Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

How do these compare to the NYX retractable eyeliners I love?
Are these easy to work with?
I have hooded eyelids. Will this stay in and not transfer?
Start your review of Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil!
Product Highlights
Best for waterline! it literally stays on for 24/7in reviews
I got the black pencil in a kit with primer potion from Sephora. I always try different type of pencils to see which one will stay on all day/night. So far, this eyeliner has been doing that. It goes on and stays on, which i love. It is a little creamy so if you have oily skin, you might need to set it with a black eyeshadowin reviews
Kat J.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: LSD
The color is very pretty. However, for the price I’d expect it to glide smoothly on the eyes and be pigmented on the first swipe. I had decided to splurge on it because I really liked the color. It’s pretty, but it also got on my eyelids by the end of the day, even though it’s “24/7.” I don’t hate it, but I’m not totally obsessed, the shade is pretty but it just didn’t really work for me. The picture is when I had applied it at the beginning of the day. Also the shade is “LSD”
Claudia  M.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Claudia  M.
Review for: MILDEW
IG: @cayamontero I would say these formulas are one of my favorites. I have several of them and catch them every time UD's website has a good deal. They are pigmented, long lasting, water resistant and easy to blend, you don't need to layer them too much to see the color (except eye tiger but it is buildable). They are bright and sparkling, some of them with pearls and flecks, others  have a kind of micro glitter.They are smooth and glide,you have some seconds to blend them before they get dry and you won't have glitter all over your face. The con is they could be difficult to sharpen sometimes that is why they're not perfect!!!
Alyssa Z.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Alyssa Z.
Review for: PSYCHEDELIC SISTER
This eye liner is my FAVORITE. I’ve used Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in other colors for years, and was sent this shade by Urban Decay and Influencer for free for testing purposes and LOVE the fun pop of color. It has a subtle shine to it and will be so fun for summer! These pencils truly stay put, I’ve even gone swimming and had zero smudging or running after a full day in the pool.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Samantha R.
New Castle, DE
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Samantha R.
Review for: ZERO
Glide on eye pencil is accurate asf! It’s so smooth to apply and stays on all day! The color is a vibrant black which I absolutely love! The downside is that it’s a bit hard to remove, but an oil based makeup remover pad ended up doing the trick! I definitely recommend!
sofia  GZ265565 G.
Brooklyn, NY
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by sofia  GZ265565 G.
Review for: PERVERSION
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil the best eye pencil ever ! great texture, intense color, waterproof, stays all day long, removes easily ! I have not any allergic reaction or red eyes! just love it 🥰
Dilara Y.
Madison, WI
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Dilara Y.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Dilara Y.
Review for: PERVERSION
I love this eye pencil! Im using as a eyeliner as well! Its really long lasting smudge proof and really black! This picture token 6 hours after i did my makeup and still looks gorgeous and very black!!!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,388 reviews
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Keara J.
Got this free to review , goes in super smooth & easy to apple and remove. Stays on/in place like it says. I highly recommend. #eyeliner #survey #voxbox #free #review #urbandecay
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Tracy H.
I really like my [product:urban-decay-24/7-glide-on-eye-pencil] in Whiskey (rich brown matte). The eyeliner is easy to apply & it lasts all day. Plus the Whiskey (rich brown matte) is a great basic color for me to wear during the day and all night. I do wish that It was a twist up, rather than needing to be sharpened, but that’s only a minor inconvenience. Urban Decay has lots of great colors to try - so I might venture out & try some other shades.
Amanda F.
Gastonia, NC
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Amanda F.
These eyeliner pencils are fabulous! I have 6 different colors so far and they’re all great quality. They glide across my eyelid just as their name claims, the colors are excellent and the longevity is insane! I prefer liquid liners but these are an exception because of how easily they apply. Sharpening is a cinch, so no worries on whether you can get the winged eye you’re going for! I will say that Uzi and the Marvel black with glitter are very similar—the Cosmic is just a bit darker and has a little more shimmer in it (my camera wouldn’t pick up the difference as well as I would have liked). I also have the solid black shade, I just forgot to put it in the picture. If pencils are your preference I highly recommend #UrbanDecay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. You simply can’t go wrong with them! #eyeliner #eyemakeup
Samantha  R.
Carlisle, PA
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Samantha  R.
Urban decay is one of my favorite makeup lines. This eye liner glides on so easily. I don’t think it stays on as long as I’d like though.

471 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Irina M.
Port Reading, NJ
il y a 6 mois
Kristina B. il y a 6 mois
I bouce back and forth, I was all UD a long time ago, figured I'd try Calliray when she left them and released mascara & eyeliner and I personally don't like either. Then I was using Makeup Forever, then figured if I was using KVD liquid, try the cake liner which is decent...grabbed TooFaced Killer Liner but haven't tried it yet. Phew!! 😂 🤣 I want to find one to don't need to set and baby sit! (also depends on season and activity too for me).