UR by Usher for MEN: EDT .17 OZ MINI (note* minis approximately 1-2 inches in height)

BY USHER

For the youthful man seeking a casual scent for every day wear usher ur by usher strikes just the right aromatic note. Created in 2008, this contemporary fragrance for men is clean and smooth like its namesake. It features cool aquatic notes like sea... see more...

• "My husband wears it occasionally and it is really nice." in 1 review
Alex S.
Alex S.
Indian Head, MD
This usher scent is so good , I love the scent . I bought it for my dad , and now everyone is complementing him on his smell .. I would love for usher to come out with some more fragances .. Because I will be buying this for all my male cousins and for my brother .
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
I've smelled this and I have to say that this scent doesn't have a signature. It's a balanced blend of scents, but for me nothing stood out, there was no prominent top note.
Tyler M.
Tyler M.
Bemidji, MN
This is a fragrance that is a must buy if you are on a budget but still want to have a nice smelling sent.
nikita b.
nikita b.
This is one of the best smelling mens fragrance out their. I bought it for my dad and he absolutely loves it. Its extremely cheap but has that name brand so it isn't trashy.
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This is nice because its mini and sleek but there is really not anything special about the scent.
Kelly O S.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I like this scent. My husband wears it occasionally and it is really nice. It is a lighter scent that is not overwhelming.