Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

Can you use this on your waterline??
How long does this stay on your lids? And does it work on your waterline?
Do these crease??
Start your review of Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil!
Product Highlights
Best for waterline! it literally stays on for 24/7in reviews
I got the black pencil in a kit with primer potion from Sephora. I always try different type of pencils to see which one will stay on all day/night. So far, this eyeliner has been doing that. It goes on and stays on, which i love. It is a little creamy so if you have oily skin, you might need to set it with a black eyeshadowin reviews
Alyssa Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Alyssa Z.
Review for: PSYCHEDELIC SISTER
This eye liner is my FAVORITE. I’ve used Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in other colors for years, and was sent this shade by Urban Decay and Influencer for free for testing purposes and LOVE the fun pop of color. It has a subtle shine to it and will be so fun for summer! These pencils truly stay put, I’ve even gone swimming and had zero smudging or running after a full day in the pool.
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Kristina W.
Review for: STASH
Just simply an amazing, go-to product. Glides on easily, looks great, stays put. Comes in both natural colors, and fun colors.
Angelica G.
Orangevale, CA
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Angelica G.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Angelica G.
Review for: PERVERSION
Very creamy and pigmented a little goes a long way! I also got the blue one to test out excited to try that one as well! I definitely will be buying these in the near future they have a wide variety of colors to try! Thanks to influenster for choosing me to test out for free!
Kaylin B.
Columbus, GA
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Kaylin B.
I’m not kidding.. best eyeliner in the world. Glides on like a dream, last all day, and they have every color imaginable. Works amazing also in your water lines
Minnaleah M.
Boca Raton, FL
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Minnaleah M.
Review for: SABBATH
I was happily surprised that this eyeliner pencil stayed on as long as it did. I was able to do a cute Smokey eye. I do wish they used this formula in the liners that don’t need a pencil sharpener. The eyeliner glides on smoothly. I got this product for free for my honest review.
Valerie E.
Enterprise, AL
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Valerie E.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Valerie E.
Review for: PSYCHEDELIC SISTER
I received this to try free from influenster. I tried it swatched on my hand and it washed off easily, so I didn't have high hopes for it being waterproof. It is very pigmented and glides on easily. Once I applied it to the eye and wore it throughout the day, I was pleased. It did flake a little when I rubbed the corner of my eye, but that could've also been mascara. When I took it off at the end of the night, I definitely had to use makeup remover to get it off. The price is definitely more than I would spend on an eyeliner, though, but that's personal preference.
Dallas P.
Poteau, OK
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Dallas P.
Review for: CHAOS
I was so excited to receive this from influenster. I always always put blue em under my eyes when going out it adds the perfect touch. I was so happy to get this blue color. It stayed on all night and didn’t smudge. I can’t wait to buy more and try out the other colors. The filter in my pic makes the color look a little lighter but I am so in love.
Adriana S.
Troutville, VA
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Adriana S.
I was looking for the blackest eyeliner I could fine and this one is called Perversion, it was really black and the quality is amazing. It applies very smoothly and it’s also waterproof! Will definitely buy again!
Emma M.
Edmonds, WA
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Emma M.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Emma M.
Review for: DEMOLITION
I have this liner in several colors (black, brown, and purple) and have enjoyed all of them. They are perfect for popping in your waterlines to either conceal your liquid liner in your upper waterline or for a fun accent on your lower waterline. Or, for a more natural look, you can use it as your main liner above your lash line, too. As someone with watery eyes, I do still get a little bit of transfer if I use this in my upper waterline, but this liner has the least transfer of those I have tried. The metallic colors are more creamy and fragile than the matte colors, however, this is to be expected with metallics. AND, unlike with most metallic eye makeup, I am not allergic to them! *I have received these to review and have bought some myself*
Nicole B.
Staten Island, NY
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil uploaded by Nicole B.
Review for: UZI
I loved loved loved this eyeliner. It went on so smooth and precise. The formula is nice and creamy. I normally gravitate towards liquid liners because pencil liner usually smudges or runs but this was not the case for this liner. It created the exact winged liner look I wanted and stayed perfect throughout the day and night!

449 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...