BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Concealer

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• hello someone can tell me if this concealer is good and if it las...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin or sensitive type skin?1 Answers
  • How does this stuff compare to other prestige makeup concealers?1 Answers
Ana A.
Ana A.
Kernersville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best concealer I've tried so far. Provides great coverage and blends in beautifully. I always have trouble finding the perfect concealer but this one is the best. Definitely recommend using it and it so easy to apply. Guess I'll be buying this again.
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Athens, GA
This concealer is soooo smooth and creamy! Gives great coverage but sometimes, I feel like it's so creamy it comes off a little when I put foundation over it. Maybe it's the way I'm applying it but I am definitely going to try other ways of applying!
Jas S.
Jas S.
Issaquah, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for spot concealing. I'm especially pale (thanks, Seattle) and I find that the lightest shade works for me even during winter, when I'm at my palest. I do find that there isn't a lot of product and I go through it pretty quickly, though.
Simone S.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
This is a nice and mess free concealer that is in pencil form but still offers coverage. It's kind of creamy and I use it on spots and under my eyes. It's creamy enough that I can blend it with a beauty blender. I prefer it over liquid concealers.
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
Round Rock, Texas
Liked using this on the face for covering breakouts and such. Nice blendable formula, and great for traveling and touch ups because it's a pencil. Don't recommend for undereyes because it does drag a bit (which is no good on such a delicate area).
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
This is really good concealer! Highly recommend this for all skin types! I like this a lot more compared to others. Its long lasting and it wears nice throughout the whole entire day! Very easy to blend and really covers everything up! Great buy!
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The concealer Is great but I didn't have a sharpener that would fit it and I couldn't find one in stores near me and the urban decay one I couldn't find at my local Sephora so I had to use toothpicks to dig into my concealer which I didn't like
Heather D.
Heather D.
Memphis, TN
This is a nice product but I myself prefer liquid coverage concealers rather than sticks. It does a nice job though and if you prefer sticks over liquids then I definitely recommend this product. You can find this product in stores or online.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the creaminess of this concealer pencil. The color range is a bit limited though and when sharpened it does disintegrate a bit losing product. Also for the price I think there are better options although this is a mid level product.
Cara B.
Cara B.
I love this pencil concealer. It dosent crease and holds up well. I have oily skin and it stays put. I do set it with setting powder. I love to travel with these instead of the liquid because they don't take up too much space. Blends well.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
As this called a pencil, is it self sharpening or do you need to have a make-up sharpener especially for it?
cathy k.
cathy k.
How does this pencil concealer compare to liquid ones?
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad bags under my eyes, does this work without making it look like I purposely put more makeup under my eyes?
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Strongsville, OH
Did anyone else have a hard time finding a good color for them?
Joo P.
Joo P.
Gainesville, FL
Is this okay for sensitive skin?