Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Do these last long for you guys?
Tanaya P.
Tanaya P.
June 10, 2017, 5:04 p.m.
Yes, it is very long last and actually is a bit hard to remove. However, it normally does smudge a bit by the end of the day. It seems to help if I use both eye shadow primer before and setting spray after applying the liner.
Sunny J.
Sunny J.
March 3, 2017, 11:21 p.m.
They last well, but I have a pretty hooded lid and when I'm hot, then sometimes transfer to my upper lid in the crease. They tend to smudge a bit under my eye when I line lower lashes, but that might be more my mascara. Not 100% on that!
stormi N.
stormi N.
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:20 a.m.
Yes all day for me
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Jan. 27, 2017, 5:14 p.m.
yes they last for hours great product
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Jan. 12, 2017, 1:02 p.m.
Yes! I can apply this in the morning, wear it all day and night, and if I do not remove it before I go to bed, it will be right where I put it when I wake up in the morning.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
June 16, 2016, 6:08 p.m.
My favorite is the green! It lasts all day without fading.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
March 30, 2014, 8:09 p.m.
Not really, they smudge really easily
Marli V.
Marli V.
Aug. 27, 2013, 11:59 a.m.
A looong time! It'll smudge a little by the end of the day, but if I don't specifically use eye makeup remover at night, there will still be some on in the morning
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
May 24, 2013, 1:31 p.m.
YES! LONG LASTING THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE DAY!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
May 22, 2013, 1:30 a.m.
On me, these usually last about ten hours without smudging
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Nov. 30, 2012, 10:16 a.m.
Yes! they do really last all day without "melting" off
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Oct. 27, 2012, 10:51 p.m.
They do for me. Most other brands have me applying a few times a day. Urban Decay is expensive but worth it for this very situation!
elise g.
elise g.
Oct. 26, 2012, 11:34 p.m.
Yes!! these are the longest lasting pencil eyeliners i own! they are really soft and go on so smooth
Kae L.
Kae L.
Oct. 26, 2012, 7:58 p.m.
Yes these last long for me (and is one of the reasons I submitted this set for a review page!). There are a few shades that don't seem to last as long but in general, UD's 24/7 pencils have amazing wear time.
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Oct. 25, 2012, 5:42 p.m.
Yes! Urban Decay eyeliner is so easy to put-on. No more tugging at your eyelids trying to draw a smooth line. With Urban Decay, the color glides across your eyes with ease. Plus, if used in combination with their eye primer, they will last all day.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Oct. 25, 2012, 3:50 p.m.
I have hooded eyelids so my liner always smudges, but these stay put! They also work relatively well on the water line, and one pencil will last for a very long time.