56 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #4 in Lip Liner

A creamy, 24-hour wear lip pencil that lines and primes lips. Get primed and ready with Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil. This long-lasting, waterproof liner glides on smoothly to prime and define lips for long-lasting lip color and clean lines. It features a wide array of shades that coordinate with Vice Lipstick. Use 24/7 Lip Pencil to fill in your lips completely, prime them for lipstick or gloss, and lock onto color. It even prevents color from feathering out of bounds. The waterproof formula glides on smoothly, stays creamy, and defines your lips with gorgeous color, while never feeling dry or cakey. Formulated with moisturizing vitamin E, jojoba oil, and cottonseed oil, it nourishes lips every time you apply. The shade-matched barrels make it easy to find the exact color you need. see more...

• How is the wear time with the lip liner? Can I wear just the lip li...1 Answers
  • I have a hard time putting on lip liner. Is there an easy way to do...2 Answers
  • Since this is a 24/7 product, what do people use to get it off? I'm...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
Review for: Insanity (soft warm nude)
I bought iNSANITY as a hopeful solution to save me from owning a zillion lip liners! I was looking for a universal liner that would prevent feathering and keep products on my lips. This product does exactly that and more! I LOVE to buy lipsticks in a variety of shades and I love a bold red but I really need a lip liner with most shades and I don't want to have to buy a matching lip liner for each shade of lipstick that would be so out of control and money I would obviously rather spend on more lipstick lol. This product felt a bit waxy on my lips but not to the point of feeling uncomfortable or drying. I lined my lips with the product and blended some towards the middle of my lips to help the lipstick last. This worked really well for me! After the above step I applied a creme finish bright blue hued red lipstick lip at 8:30am and it lasted me till 5pm no reapplication and the lipstick really didn't budge even through a meal. I also found this product to work nicely all over the lip under a matte liquid lipstick, I love matte liquid lips but hate the dry feeling and having this under it helped my lips feel less dried out. I haven't sharpened the product yet and am a bit nervous too. I mistakenly thought this was retractable and am pretty disappointed it isn't that's the only thing I think would make the product better for the price.
Jadah J.
Jadah J.
Review for: Conspiracy (plum-bronze)
When it comes to make up in general I'm a urban decay junkie. This lip pencil is the truth. It is high in pigment and you don't have to struggle to put it on. It literally just glides on your lips with so much color that I have became a fan of it. This color isn't like any color that I have used . I have tried different brands but nothing can compete with the urban decay. I get compliments all the time asking what type of lipstick or lip stain I have on but it's neither. This lip pencil can be used as a lipstick however just line your lips and then color them in, add your favorite gloss them complete. I would highly not only recommend the color but also the product
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
San Bernardino, CA
Review for: 1993 (medium brown)
recently bought Venom because I thought it would look good with the new awesome color Revolution Speedball. It looks so great together layered under Speedball. It changes the color a bit but I love them together! It reminds me of the dark, vampy 90's berries that I wore in high school back then! If you want a 90's look but the browns don't suit your tastes you can go with something like this. The pencil can also give it a nice ombre effect which looks nice. The pencil worked great to keep my lines crisp, no bleeding after a lot of talking and really stayed. I really love that I can wear Venom just alone, too, so I get 3 or more looks with just the 2 products!
Milissa M.
Milissa M.
Caddo Mills, TX
Review for: Cruz (soft pink-purple)
I love these lip pencils!!! They help create a seamless outline for the matching lipstick, which by the way is named the same as the liner. The texture is very creamy and there is no dragging when applying the liner. I usually outline my lips and fill the inner part a little bit by smudging so it acts as a primer for my lipstick. This stuff stays on all day and comes in so many colors. The possibilities are endless. As a tip, ozone pretty much goes with any lip gloss; so, if you're looking for something to help the natural look, start there. This is the last liner you'll ever need and your lips won't be the same without it!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
I love these lip pencils, I own Ozone, Manic, Streak, and Turn On. These help me create a perfect outline of my lips before I put on my matching UD lipstick. I love how UD made it easy for us to find the matching lip liner to our UD lipsticks by naming them the same. Some companies do not do this, making it difficult to quickly find a similar color to pair with your lipstick. Ozone works amazing for when you have a lipstick that you cannot find a lip pencil that matches it. I cannot rave enough about these lip pencils. They are creamy, long lasting, and do a wonderful job keeping your dark lipsticks from feathering.
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Review for: Checkmate (pink-fuchsia)
QUICK TAKE: glides on easily, long wearing, soft, highly pigmented, amazing color options
UD's 24/7 lip pencil is the best. Stays on all day, is not drying at all, and really does glide on so smoothly it's hard to believe that it has the staying power that it does. It is just incredible that there are now over 50 shades.
There are so many delicious new colors that I'm trying to pace myself. The one shade I HAD to have was gash. It is INCREDIBLE. Other new colors I love are gubby, unicorn, interrogate, wired, cruz. And snitch combined with wildfire vice lipstick is like orangey pink gold mermaid magic.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Review for: Perversion (black)
I'll start with the formula of the lip liners. They go on like a dream. So creamy, but incredibly pigmented and long wearing. They don't budge. As for this color, I own several black lipsticks and would fight with a brush to line my lips with the lipstick, that would often then bleed at some point. This lip liner has solved that problem for me. I've also used it under many other lipstick colors to give them new looks. I will say that because of how soft the pencil is, I do recommend the urban decay pencil sharpener. It does tend to break with other pencil sharpeners.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I love these! They just help me get a really clean line since I usually ware more dark vamp shades with the occasional nude or coral they really help make it seem less. I have since gotten rid of all my other lip liners and these are all I own now! They work great for just lining the lip or all over. They definitely extend the where time for my lipstick. Here's a picture of me during a 14 hour shift in heat, been drinking water a lot, it still looks great! I can't remember the colors here. I will come back and edit with the names of the colors. :)
heather a.
heather a.
Review for: Bad Blood (deep red)
I have honestly never found a UD product that I didn't like but when I broke down and bought some of their lip pencils, especially in the shade bad blood I thought I was going to scream from excitement. The pigmentation is amazing and I love that it helps to keep my lipstick from moving. Although it is a lip pencil, I do use it all over my lips to add a "base color" and to prevent a drastic discoloration event when my lipstick wears off. By far Urban Decay is my favorite high end brand and the 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil does not disappoint.
Celestina S.
Celestina S.
Review for: Cruel (red w/copper shimmer)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Cruel is a great product. It's very easy to apply, which is already a home run in my book. Other pencils don't glide on, I suppose it may have to do with their formula, but it leads to the pencil catching and hesitating on your skin which can lead to lines drawn in unwanted directions in very unforgiving colors! And because this pencil glides so well it saves you from having to use so much product in one application thus prolonging the life of the pencil (and your budget!).
Ry B.
Ry B.
What exactly is lip liner for? Does it have to be worn with lipstick?
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
Do you use urban decay liner every time you wear an urban decay lipstick?
Amina K.
Amina K.
Lakewood, OH
Tips on sharpening or what sharpener to use? I dont want to ruin my lip liner.
Fernanda c.
Fernanda c.
Azusa, CA
I used to work at Ulta beauty and there would be a million and a half people asking for the universal lip liner. As an employee we weren't allowed to ask customers their opinion of the product. Id like to know if it's really worth the hype? Does it really define your lips or does it simply cake up under the lipstick
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
How are these lipliners? Are they creamy? Are they hard to use? What colors do you recommend? If you don't like this what lipliners do you recommend?