Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#7 in Eyeliner

Oil Slick (black shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)

$20.00

Stash (dark metallic green-gold shimmer)

$20.00

Demolition (deep brown matte)

$20.00

Freak (bright green shimmer)

$20.00

Whiskey (rich brown matte)

$20.00

Smoke (deepest gray matte)

$20.00

Desperation (deep taupe-gray matte)

$20.00

Sabbath (deep navy matte)

$20.00

Chaos (vibrant cobalt blue matte w/slight floating pearl)

$20.00

Vice (pearly red-eggplant shimmer)

$20.00

Roach (deep copper brown shimmer)

Smog (copper shimmer)

$20.00

Empire (dark eggplant matte)

$20.00

Deep End (bright metallic peacock shimmer)

$20.00

Abyss (bright metallic blue shimmer w/blue micro-sparkle)

$20.00

Corrupt (dark metallic reddish brown shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)

$20.00

Uzi (dark gunmetal shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)

$20.00

LSD (navy shimmer w/bright turquoise micro-sparkle)

$20.00

Loaded (dark green shimmer)

$20.00

Mainline (deep green-blue matte)

$20.00

Cuff (metallic silver shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)

$20.00

Delinquent (dark purple shimmer w/light purple micro-sparkle)

$20.00

Psychedelic Sister (bright purple cream)

$20.00

Goldmine (gold shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle)

$20.00

Mushroom (metallic taupe-pewter shimmer)

$20.00

Junkie (metallic teal shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle)

$20.00

Yeyo (metallic white shimmer)

$20.00

Bourbon (brown shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle)

$20.00

Zero (zealous black cream)

$20.00

Heartless (light frosted pink)

$20.00

Perversion (blackest black matte)

$20.00

Woodstock (sparkly hot pink shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)

$20.00

Rockstar (darkest eggplant shimmer)

$20.00

Underground (metallic taupe shimmer)

$20.00

Mildew (deep metallic green shimmer)

$20.00

Creamy, forever-lasting, award-winning and waterproof, 24/7 pencils delight you with lush tropical hues, deep metallics, and unusually vibrant neutrals.The best Eye Pencil ever, ever, ever! Never before has a pencil this creamy and brilliant been waterproof, too. Velvety-soft, this never-before-seen formula stays soft and creamy for blending (about 30 seconds), then dries down to a long-lasting finish that WILL NOT budge. Line eyes with a hint of color or go for the full artistic, multi-hued effect with the wide selection of lush tropical hues, deep metallics and unusually vibrant neutrals. Incredible with Urban Decay Eyeshadows!

Created with 50% moisturizing ingredients suspended in a sophisticated waterproof formula, 24/7 Eye Pencils offer long-lasting color and a dreamy, creamy feel when applied. With Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Cottonseed Oil.

When your 24/7 Eye Pencils start to get dull, use the small barrel of our Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener to grind them back to a perfect point.

Photos (58)
Casey L.
Casey L.
Atlanta, GA
Jan. 30, 2016, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: Freak (bright green shimmer)
While Urban Decay does usually do a good job with their eyeliners, I wouldn't say they stand out in any area other than color. This particular shade is very unique, and I do like it for adding a fun pop of color. However, I hardly find myself reaching for it because I can't often work this color into my look. Also, I own several of the 24/7 glide-on eyeliners, and I find that the consistency varies greatly from shade to shade. This one in particular is one of the creamier shades, but it does border on being too soft at times, to the point where more product comes off than you intend. Just be sure to use a light hand. Also, in terms of staying power, I think it lasts much longer if you put it directly on the lid. These eyeliners don't stay in place for me if I try to put them in the waterline. I do have watery eyes though. Overall, it's a decent product. I enjoy having it in my collection because it's a unique color and it applies easily. However, there are much better, cheaper formulas
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Knoxville
July 24, 2016, 11:48 a.m.
Review for: Urban Decay Ocho Loco 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil Set
When they say 24/7 they mean 24/7!!!! I have NEVER used a pencil liner that actually STAYS on my waterline!!!! All day long!!!!❤ They colors are so vibrant and gorgeous!!! They add such a beautiful look to any shadow. I love to use deep end in my waterline with my peachy orange shadows. They contrast is absolutely beautiful! I use to be one of those girls who found one look and stayed with it. I wore the same shadow, the same eyeliner, the same mascara, the same lipstick for decades. Yes ladies it's true. I'm sure some of you out there can relate. I am 39 years old and I was stuck in a rut. I was afraid to try new things. Thinking, I'm not a makeup artist. I can't create all those beautiful looks I see on Instagram, YouTube and Twitter. Well, I'm here to tell you I was wrong! There are so many "how to" videos that can walk you thru step by step. Don't be afraid. You will ask yourself "Why did I wait so long"???? Express yourself!!! You won't be sorry!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Feb. 1, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: Freak (bright green shimmer)
Now I know why people go nuts over this eye liner. It is soft to apply but easy to control. It's so easy to tightline the upper lashes, create a cat eye, or just add a little depth to the crease of the eye.

I watched some Youtube videos on applying, and got one terrific idea for applying. First, go across the bottom water line 3 times with the tip, then quickly close your eye (don't scrunch it, just close it). The color will transfer to the upper waterline. Gorgeous! Then I just go up under the top lashes and add color there to tightline, never actually going above the lashes to apply, but applying from underneath. It's a much more natural look than trying to line on top of the lashes from above (which of course you still can do).

I bought some cheaper brands, and they are either hard to control (I'm talking to you Kat Von D) or too stiff to release color (Clinique). Lots of color ranges too. Try teal or bronze, it's amazing!
Sofia F.
Sofia F.
Madison, AL
Jan. 11, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: Freak (bright green shimmer)
These urban decay eyeliners are some of the best pencils I have ever used. I have a very wide array of colors and they are so consistent. I have never had an issue with one color not performing as well as a different color. I use them in their own but I have also used them as a base for shadows. It works wonderfully both ways. They are a bit expensive for an eye pencil generally but they are on par with other comparable makeup brands. I eventually plan to own all the colors that I do not have! Attached is a photo where I used these liners as a base under the electric palette, the quality of the photo is not great as it was taken with an iPhone 4s and I didn't plan on sharing it but you can see the intensity of the colors pretty well. I have this particular color on my inner corner in this picture. I wore this makeup all day from 7am to 2am the next day in hot Georgia weather and it stayed looking perfect all night.
Monica E.
Monica E.
June 25, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: Junkie (metallic teal shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle)
I have been a fan of Urban Decay since the late 90's since they launched.
The Glide-On eye pencils are my go to eye pencils.
The creamy texture goes on smooth, but doesn't smudge. I recommend using the UD primer beforehand, for added vibrancy and staying power. The color in this pencil is true upon application, although i always go over it just for added pop.

I don't recommend using this pencil on the waterline, as tearing may smudge it.

This pencil is very easy to use, highly pigmented, and the color lasts all day.

I also like that it sharpens easy. (you know what I'm talking about. That frustrating moment you sharpen your liner, only to find that the lead broke off in the sharpener, and you have to sharpen again, wasting product and pencil.)

I recommend this liner. It's a bit pricier compared to drugstore liners, but for what it is, it is REALLY worth it!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Abilene, TX
Jan. 20, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Smog (copper shimmer)
Huge fan of UD 24/7 liners. I love the array of colors available and how pigmented those colors are. Some of my favorites are the bright colors that go well with the Electric palette by UD. These liners perform well, glide on seamlessly, and pack a real punch color-wise. They don't work well in my water line and will stain my contacts if I try to use them that way. (I'm stubborn and keep using in my waterline regardless of stay power). I have some clients that can use in their water lines without any problem and the color lasts until they remove their makeup. I believe it depends on how watery your eyes are. Don't expect these to last if you think you're gonna cry. 😳 Smog is one of my go-to colors. I use smog and roach together on my Bottom lash line with smog toward the inner corner. Oh! These pencils are brilliant for cut crease looks.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Jan. 4, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Cuff (metallic silver shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
Urban Decay 24/7 is one of the few eyeliners I spend my hard earned money on. I LOVE the colors and the way you can work the eyeliner. This color doesn't disappoint at all. I love to add it to the inner corners of my eyes for a.wicked highlight or layer a thin line of this onto another color. It smudges nicely without losing its impact and color.

Urban Decay has quickly become one of my most favored brands over the past couple years. I'm rarely disappointed. My one and only complaint with 24/7 and the reason for 4 stars vs 5 is that it tends to get a little toooooo smudged the longer I wear it. The warmth of my skin causes the eyeliner to kind of pool at the outer corner of my eye and look less clean. Sometimes it's nice to have an eyeliner that's more streamlined, has a cleaner edge and won't move no matter how hot you get. 😉
sarah r.
sarah r.
Durham, NC
Jan. 5, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Vice (pearly red-eggplant shimmer)
Two swipes of the urban decay 24/7 pencil lasts me all day. When I put my makeup on in the morning, it needs to last from 7 am until 10 pm--including potentially running thru the airport to a flight, customer meetings, and business dinners. At least twice a week I get asked what eyeliner I use and I always tell people urban decay 24/7. I have hazel eyes and use VICE or Empire depending on my outfit. The purple undertones bring out the green in my eyes. I also have very sensitive skin and wearing this makeup all day has never caused discomfort or a breakout. I wish that Urban Decay would make this same formula and color in an adjustable pencil that doesn't require sharpening. Other than that it is perfect. I also think the price point is more than fair given the quality of the eyeliner and how well it stays in place.
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
This is hands down the BEST pencil eyeliner I have ever tried. It looks so nice on my lashline (upper or lower) for both clean, crisp looks, and smoky grungy looks (my personal favorite). I like that it's easy to apply, and you do have time to smudge it or mess with it, but once it sets, it's really on there. It isn't going ANYWHERE! But, the best part about it is how well it holds up to my waterline!! It last so much longer than any other pencil liner and I have watery eyes, too. I dry out my waterline as much as possible with a Q-Tip, then apply this Urban Decay eyeliner, then set it with a matte black eye shadow. I've tried that process with SO many eyeliners, but Urban Decay works the best. That is why it is worth the $20 price tag, and I will ALWAYS keep buying it. I tell everyone that it's worth the splurge!!
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I had high hopes for this product because when I tried it on my hand at Sephora, it would not rub off and I still had it on later in the day. However, when I tried it on my eyelid, it definitely smudged away and ran under my eyes (even when only applied on my upper lid). To try to salvage it, I had to use eyelid primer, and then it would stay nicely for the most part, but anywhere that I lined that I missed with primer (usually the outer corner of my eyelid is where I would miss), it would run after just a couple of hours. Definitely not worth it...you can buy a drugstore liner that would be better than this. Also, the liner is very soft, so I could never really get a sharp point on it. It was hard to apply with precision and always looked a little too smudgy.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
What is your favorite color liner to use?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Do these last long for you guys?
Rene M.
Rene M.
Titusville , FL
Do you wear these as top eyeliner, bottom eyeliner, or both?
Sara H.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Are these the twist up kind or do you have to sharpen them?
Shy-Ann S.
Shy-Ann S.
Emmetsburg
Are they gel or like the pencil ones?