BY URBAN ACCENTS

East meets West in this special curry seasoning blend inspired by the tastes of Londoners who prefer the more conservative interpretation of Indian curry dishes. This milder seasoning adds a savory touch of the East to all meats vegetables soups and salads. Features All natural. Gluten free. No MSG. Best with - Poultry seafood pork veggies fruit. Item weight - 2 oz. Pack of 4. Ingredients Coriander Seed Turmeric Cumin Seed White Pepper Fenugreek Seed Fennel Seed Nutmeg Ginger Root Mustard Flour Cinnamon Cayenne Pepper. Directions Can be used in any other recipe that calls for curry powder. Curry Row mixes beautifully in stews and salads with vegetables and meat with the addition of some sweet elements - honey dates apricots pears and apples. Use 2-3 T to 1-2 lbs meat. Warnings Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts tree nuts milk eggs wheat soy beans and sesame seeds. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I love cooking with spices and curry is one of my go to favorite species I suggest you add it with onions and butter as it makes a warm inviting flavor that is not spicy at all. I make it a few times a month for my family after we ate at an Indian restaurant one time they ask for me to try cooking Indian foods and I love that they are open minded into trying new things
Mariana C.
Anaheim, CA
I personally hate curry!! I got this just to try because I was told it was good and I really didn't like it. It is. It expensive but I will recommend it to whoever likes curry, it does last longer and you can put it on anything
Jessica C.
Alexandria, VA
Urban accents has a lot of flavor in all of their seasoning. Curry row is a delicious flavoring and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a little spice in their food.