BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNoBrand
URANG Natural Cleansing Oil 507 fl oz | 99% Natural & EWG Verifeid | Ideal for sensitive and oily skin | Deep nourishing with Vitamins

by NoBrand

How to use Dispense a couple pumps of cleansing oil and gently massage your face for about 1-2 minutes. Rinse completely with lukewarm water so there is no residue. Ingredients Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-10 Decaoleate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Marked ** are organic ingredients) Comes with a Whamisa deep rich toner mini.

EWG Verified, URANG Natural Cleansing Oil is a deep nourishing cleansing oil that contains a large amount of grape seed oil and apricot kernel oil, which are high in vitamins and provide deep moisture while exfoliates and smoothens.; This is a non-irritating cleansing oil without chemical surfactants. Formulated with 99.9% natural ingredients, it effectively washes away blackheads, excess sebum, dirt, and other impurities.; Suitable for all skin types, ideal for sensitive and oily skin. Expiration date - 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 8 months from initial opening.; 99.99% natural, URANG Natural Cleansing Oil is EWG Verified for your health. EWG, Environmental Working Group, is a non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to protecting human health and the environment.; URANG, a short for "Ultimate-RAdiance-Natural-Glow," is a vegan and cruelty-free Korean beauty brand that considers the safety of cosmetic ingredient more important than the naturality of the ingredients.

Is this cleansing oil worth the price point? I have super sensitive skin and I can’t even when cleansing oils irritate my eyes. Thoughts?
Start your review of URANG Natural Cleansing Oil 5.07 fl. oz. | 99% Natural & EWG Verifeid | Ideal for sensitive and oily skin | Deep nourishing with Vitamins!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I use this everyday as a part of my day and nighttime skin care routine. It helps the rest of my products absorb better. It has a beautiful rose scent
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
URANG Natural Cleansing Oil 5.07 fl. oz. | 99% Natural & EWG Verifeid | Ideal for sensitive and oily skin | Deep nourishing with Vitamins uploaded by Cesar G.
URANG Natural Cleansing Oil 5.07 fl. oz. | 99% Natural & EWG Verifeid | Ideal for sensitive and oily skin | Deep nourishing with Vitamins super hydrating essence for the skin. An essence is super vital to your skincare routine as it helps all your other products soak into the skin. Has a floral scent and calms the skin. I like that the texture is not super watery and thicker. #kbeauty #essence
Savannah S.
Really, i never got the effects i expected from this essence. I’m sure it keeps my skin hydrated, but it’s not enough to change how effective my skincare routine is. I like it and will keep using it because I love the scent and the luxurious bottle, but i think my skin would be the same with or without it.
Viv N.
Purchased at: Costco
My skin is sensitive and this essence worked wonderfully for me! I noticed my skin producing less oil at the end of the day because it’s retaining more of my moisturizer. It feels very light on my face and I have started adding this to my daily skincare routine.