BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Concealer

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• hello someone can tell me if this concealer is good and if it las...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin or sensitive type skin?1 Answers
  • How does this stuff compare to other prestige makeup concealers?1 Answers
Samanta C.
Samanta C.
Hermosillo, Sonora
Review for: Pencil Nsa, Nsa
I really like the fact that this is a pencil because it's a precision way to apply concealer. But that's where the good news ends. The product is very thick and cakey and if you have any dryness under your eyes at all, this bugger will really accentuate it. I sometimes mix it on the back of my hand with the ELF under eye primer and then apply it with my ELF flawless concealer blush. I'm not at the point where I have to sharpen it (I hear that's a feat in itself) but I don't think I'll ever get to that point because I don't use it enough. There are much better concealers on the market like the Dior one in the tiny tube (expensive but it goes on like a dream and diffuses light). I like UD generally but not this sucker!
Sara J.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best concealer it helps me cover acne spots. I have tried several conclears but this one is very great. If you have spots it's great it'll cover them.
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: CIA
Super cakey! I find this product very difficult to work this and not very user-friendly. You can try warming it up with your fingers before applying but it's honestly too much work for what it is. I don't think it's very long wearing and it creases up after only an hour of wear.
Rashawn C.
Rashawn C.
Seffner, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dont like it the dont have colors for women of color. Over price for some crap the really doesnt cover anything
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is way to dry to use this under my eyes it's so hard to blend snd just looks so cakey.  It's not blend able at all
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't care for this concealer it didn't stick well and it didn't mix well. Their price was over expensive or something that didn't work well especially for my African American skin
Emma C.
Emma C.
Northampton, England
It's ok. Not great for the price, I don't think. Seems over hyped, like a few of the urban decay products. Such a shame.
Irena T.
Irena T.
Review for: CIA
I purchased this concealer recently as I have been struggling with breakouts. I really needed something long wearing and easy. I do love how easy this is, but it was not long wearing at all on my skin. It wore off after an hour or so which was so disappointing. I ended up returning mine and I would not purchase again.
Jackeline F.
Jackeline F.
Oakland, CA
I use concelar all the time for my makeup and when I want to conceal my eyebrow I turn around and its dry and I can't blend it. I thought it was a. Really good concelar but I guess it's no
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Dover, DE
I broke out in a rash all over my face. And it didn't last long at all. I kept needing to touch it up.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
As this called a pencil, is it self sharpening or do you need to have a make-up sharpener especially for it?
cathy k.
cathy k.
How does this pencil concealer compare to liquid ones?
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad bags under my eyes, does this work without making it look like I purposely put more makeup under my eyes?
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Strongsville, OH
Did anyone else have a hard time finding a good color for them?
Joo P.
Joo P.
Gainesville, FL
Is this okay for sensitive skin?