BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Concealer

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• hello someone can tell me if this concealer is good and if it las...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin or sensitive type skin?1 Answers
  • How does this stuff compare to other prestige makeup concealers?1 Answers
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Pencil Nsa
This concealer is so soft and creamy, so it is easy to apply. It has good texture and does a great job at hiding shadows and dark spots. Great coverage! It covers well pimples and small marks on the face.
Patty S.
Patty S.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite!! I love this concealer pencil, I bought the Urban Decay Grindhouse sharpener just so I can keep using it! I highly recommended this product. I like my products to work easily and this is so easy to blend in!
Kris L.
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must say I do love this concealer. Covers great. HOWEVER...What I DO HATE, is that it's a pencil. When I first opened this the tip of it fell off...wasn't happy.. I had to dig the product out with a qtip to use it.
hoping one day they will make it in different packaging.
Prisca S.
Prisca S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very creamy and the coverage is pretty good, but to make it last longer, setting it with powder right away can help the lasting power!
Ashlie I.
Ashlie I.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These concealer pencils are excellent for spot coverage or for contouring your face as they are very pigmented and blendable. I think they should definitely make more variety of shades though.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Madelin R.
Madelin R.
Doral, FL
Review for: CIA
A lot of concealers that I've found have looked "powdery" when they were applied and seemed to make my blemishes more obvious instead of hiding them. I've been looking at this concealer for a while, and I'm so happy that I finally tried it. I was a little wary of it because it was a pencil, and I was trying to get away from powdery formulas, but this is so smooth! Also, I struggle to match colors because I'm pretty fair skinned, but CIA matches perfectly and covers all of my blemishes. I even recommended this to my mom, who doesn't like to change her face make up, but even she admits that this is an amazing concealer and got herself one too.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the only concelaers to cover my 2nd time new mom eyes bags. So that's a big deal for me. I make sure to never run out.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good coverage if you have dark bags under your eyes and good for sensitive skin or if you have dry skin so i would recommend this product.
Rosy M.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its an okay concealer...comes off easily. Glominerals camouflage oil-free is much much better at coverage, staying lightness can't beat it for the price.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
As this called a pencil, is it self sharpening or do you need to have a make-up sharpener especially for it?
cathy k.
cathy k.
How does this pencil concealer compare to liquid ones?
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad bags under my eyes, does this work without making it look like I purposely put more makeup under my eyes?
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Strongsville, OH
Did anyone else have a hard time finding a good color for them?
Joo P.
Joo P.
Gainesville, FL
Is this okay for sensitive skin?