10 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• hello someone can tell me if this concealer is good and if it lasts...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin or sensitive type skin?1 Answers
  • How does this stuff compare to other prestige makeup concealers?1 Answers
Deborh L.
Deborh L.
La Quinta, CA
This is my go to under eye concealer stick product! I have been using this for almost a year and for my technique for concealing my dark areas under my eyes it works perfectly. I like the firm consistency of the stick an it's a medium sized stick that glides on and never creases or travels. The color ranges and not that large but I have purchased NSA twice and it blends perfectly with my under eye area skin color! It dries and does not leave a shine. I powder lightly after and it sets for the entire day. I believe this is a hidden secret that everyone that battles dark circles should try. I will purchase this again and even stock up just in case it gets discontinued! As you can see I have used this to the bitter end!
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is fantastic. It blends well and is easy to use. I like that while it's a pencil it still has a very nice creamy feel. It lasts me all day long and I use it to cover under-eye circles. I used to use a liquid concealer from Clinique, but am happier with Urban Decay because it lasts longer during the day, and one stick lasts a pretty long time. For the price, $20, it's a great buy. The one downside is you have to buy the Urban Decay sharpener to go with it. I didn't realize this until after I purchased it.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
A friend was raving about this concealer, so I gave it a try and now I absolutely swear by it. It works great to cover my acne and the redness around my nose. I have stubborn dark circles and this concealer usually does the trick, but sometimes I need a color correcting concealer to really cover them. The texture is creamy and easy to blend, it doesn't cake, and I love that it's a pencil. Some have mentioned having issues with sharpening the pencil, but it works perfectly with my NARS sharpener.
Auriel S.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to love this concealer, and though it is good...it's just not GREAT for me. The color range is awesome- I use the lightest shade (and its very hard for me to find concealers light enough) so I commend that! Also, I was pleasantly surprised by how creamy the consistency was considering it's in a stick form. Ultimately the concealer just did not sit well on my skin. It has great coverage and a wonderful formula, if you can make it work for you! Definitely worth checking out.
Virginia T.
Virginia T.
Memphis, TN
I like this concealer pencil. It's a unique presentation for a concealer. It's great for travel and on-the-go touch ups. It's easy to dot a bit under your eye to hide dark circles or to hide blemishes. This doesn't match my skin tone precisely, and there aren't that many color choices. However, I think it's great to use for touch ups. You should get the Urban Decay pencil sharpener if you don't already have a jumbo sharpener to use with this.
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I love these pencil,counselors! I have two of them, that I sometimes blend, these colors are named FBI and DEA, lol. I recommend rubbing the pencil on your ring finger, and then pat it on. Very easy to blend, I just don't recommend taking the pencil right to skin, to avoid rubbing and stretching, especially under the eye. These counselors have lasted me a long time, and I do recommend for anyone to try, I think you will be pleased.😊
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this from Ulta a while back and I have to say that while this provided great coverage it wasn't the easiest to work with. I found it hard to blend and way too light for me. I tried the second to darkest shade and it was not a good choice. That aside, I returned it because of the way it performed. Perhaps it would be better with more shade options.
Beauty L.
Beauty L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these! Super creamy and a lot goes a long way. Its full coverage that blends in the skin very nicely. Warning though: you have to buy the grindhouse sharpener that cost $10. This pencil doesnt last long because the sharpener cuts half of it. Its amazing quality but the container and price turns me off. Only buy this if urban decay ever has a sale.
Casey S.
Casey S.
I love this for highlighting under my eyes and the t zone. I'm planning on getting another in a darker shade for covering spots. It's creamy, but if you have extra thin skin around your eyes it may pull a little. I just use a soft brush to apply instead of actually drawing it on. This shade CIA. I'm fair/medium so this makes a good highlight shade.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all-time favorite concealers! I use the CIA shade for highlighting on all different skin tones and it adds just the right amount of product. It's also easy to blend out with fingers, a brush, or a beauty sponge. So creamy and it lasts all day without creasing, but they can be a little greasy on those with super oily skin.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
As this called a pencil, is it self sharpening or do you need to have a make-up sharpener especially for it?
cathy k.
cathy k.
How does this pencil concealer compare to liquid ones?
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad bags under my eyes, does this work without making it look like I purposely put more makeup under my eyes?
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Strongsville, OH
Did anyone else have a hard time finding a good color for them?
Joo P.
Joo P.
Gainesville, FL
Is this okay for sensitive skin?