BY URBAN DECAY #4 in Lip Liner

Get primed and ready for action. Our long-lasting, waterproof liner glides on smoothly to prime AND define—for long-lasting lip color and clean lines. Smooch. Pout. Smack. Nibble. Lick. 24/7 stays put through everything (yes, EVERYTHING) you do. When you use our liner to fill in your lips completely, it primes them for lipstick or gloss, grabbing on to color to help it last.

Part of the 24/7 family, our long-lasting, waterproof formula glides on smoothly, stays creamy and defines your lips with gorgeous color. And unlike a lot of waterproof pencils (we won’t name names), 24/7 never feels dry or cakey. Moisturizing vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish your lips every time you reapply. And shade-matched barrels make it easy to find the exact color you need (no matter how crammed your bag is).

Even women who don’t usually wear lip liner love Ozone, our best-selling clear shade. Like all our other shades, it holds color in place and prevents feathering—yet it’s totally invisible on your lips.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

1993:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

69:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

ANARCHY:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

BAD BLOOD:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7).

BANG:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30).

BLACKMAIL:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CATFIGHT:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

DEEP:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

JILTED:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

LIAR:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

MANIC:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

NAKED:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

NAKED2:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

OBSESSED:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

OZONE:

Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

RUSH:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STARK NAKED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

STREAK:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

TURN ON:

VENOM:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

All Shades May Contain:

• Who else love these lip liners❤❤❤❤❤2 Answers
  • Which pink would you recommend?1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners /// which are better these ones...1 Answers
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil
  • "You get what you pay for with this product. Creamy consistency and long lasting. Pair the lip liner with an urban decay lipstick and you are set for many hours without retouching. Definitely a must try product! " in 1031 reviews
FlawlessLC C.
Centerville
Review for: Weirdo, PDA more...
I like these lip liners, and they do help my lipstick last a little longer. They glide on soo smooth and buttery. But they can be too creamy, and make my lipstick not stick on well at first. Like trying to put on a regular tube lipstick over one of these, makes it slip and slide around. Which is so weird. I love the shade selection though, and will definitely continue try to make them work the best I can. Btw, “Weirdo” is a lot lighter than it seems! I thought it would go great with my nude lipsticks, but it’s a bit too light! Still love the shade though.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Bang, Insanity, Uptight, Interrogate, Broken, Peyote, Weirdo, Native, Gash, Ozone, Naked2, Ladyflower, Checkmate, Wonderland, 714, Hex, 69, Nighthawk, Manic, Jilted, Stark Naked, Bad Blood, 1993, Naked, Rush, Venom more...
I love using these lip liner for so many things. I use them as lip liners, lipstick, eyeliners & eyeshadow. For lip liner they keep lipstick from bleeding and last along time and if you have to touch up they don't get weird. For lipstick they are very dry so I use chapstick or an oil then apply it and use clear gloss over them and they last along time without bleeding or feathering. As liner they work great on the lid and in the water line. On normal days they don't smudge and last all day. If my eyes are really watery they will smudge a little. As eyeshadow they can be a little hard to blend out but I like the finished look I get with them so when I have time it's worth the extra effort. I really like them as shadow if I know I'll have my makeup on for a long time and won't be able to touch up like on vacation. As eyeshadow they last all day without fading.
Jillian T.
Clarkston, MI
Review for: 1993 more...
A really lovely pencil with an impressive range of shades! For starters, I love how it’s a standard pencil rather than a twist up, and how the packaging matching the color inside. Also, lots of the colors have corresponding names to their lipstick counterparts, which makes it easy to match your liner to your lip color. I find they are a bit creamier than my ideal lip pencil texture, which causes them to move around a bit when I apply a gloss on top, but i don’t find they move outside the lip line throughout the day. You can’t go wrong with this pencil.

Fun tip: UD uses the same formula for their eye and lip liners, so if you want a more fun color, use one of their eyeliners!
Liesl G.
Review for: Native more...
I normally don't use lip pencils but got this one as it was on sale and matched the lipstick I was also ordering.  I am very fair and this color is almost a "your lips but better" at first when I put it on I thought it was actually the same color as my lips but it is slightly a more rose-y pink than my actual lips.
This product goes on smoothly and doesn't pull or tug.  I'm not really sure if it lasts for 24 hours straight, does seem to be long wearing though.  I don't know if I would purchase one of these lip liners though at full cost.  I think $10 is about the max I would be willing to spend considering the matching Lipstick is also about another $17.
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Insanity more...
I got this urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Lip pencil in Jcpenny sephora.This glides on smoothly and stays on to your lips for quite long. It’s a bit pricey for just a lip liner but its urban decay and aside from the brand of course the quality is there. WORTH YOUR DOLLAR and thats for sure.
Rachel T.
Review for: 69, Rush, Perversion, Manic, Native, Naked2 more...
Generally, these lip liners are really great (I'd give them a 4.5), but it comes down to personal preference on these.

Every shade is really pigmented, but the formula is a little bit...sticky? I'm not entirely sure how to describe this. They don't pull and tug at the lips, but they don't just skim the surface. They also are not creamy like a lipstick (some lip liners are so emollient that it just feels like a skinny lipsticks), but again, they are not dry. You get a lot of pigment, but when you press your lips together, they're just a bit tacky. Because of this, they stay on really well throughout the day and make a great pairing for a fussy lipstick. However, I don't like wearing them alone. If I want to wear just the color of the lipliner, I'll put a balm on top.

These pencils do have to be sharpened, which I like because I can always get a fine point. I wish the back end of the pencil were a sharpener, but sadly, it is not.
Sarah C.
Rhinebeck, NY
Review for: Weirdo more...
I am in love with this pencil! I regularly use it instead of lipstick. It last so much longer than any other lipstick I’ve tried. It goes on so smooth that applying to your entire lips is no problem. I also love it because it goes on thick enough and stays in place that I can line my lips with it to look bigger without having to worry that it will wear off throughout the day and give away my secrets.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Naked more...
This is a decent lip liner, and I use it with my matching urban decay vice lipstick in the same color as well as other nudes. It's pretty long lasting and it's very creamy. My only complaint is that when sharpening it, it seems to be an issue. It is by far my smallest lip liner because I have sharpened so much off of it to get it to the sharpness I want it to be. Idk how that's possible but that's just my experience.
Jamie M.
Gainesville
The pencil works well and I am pretty happy with it, except that it is one that you have to sharpen and I have no idea where my sharpener is. I just have an issue with products that I can't use unless I have a tool. Even with eye shadow and foundation you can always just use a finger. I wish it were the one you could just twist up but other than that it goes on pretty smooth and easy, the pencil is soft enough that you can apply it without much pressure which I think helps get a better line, but it is not so soft that you break it off every two seconds. It last throughout the day and I feel that it is idiot proof in the way that if you go out of the line you can fix it with a finger before it kind of sets. I would love it to death if I didn't need to buy a damn sharpener.
Rebecca K.
Schodack Landing
When I know I'm going to have a long day I use these where being a food worker I am constantly drinking. My lip liner tends to last longer than my lipsticks or my lip tints and urban decay's 24/7 is worth the price. For those long meetings or you're talking and constantly drinking things or out with the girls or even a night out with the guys or whatever just stuff last.
RyAnna B.
What exactly is lip liner for? Does it have to be worn with lipstick?
Amina K.
Brunswick, OH
Tips on sharpening or what sharpener to use? I dont want to ruin my lip liner.
Sadie J.
Do you use urban decay liner every time you wear an urban decay lipstick?
Kimberly S.
Really want to try these!
Alexandra M.