" at first when I put it on I thought it was actually the same color as my lips but it is slightly a more rose-y pink than my actual lips.
This product goes on smoothly and doesn't pull or tug.  I'm not really sure if it lasts for 24 hours straight, does seem to be long wearing though.  I don't know if I would purchase one of these lip liners though at full cost.  I think $10 is about the max I would be willing to spend considering the matching Lipstick is also about another $17.
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Liar, Bang, Walk Of Shame, Uptight, Interrogate, Native, Weirdo, Snitch, Crash, Ladyflower, Checkmate, Frenemy, Big Bang, Obsessed, Wonderland, Phone Call, 714, Cruel, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil, Stark Naked, Bad Blood, 1993, Bittersweet, Naked, Rush more...
I absolutely love the formula of these lip liners. They are pigmented and creamy and stay in place all day but the packaging sucks. Sharpening these is really difficult and you tend to lose allot of product which sucks because of how expensive they are. If you want high end amazing quality lip liners and you don't mind sharpening them and losing product then I highly recommend these because the quality is like nothing I've ever used before but if you need an affordable option then I'd suggest wet n wild.
Rachel T.
Review for: 69, Rush, Perversion, Manic, Native, Naked2 more...
Generally, these lip liners are really great (I'd give them a 4.5), but it comes down to personal preference on these.

Every shade is really pigmented, but the formula is a little bit...sticky? I'm not entirely sure how to describe this. They don't pull and tug at the lips, but they don't just skim the surface. They also are not creamy like a lipstick (some lip liners are so emollient that it just feels like a skinny lipsticks), but again, they are not dry. You get a lot of pigment, but when you press your lips together, they're just a bit tacky. Because of this, they stay on really well throughout the day and make a great pairing for a fussy lipstick. However, I don't like wearing them alone. If I want to wear just the color of the lipliner, I'll put a balm on top.

These pencils do have to be sharpened, which I like because I can always get a fine point. I wish the back end of the pencil were a sharpener, but sadly, it is not.
Lauren L.
Review for: Rush, Venom, Manic more...
I own these lip pencils in multiple colors. They are incredible. They never tug or feel dry. The formula is super creamy and long wearing. I never feel like I have to keep checking my lipstick because I know that this liner is keeping my lipstick in place. I cannot rave enough about these. Urban Decay makes amazing products, plus they are a cruelty free brand. I have super sensitive lips and these never irritate me. I will continue to buy these!
Jasmine B.
Review for: Blackmail more...
I don't wear lip liner all the time but when I do, I find myself reaching for the creamier variety as opposed to the matte versions.  Urban Decay has been one of my staples.  There aren't nearly as many shades of  Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil as there are of  Urban Decay Vice Lipstick so you the chance to experiment with different color combinations.

For a vampy look, I like Blackmail.  It's described as a deep berry wine.  It is a VERY bold color.  These lip pencils all have a rounded tip that never skips.  As the name implies, it glides on with little effort.  As an added bonus, they didn't dry out my lips no matter how many times I used them.
RyAnna B.
What exactly is lip liner for? Does it have to be worn with lipstick?
Amina K.
Brunswick, OH
Tips on sharpening or what sharpener to use? I dont want to ruin my lip liner.
Sadie J.
Do you use urban decay liner every time you wear an urban decay lipstick?
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
Any tips on applying this lipliner? I find that if I use a light hand, it doesn't seem to be as effective but if I use a heavier hand, it breaks the product.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Do it really last 24 hours?