42 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #7 in Eyeliner

Creamy, forever-lasting, award-winning and waterproof, 24/7 pencils delight you with lush tropical hues, deep metallics, and unusually vibrant neutrals.The best Eye Pencil ever, ever, ever! Never before has a pencil this creamy and brilliant been waterproof, too. Velvety-soft, this never-before-seen formula stays soft and creamy for blending (about 30 seconds), then dries down to a long-lasting finish that WILL NOT budge. Line eyes with a hint of color or go for the full artistic, multi-hued effect with the wide selection of lush tropical hues, deep metallics and unusually vibrant neutrals. Incredible with Urban Decay Eyeshadows!

Created with 50% moisturizing ingredients suspended in a sophisticated waterproof formula, 24/7 Eye Pencils offer long-lasting color and a dreamy, creamy feel when applied. With Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Cottonseed Oil.

When your 24/7 Eye Pencils start to get dull, use the small barrel of our Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener to grind them back to a perfect point.

• Every eye pencil I try make my eyes burn. Has anyone had this probl...1 Answers
  • .They are fabulous to delineate my lips and my eyes I love.2 Answers
  • The pigmentation of these pencils is good? Hold on the water line a...3 Answers
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Knoxville
Review for: Urban Decay Ocho Loco 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil Set
When they say 24/7 they mean 24/7!!!! I have NEVER used a pencil liner that actually STAYS on my waterline!!!! All day long!!!!❤ They colors are so vibrant and gorgeous!!! They add such a beautiful look to any shadow. I love to use deep end in my waterline with my peachy orange shadows. They contrast is absolutely beautiful! I use to be one of those girls who found one look and stayed with it. I wore the same shadow, the same eyeliner, the same mascara, the same lipstick for decades. Yes ladies it's true. I'm sure some of you out there can relate. I am 39 years old and I was stuck in a rut. I was afraid to try new things. Thinking, I'm not a makeup artist. I can't create all those beautiful looks I see on Instagram, YouTube and Twitter. Well, I'm here to tell you I was wrong! There are so many "how to" videos that can walk you thru step by step. Don't be afraid. You will ask yourself "Why did I wait so long"???? Express yourself!!! You won't be sorry!
Monica E.
Monica E.
Review for: Junkie (metallic teal shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle)
I have been a fan of Urban Decay since the late 90's since they launched.
The Glide-On eye pencils are my go to eye pencils.
The creamy texture goes on smooth, but doesn't smudge. I recommend using the UD primer beforehand, for added vibrancy and staying power. The color in this pencil is true upon application, although i always go over it just for added pop.

I don't recommend using this pencil on the waterline, as tearing may smudge it.

This pencil is very easy to use, highly pigmented, and the color lasts all day.

I also like that it sharpens easy. (you know what I'm talking about. That frustrating moment you sharpen your liner, only to find that the lead broke off in the sharpener, and you have to sharpen again, wasting product and pencil.)

I recommend this liner. It's a bit pricier compared to drugstore liners, but for what it is, it is REALLY worth it!
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
This is hands down the BEST pencil eyeliner I have ever tried. It looks so nice on my lashline (upper or lower) for both clean, crisp looks, and smoky grungy looks (my personal favorite). I like that it's easy to apply, and you do have time to smudge it or mess with it, but once it sets, it's really on there. It isn't going ANYWHERE! But, the best part about it is how well it holds up to my waterline!! It last so much longer than any other pencil liner and I have watery eyes, too. I dry out my waterline as much as possible with a Q-Tip, then apply this Urban Decay eyeliner, then set it with a matte black eye shadow. I've tried that process with SO many eyeliners, but Urban Decay works the best. That is why it is worth the $20 price tag, and I will ALWAYS keep buying it. I tell everyone that it's worth the splurge!!
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I had high hopes for this product because when I tried it on my hand at Sephora, it would not rub off and I still had it on later in the day. However, when I tried it on my eyelid, it definitely smudged away and ran under my eyes (even when only applied on my upper lid). To try to salvage it, I had to use eyelid primer, and then it would stay nicely for the most part, but anywhere that I lined that I missed with primer (usually the outer corner of my eyelid is where I would miss), it would run after just a couple of hours. Definitely not worth it...you can buy a drugstore liner that would be better than this. Also, the liner is very soft, so I could never really get a sharp point on it. It was hard to apply with precision and always looked a little too smudgy.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Urban Decay is my holy grail of makeup, but holy grails don't come cheap. Worth it? Absolutely, if you have the money. You can always start by buying just a few things that you really can't find elsewhere for any price -- like this incredible 24/7 eyeliner. The thing that makes Urban Decay stand out from all other brands is color. Not just good pigmentation, but a huge range of color choice across their entire catalog of products, serious colors that are not afraid of showing up. Of course it goes on smoothly and stays on all day and all night, and everything else you'd want from an eyeliner. If it were less expensive, I'd give it a 6. But if it were less expensive, it might not be Urban Decay.
Aimee E.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Urban Decay Triple Threat Travel Pencil Set
Although I'm already pretty bias towards Urban Decay, these are great to take with you everywhere. 3 shades that do 3 looks. I use the shade "zero" about every time i do my eyes and even though you wouldn't think it, i take them with me to the beach to keep the glare off my eyes even through my sunglasses. I also wear this eyeliner when I'm on my motorcycle to do the same thing. They smudge really well and are silky smooth. The value is really great too; basically 3 for the price of 1 full size. They are mixable too. Cant go wrong with these. If you see any travel sized ones in the store, get them. It's less space in your purse, travel bag and your makeup space at home.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Spring , Tx
Review for: Ether
The color on this is really nice, but it smudges and runs on me pretty much instantly. It's probably not the fault of the eyeliner. It was recommended to me by several friends, as well as the consultant at Ulta, as an absolutely BUDGEPROOF eyeliner. But I have this problem with many eyeliners and mascaras (even the waterproof/smudgeproof ones), and the Urban Decay is unfortunately no different. In fact, it was probably worse than a lot of the non-long-wear ones I've tried, since those tend to just disappear over time rather than running down my face. It's something weird with my skin/eye chemistry, I think. Even so, this stuff just did NOT work for me.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Review for: Vice (pearly red-eggplant shimmer)
I loved this product. One of my very first Urban Decay brand buys. I had been looking for the perfect purple plum eye liner to help accentuate my hazel eyes. I have a best friend who is a big big Urban Decay junkie and when I asked her about their liners she said I must get ahold of one of the 24/7 Glide-on pencils. I to her I was looking for a specific color and she said they have many to choose from. So I went online and found it and it came within that week. When I first tried it I couldn't believe how much it made my eyes pop. The application process was seamless. I definitely recommend this product and these eye pencils.
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
Athens, GA
Review for: Urban Decay Triple Threat Travel Pencil Set
I love this little set! UD 24/7 eye pencils are my all-time favorite eyeliners. I have about 10 different shades, so I like to switch it up. This set is great because you get to try three different shades and experience the formula for a good price. I have sensitive, watery, allergy-prone eyes, and these stay put all day without irritating my eyes. "Sabbath" is a gorgeous navy color; I apply it to my waterline to make the whites of my eyes look whiter. And "smoke" is great if you don't love the look of super black eyeliner; it gives a much softer look and makes my blue-grey eyes pop like crazy! These liners NEVER disappoint!
Tina H.
Tina H.
I love Urban Decay and their shadows, setting sprays, and especially their eyeliners. Bulletproof, smudgeproof after a few seconds upon application, and the shades are so beautiful. So many varieties. I own over 10 of their eye pencils. They come with your regular black and brown as well as bright metallic shades, and glittery ones too. Just too many. I wish I could own all of them. They discontinue certain shades on occasion though, that's the downside and another is they can dry out in a couple months even when you don't open them. 😔 So it'll be difficult if you want to buy backups incase they discontinue the shade.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
What is your favorite color liner to use?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Do these last long for you guys?
Rene M.
Rene M.
Titusville , FL
Do you wear these as top eyeliner, bottom eyeliner, or both?
Sara H.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Are these the twist up kind or do you have to sharpen them?
Shy-Ann S.
Shy-Ann S.
Emmetsburg
Are they gel or like the pencil ones?