BY URBAN DECAY

• What is your favorite urban decay palette and why? Mine i...9 Answers
  • Not sure if anyone has heard yet but Urban Decay is disco...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite Urban Decay product?7 Answers
Reviews (2010)
  • "Even though they can be a little on the pricey side compared to other companies their items are high quality and last a long time!" in 18 reviews
  • "This was my favorite brand untill they sold out to loreal since they are suppose to be cruelty free which was why I was so drawn to them and loreal is a company known for abusing and testing on animals especially bunnies and have been caught many times lying about their testing and having third party testing as well as testing in china and saling in the Chinese market where animals are not at all valued." in 7 reviews
  • "The make up setting spray is great as well; it doesn't leave your face feeling sticky like other products and a face full of make up will last all night!" in 7 reviews
  • "Has one of the best eyeshadow a and lips sticks and the eyeshadow primer is great and long lasting" in 6 reviews
  • "I'm upset that they now do animal testing in china since they claim they are cruelty free and they are owned by l'oreal but they still make some of the best mascara and eyeshadow ever." in 5 reviews
anna s.
This is the only setting spray I have used and have no reason to use any other brand. It is especially great on those hot muggy humid days when you need your makeup to stay put and not move around on your face. This setting spray allows your makeup to last all day giving you confidence that you dont look like a patchy mess. I love tgis setting spray.
Sarah M.
I’m really not that big of a fan of Urban Decay. Although I haven’t tried too much from them, they just don’t excite me. A majority of what I have tried from them has been pretty poor quality, especially for the price. I also feel like they need to slow down with their product releases, it’s one after another and it’s all too much.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Urban Decay is a great brand, in the mid-price range of cosmetics. Overall, they have quality products with amazing colors! I really like their bullet lipsticks and eyeshadow pallets. They have decent foundations and good primers (especially eye shadow primers) and setting sprays. Like every brand, they have a few products that are not for everyone and cater to certain skin types or tones, but for the majority of products they are great. Several of their products, (foundations, contour kits and pallets) are Favorites in the online beauty community. Definitely a brand worth trying out if you haven't yet.
Amanda J.
This is my all time favorite makeup brand and believe me I have tried so many brands! Drug store brands, high end brands... no other brand compares to Urban Decay! Urban Decay is always a step ahead of the game with their products! The packaging, the pigmentation, the formula... everything is always top notch! Rarely do I find an Urban Decay product that I don’t love! I own so many Urban Decay products and will continue to buy from them! I am completely loyal to this brand and always will be! I look forward to seeing what they will be putting out next!
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
My favorite brand of make-up hands down. Absolutely love the Palettes especially the Naked 3 and Naked Heat. The Lip liners, lip sticks, liquid lipsticks, and regular lipsticks are also very high quality. Big fan of the primer B6 spray and All Night Long setting spray. Excited to try some mascara and other products!
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
I fell in love with Urban Decay after buying their original Urban Decay Naked Palette . Everything I try from them is usually working pretty good! They keep creating more and more quality palettes and lipsticks of various colors. I'd reccomend it to everyone!
Olivia J.
These are the best eyeliners on the market!! They apply so smoothly and last all day! The colors are so vibrant and bold. The price is so nice and affordable especially for high end. I love the packaging and I suggest everybody have these in every shade!
Janelle M.
Carson, CA
I absolutely LOVE urban decay especially their foundations, eyeshadow primers, and their moonshine eye shadows!! Foundations are so light and have AMAZING coverage. Eyeshadow primers hold eyeshadow so well and they do not crease on the lid even with a base coat of eyeshadow ! And don't get my started on their moonshine eyeshadow seriously my favorite product because it comes in various colors and they are super pigmented and SO SHINY. I know they have a new liquid moonshine eyeshadows I would love to try
Ceresa N.
This eyelid primer is a staple. It works for all levels of makeup, whether you’re wearing a little or a full face, whether you’re a beginner or an expert. It’s easy to use and does a great job preparing your lids for shadow application.
Sarah B.
I’ve been using their eyeshadow primer for years and I have never felt the need to switch to any other brand! It even keeps my liner in perfect place throughout the day. With their shade of primers, it makes it look super natural too!
Jennifer H.
Perryton, TX
Does urban decay have good setting sprays?
Lauren A.
What is your favorite product from this brand?
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
What's your favorite UD product!? Mine is the eye primer!
Anne T.
If you could live with one urban decay product what would it be?
Karina A.
Valparaiso, IN
Top things from this brand? Recommendations?