BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Concealer

Hide dark circles and blemishes with our creamy formula that dries matte and stays put. Because it's a pencil, it's easy to apply with precision. A concealer in pencil form equals precise application, and less mess-no brush, no dipping your finger into a pot, or squeezing a dollop onto a sponge. Dot on tiny blemishes, or shade in large problem areas (like redness around the nose and chin). The creamy formula blends easily, then dries down to a smudge-free matte finish.

When your 24/7 Concealer Pencils start to get dull, use the big barrel of our Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener to grind them back to a perfect point.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

24/7 Concealer Pencil Ingredients:

• Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
  • Ozokerite
  • Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer
  • Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax)
  • Stearalkonium Hectorite
  • Stearoxy Dimethicone
  • Propylparaben
  • Propylene Carbonate
  • Tocopheryl Acetate.

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• hello someone can tell me if this concealer is good and if it las...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin or sensitive type skin?1 Answers
  • How does this stuff compare to other prestige makeup concealers?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sophia V.
Review for: DEA
I've been using this product almost since UD first released it years ago. It's truly a keeper. I've bought it so many times even my dad noticed... lol. I use two different shades, NSA for blemishes/imperfections on my olive skin and FBI for my undereye circles. The best part of this product is that it blends beautifully. It truly blends into the skin to give you full, but seamless coverage. I use my fingers to just blend and work the product over my blemishes, and then a concealer brush to "tap" over my undereye circles and highlight. The product is thick and DEFINITELY needs to be set with a powder, or you'll end up smeering it or risk it running off your face in the middle of the day. However, I even have oily skin and this stays put with my make up routine. The only cons about it are that it is a little tricky to sharpen, I lose product to my sharpener every time I sharpen it, but whatever. I can deal with it. I recommend using a Q-tip to scoop out any product leftover when you really get to the bottom of your pencil and putting it in a jar. Lastly, if you're using this for under eye circles, make sure you apply it in a triangle formation and really tap it out with a concealer brush and set it ASAP to avoid creasing or losing coverage. But trust me, I have the worst undereye circles for being in my 20s (completely purple, highly visible veins) and as long as I apply this and then set it (I use Cover FX illuminating setting powder) you'll be good to go. And if I add on the additional step of baking this with a banana powder.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember when I first got this concealer I was a little confused. I had not seen many concealers and pencil form that you had to sharpen. But after using the product, just let me tell you I was definitely not disappointed. This creamy Rich pigmented concealer covers up the darkest of circles, hyperpigmentation and under eye circles and blemishes with just a tad bit of their product. It Blends out like a dream and does not crease easily. I can go without setting this concealer. That's how good it is. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because of the fact of its packaging and how it is, being a pencil. When you go to sharpen it, even with the Urban Decay sharpener, it tends to break off right in the sharpener wasting a ton of product. I just wish that there was another form of the same exact product with different packaging, whether it be a squeeze tube or a pot whatever it maybe because it's just a wonderful, excellent, premium top quality concealer that I am sure many would try and purchase and love if it wasn't for the packaging, once again being a pencil that tends to break off while being sharpened wasting a ton of product and being super tedious and annoying. But once again, the concealer is superb quality. Highly recommended. Urban Decay, if you ever see this, please make this product where it can be user-friendly whether it be a squeeze tube in a pot because I guarantee you, many would purchase and enjoy and love if you would. Highly recommended.
troian e.
Review for: CIA
This was my first Urban Decay product, and I am genuinely impressed. I had tried every type of concealer out there, but this product remains the best by far. A perfect color selection accompanies a very creamy consistency, which I love to have in a concealer. Another quality I like is the duration of the product, and it's pencil shape, making it easy to apply in an early morning rush! Of course, there's COVERAGE. Believe it or not, I had doubted this product at first, and only when a friend recommended it to me did I try it. Completely camouflaged those nasty dark circles and did not crease at all throughout the day! Absolute perfection, UD!
Madi Y.
Issaquah, WA
Review for: CIA
Absolutely brilliant concealer. I have terrible dark circles despite getting enough sleep and I've tried every concealer out there to disguise them and this is the only one which has even come close to making me look more wide awake. I was dubious about this concealer as I thought it would be too drying being a pencil applicator but it is so creamy and easy to blend. I also find it good for disguising spots and areas of redness, but this product really comes into its own as a handbag staple. I hate having to carry a separate concealer and brush, or even worse, dip my fingers into a product. Fantastic little product and going to pick up in a darker colour for spots and blemishes as the lightest colour is perfect for my under eye area but a bit too light for other areas.
Ella Y.

mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Hi guys! I love this product. It is so cheap and I love the quality
of this item. I definitely recommend this to other people. I am overall
satisfied with this product. I can’t wait to buy more of these! It is so cool.
It is very affordable. i would buy it more often for my friends.

Ariel H.
Wooster, OH
Review for: NSA
I got this because I love the liquid and this was cheaper so I thought let’s give it a try. Nope I was wrong I returned it. I’m 25 have dry/combo skin and this made my under eyes look like they were 45. Bring out fine lines you never knew you had! Spend the extra 8 dollars and get the liquid! (Weightless complete coverage concealer)
Sarah H.
Prescott
Review for: CIA
While this definitely wasn't the worst concealer I've ever used, I found it to be pretty average and drugstore-like in its qualities. The coverage was pretty good on both the underye area and my spot blemish covers. The formula is very creamy and tool quite a lot of powder to set properly, but on my combination-oily skin that's not especially unusual. The biggest issue I had with this product was the fact that the pencil needs to be sharpened, which wastes a pretty large amount of product. $20 already feels a little steep for what you get for the size and quality, and factoring in the amount of product you lose in the sharpening process it just didn't feel worth it to me.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
Review for: CIA
Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: HazelThe lightest colour of this concealer is a fantastic match for my very fair skin, something that is very rare to find! It also didn't irritate my skin or break me out. However, although it looked great when I first put it on it doesn't last very long AT all. Within a few hours it will crease and just look awful on my combination skin; no matter what I use to set it or what primer I use before putting it on. It also really clings to any dry places on my face and it's a pain to actually sharpen it as I had to buy the sharpener urban decay made for it.
aida k.
Los Angeles, ca
Review for: CIA
I think ultimately whether or not you love this depends on what your concealing needs are. I was looking for something mainly for my dark circles and found this formula to be too much on the dry side. I had to tug somewhat at my skin during application and the "matte" effect accentuated my fine lines. The limited shades also makes it difficult to find a good shade match. I will say that I absolutely love that it's in the form of a pencil. So convenient!
So I think if you have a few minor blemishes here and there, or if you have oily skin , then this could be the perfect concealer.
Angelina B.
keene
Review for: Pencil Nsa
This handy concealer comes in a handy large crayon which helps tremendously , I must say ! I love it. Especially when I'm doing my eyebrows and want to clean up around them ! It's perfect and goes on literally perfect 👌 I would recommend this for anyone who does their brows. It makes it so even and it is just so easy to apply 👏👏 Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil once you try it you will never want to use another 👏👏👏
Barbara D.
As this called a pencil, is it self sharpening or do you need to have a make-up sharpener especially for it?
Alexa G.
Strongsville, OH
Did anyone else have a hard time finding a good color for them?
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad bags under my eyes, does this work without making it look like I purposely put more makeup under my eyes?
cathy k.
How does this pencil concealer compare to liquid ones?
Danielle D.
Shelton, WA
How well does this bran conceal?