BY URBAN DECAY #4 in Lip Liner

Get primed and ready for action. Our long-lasting, waterproof liner glides on smoothly to prime AND define—for long-lasting lip color and clean lines. Smooch. Pout. Smack. Nibble. Lick. 24/7 stays put through everything (yes, EVERYTHING) you do. When you use our liner to fill in your lips completely, it primes them for lipstick or gloss, grabbing on to color to help it last.

Part of the 24/7 family, our long-lasting, waterproof formula glides on smoothly, stays creamy and defines your lips with gorgeous color. And unlike a lot of waterproof pencils (we won’t name names), 24/7 never feels dry or cakey. Moisturizing vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish your lips every time you reapply. And shade-matched barrels make it easy to find the exact color you need (no matter how crammed your bag is).

Even women who don’t usually wear lip liner love Ozone, our best-selling clear shade. Like all our other shades, it holds color in place and prevents feathering—yet it’s totally invisible on your lips.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

1993:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

69:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

ANARCHY:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

BAD BLOOD:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7).

BANG:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

BITTERSWEET:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30).

BLACKMAIL:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

CATFIGHT:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

DEEP:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

JILTED:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

LIAR:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

MANIC:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

NAKED:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

NAKED2:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

OBSESSED:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

OZONE:

Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

RUSH:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STARK NAKED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

STREAK:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

TURN ON:

VENOM:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

All Shades May Contain:

• Who else love these lip liners❤❤❤❤❤2 Answers
  • Which pink would you recommend?1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners /// which are better these ones...1 Answers
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil
  • "You get what you pay for with this product. Creamy consistency and long lasting. Pair the lip liner with an urban decay lipstick and you are set for many hours without retouching. Definitely a must try product! " in 1025 reviews
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Heavy more...
I've used these pencils a lot, and worked with them a lot. The variations of colors especially after the launch of the vice lipstick line is absolutely insane & amazing. There is a shade for everyone. I do also firmly believe they have amazing staying power, maybe not 24/7, but definitely at least 12 hour wear for me at work, without running or smearing. And they can make a flawless lip application. I also am a huge fan of the 24/7 liner In "ozone" which looks like a white/clear lip liner pencil, and it helps to keep your lipstick on, and lasting, without having to choose a specific liner color; and since it's clear, you can bring it farther down onto the lip to prime & make a great lip that doesn't move or smudge all day with the look of no liner! Only thing that maybe could be improved with this product is that these are real pencils** I repeat, these are real pencils, not mechanical, not wind up, not self sharpening like smashbox, etc. So YES, you have to use an actual pencil sharpener with this purchase (urban decay sells a sharpener for around $12) and you would have to deal with emptying the wooden scraps out of the sharpener. And I've had some people tell me they feel when they are sharpening, that they are losing product. But, in UD's defense, to have a very sharp point, you need to sharpen, I feel like with sharpening you can get the most accurate precise point for lining lips especially around the cupids bow. But, for some people that's just not what they want in this technological day & age. It is kind of urban decay's thing, just like their pencil eyeliners; like I said,I don't have a problem with it, and the color range & stay power/color payoff has me saying yes to this lip liner.
FlawlessLC C.
Centerville
Review for: Weirdo, PDA more...
I like these lip liners, and they do help my lipstick last a little longer. They glide on soo smooth and buttery. But they can be too creamy, and make my lipstick not stick on well at first. Like trying to put on a regular tube lipstick over one of these, makes it slip and slide around. Which is so weird. I love the shade selection though, and will definitely continue try to make them work the best I can. Btw, “Weirdo” is a lot lighter than it seems! I thought it would go great with my nude lipsticks, but it’s a bit too light! Still love the shade though.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Bang, Insanity, Uptight, Interrogate, Broken, Peyote, Weirdo, Native, Gash, Ozone, Naked2, Ladyflower, Checkmate, Wonderland, 714, Hex, 69, Nighthawk, Manic, Jilted, Stark Naked, Bad Blood, 1993, Naked, Rush, Venom more...
I love using these lip liner for so many things. I use them as lip liners, lipstick, eyeliners & eyeshadow. For lip liner they keep lipstick from bleeding and last along time and if you have to touch up they don't get weird. For lipstick they are very dry so I use chapstick or an oil then apply it and use clear gloss over them and they last along time without bleeding or feathering. As liner they work great on the lid and in the water line. On normal days they don't smudge and last all day. If my eyes are really watery they will smudge a little. As eyeshadow they can be a little hard to blend out but I like the finished look I get with them so when I have time it's worth the extra effort. I really like them as shadow if I know I'll have my makeup on for a long time and won't be able to touch up like on vacation. As eyeshadow they last all day without fading.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Review for: Ozone more...
I got this in a subscription box a while back and was shocked because it was white. At first I thought it was an eyeliner but nope. The consistency of this product is kind of....waxy. but in a good way. Since it is clear it is versatile and can be paired with any shade of lipstick you can think of which is honestly amazing. It really helps my lipsticks stay put and not bleed onto my skin or even when I overline them a smidge it doesn't bleed from where I put the pencil. Especially my favorite red lipstick that tends to bleed. No more! It stays put for a long period of time too! I would have never purchased this for myself but I'm glad it was sent to me because I will be purchasing more shades!
Jillian T.
Clarkston
Review for: 1993 more...
A really lovely pencil with an impressive range of shades! For starters, I love how it’s a standard pencil rather than a twist up, and how the packaging matching the color inside. Also, lots of the colors have corresponding names to their lipstick counterparts, which makes it easy to match your liner to your lip color. I find they are a bit creamier than my ideal lip pencil texture, which causes them to move around a bit when I apply a gloss on top, but i don’t find they move outside the lip line throughout the day. You can’t go wrong with this pencil.

Fun tip: UD uses the same formula for their eye and lip liners, so if you want a more fun color, use one of their eyeliners!
Liesl G.
Review for: Native more...
I normally don't use lip pencils but got this one as it was on sale and matched the lipstick I was also ordering.  I am very fair and this color is almost a "your lips but better" at first when I put it on I thought it was actually the same color as my lips but it is slightly a more rose-y pink than my actual lips.
This product goes on smoothly and doesn't pull or tug.  I'm not really sure if it lasts for 24 hours straight, does seem to be long wearing though.  I don't know if I would purchase one of these lip liners though at full cost.  I think $10 is about the max I would be willing to spend considering the matching Lipstick is also about another $17.
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Insanity more...
I got this urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Lip pencil in Jcpenny sephora.This glides on smoothly and stays on to your lips for quite long. It’s a bit pricey for just a lip liner but its urban decay and aside from the brand of course the quality is there. WORTH YOUR DOLLAR and thats for sure.
Rachel T.
Review for: 69, Rush, Perversion, Manic, Native, Naked2 more...
Generally, these lip liners are really great (I'd give them a 4.5), but it comes down to personal preference on these.

Every shade is really pigmented, but the formula is a little bit...sticky? I'm not entirely sure how to describe this. They don't pull and tug at the lips, but they don't just skim the surface. They also are not creamy like a lipstick (some lip liners are so emollient that it just feels like a skinny lipsticks), but again, they are not dry. You get a lot of pigment, but when you press your lips together, they're just a bit tacky. Because of this, they stay on really well throughout the day and make a great pairing for a fussy lipstick. However, I don't like wearing them alone. If I want to wear just the color of the lipliner, I'll put a balm on top.

These pencils do have to be sharpened, which I like because I can always get a fine point. I wish the back end of the pencil were a sharpener, but sadly, it is not.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Naked more...
This is a decent lip liner, and I use it with my matching urban decay vice lipstick in the same color as well as other nudes. It's pretty long lasting and it's very creamy. My only complaint is that when sharpening it, it seems to be an issue. It is by far my smallest lip liner because I have sharpened so much off of it to get it to the sharpness I want it to be. Idk how that's possible but that's just my experience.
Alicia N.
Norman
When they say glide on they mean glide on!! It’s not like some #2 pencil feel eyeliner. It’s soft to the touch and is gentle on your water lines and or skin. This stuff stays so long too!! Doesn’t transfer to the bottom part of your eye either which is good. This is my go to eyeliner/lip liner and thus far this is my absolute favorite lip liner. Nothing has topped it. YOU NEED THESE LIP LINERS/ EYELINER
Amina K.
Brunswick, OH
Tips on sharpening or what sharpener to use? I dont want to ruin my lip liner.
RyAnna B.
What exactly is lip liner for? Does it have to be worn with lipstick?
Sadie J.
Do you use urban decay liner every time you wear an urban decay lipstick?
Emily S.
How is the wear time with the lip liner? Can I wear just the lip liner all over my lips all day?
Fernanda c.
Azusa, CA
I used to work at Ulta beauty and there would be a million and a half people asking for the universal lip liner. As an employee we weren't allowed to ask customers their opinion of the product. Id like to know if it's really worth the hype? Does it really define your lips or does it simply cake up under the lipstick

back