Andrea T.
Wichita, KS

Are these long lasting in the water line?

Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
1 year, 6 months ago
Not really. It's creamy and easy to use but lasting power isn't the best. I'd recommend using a primer underneath it and setting it with setting spray or shadow.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Watertown,NewYork
1 year, 6 months ago
Hi Andrea, for my personal experience these are the perfect all day eyeliners. I used the black liner for my water line awhile ago and it never came off unexpected. It's also pretty creamy. I hope this helped :)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Jeffersonton, VA
1 year, 6 months ago
I'm not gonna lie this is hands down my favorite eyeliner. I think it does pretty well in the water line as long as you don't start crying or anything! This is my every day go to definitely worth a try!
Lorraine L.
Lorraine L.
newark, Delaware
1 year, 6 months ago
They do. They do tend to run. Not as bad as a drugstore, but it does tend to run a little bit. I have yet to find one that doesn't at all. This is my new waterline liner. I love it