BY URBAN ARMOR GEAR

Our Composite Cases Exhibit A Design That Features A Hard Outer Shell And A Soft Impact Resistant Core. Although Visually Striking, The Unique Shape Of The Case Also Provides Structural Support While Minimizing Size And Weight. The Marriage Of These Design Elements And Materials Working In Unison Maximizes Protection For Your Device. Made In China see more...

• "I've dropped my phone far too many times and it holds strong." in 1 review
Jenny H.
Lake Mills, WI
First, let me start by saying - I am a cellphone case junkie. Most times by the end of my cellphone's life I have acquired about 15 cases. With that being said, I have been using this case for a consistent 6 months since I bought it. I've been through Otterbox, Speck, Trident and yet I stay with this case. I've dropped my phone far too many times and it holds strong. My husband who works in an industrial setting also uses this same brand and style of case for his HTC One. I will never use any other brand! So happy they've also started making tablet cases!
Brittany H.
Walkertown, NC
I just got this case that i ordered off amazon. I absolutely love it! i love the way it feels and i love how its easy to use and very convenient. i definetely would recommend this product to someone with iphone 5.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
My boyfriend has this from amazon for his s4 and he is rough on phones and drops his phone daily. Its still alive a whole year later in perfect condition
April G.
Lafayette, LA
I love the price of this case on amazon and it actually protects my phone. it is a great equivalent to the otterbox
Anne B.
Belleville, AR
This is a great case for the price! Very durable. Husband needs tough cases for his job!