BY URBAN ACTIVE FITNESS

Lee M.
Montpelier, OH
We don't have this in our area since we are very small, we do have a YMCA which has been become very pricey, a membership for just a family is now over 600 dollars a lot for my wife and myself, because of how expensive the Y is we can not join. Is Urban Active just as pricey. They need to lower prices of these places so people can afford to join.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I can't stand this place! It's pricey and in order to cancel your membership, you have to talk to 100 different people, while also having to pay a bunch of different fees that they never told you about in the beginning. You can find better gyms, with better standards, and better pricing.
Nina P.
Carnegie, PA
I LOVED Urban Active.. However, when LA Fitness took over, my gym went down hill. The gym became dirty, all the good instructors left, and the workers were trying to sell you other stuff. When I moved, I chose not to go to a new LA Fitness and canceled my membership.
Lauren G.
Dayton, KY
My local Urban Active was bought by LA Fitness and I was hoping that in doing so some updates, more classes, better classes, better machines, updates to the machines, etc would be made. This was not the case. Still the same run down machines with TVs that don't work, no new classes, still smells like an old nasty gym.
Carilynn C.
I am not a huge fan of this gym. It was great at first and it is the place I lost most of my weight but then I needed to cancel due to moving and not having a location at my new location. They wouldn't cancel my membership. I went in and filled out the paperwork and they kept charging my account.
Allison W.
Fort Thomas, KY
I joined this gym about 2 years ago, it was a great gym at first, but the one near me was always so packed, it was hard to find enough equipment to use. Also, quitting wasn't easy at all, there were tons of extra fees.
Leeann P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I liked this gym when I was a member. But good luck if you try to cancel your membership. They put me through hell and tried to charge me for several months after I quit. So annoying.
Kaitlyn B.
Atlanta, GA
This was my first legit gym as an adult. everything looks nice, theres cleaning wipes to wipe down machines and a bunch of awesome classes! mine was actually bought by LA Fitness so I'll see how that goes
Stefanie S.
Too pricey!! you're better off going to planet fitness for 20 bucks a month that even includes tanning!! you're spending too much money on the name of the place when there are just as good places somewhere else!
Andrea A.
I was a former member of urban active. While I liked the convenience and cardio cinema that was offered, I really did not care for some of their policies.
Chris A.
Rock Hill, SC
I have rode by this place and it looks pretty big. Would it be worth checking out?
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where is this gym located?