up&up™ size 6 baby diapers

by Up & Up

• Comes with cloth-like-outer cover
  • Helps keep your baby's skin soft and comfy
  • Features hypoallergenic, hook and loop fastener, wetness indicator
  • Inclusive of aloe and vitamin d and free of petroleum-based lotions for your little one's skin

up & up® Diapers. Do you want a diaper that promotes skin wellness, has a cozy fit, and offers day and night leak protection for your baby? Of course you do! up & up® Diapers feature a new breathable outer cover that helps your baby's skin stay drier and healthier, and a quilted absorbent core that channels wetness and keeps it locked away. These diapers also offer Soft-Stretch® waist and sides for a secure and comfy fit, along with a wetness indicator so you can see when your baby needs a change. They're made with elemental chlorine free pulp and are free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, perfumes and dyes. The materials have even been tested by a board-certified dermatologist for safety.

Son buenos? Debería probarlos?
Do they have stretchy tabs like Pampers and Luvs have
Are the tabs very stretchy on these diapers
Start your review of up&up™ size 6 baby diapers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...moms can test how awesome they are before they spend the extra money on name brand ones. ” in 2 reviews
“My son would leak out of pampers, Huggies, and luvs.” in 1 review
“They are very good quality & never had problems with leaks. ” in 1 review
Fullerton, CA
I love that up and up brand diapers are affordable for it being unscented. Besides that, I think it does what it is supposed to do as a diaper. I’m glad these are cheap especially with the target red card (save 15% off with subscription) because I go through so many diapers. I feel like these diapers were the best when my son was very young. Since he is older and more mobile now, it’s hard to get in diaper changes every 2-3 hours sometimes and by then it feels very full. Because of that I use these when I’m home and use huggies while we are out because it keeps him dry.
Minneapolis
I've used these diapers with my daughter. up&up™ size 6 baby diapers you can't beat the price of these diapers. Personally, I believe that you will experience leakage with any diaper when filled to the max so I've only ever had an issue with leakage occasionally when my children begin sleeping through the night. Other than that I love the fit, the price and that its chlorine free.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of my favorite brand of diapers. They work amazingly over night. They don’t tear easily. They don’t fill easily. I’ve never had a problem with them for both my daughters and the price is great too. I definitely recommend these.
South Euclid , OH
Purchased at: Target
So far the best diapers I have found for the price. The over night ones are great! My toddler is able to not leak through these diapers through a 12 hour night. He would leak through the more expensive brands like pampers. Love these diapers!
Maumee
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I swear by these and will never buy name brand again. They last all night. They aren’t the softest, but that doesn’t seem to bother the kids. The price is great and the product is always reliable. I won’t use any other brand
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LOVE THESE DIAPERS. You can’t go wrong for the price. It’s literally amazing. They rated well for ingredients found in the diapers when we looked it up which was our main concern for diapers but they don’t really advertise that. I think they should! These diapers are so affordable, they have cute designs, don’t leak, and you get a normal amount per box. Anyone with a child in diapers needs to buy these diapers. Plus if you time it right we always stocked up on them when they had 20 off of $100 at target. So it made them even cheaper!
Antelope , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great diapers! My baby does not have leakages or spills from the diapers. I've used Huggies and Pampers and was always having my baby wet when I would get her from naps. But these diapers kept her dry and helped avoid any leaks. And did I mention that they are SO INEXPENSIVE compared to name brands. I love it. I go to Target just for these
San Diego
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hands down my favorite diapers. They practically never leak before these I would only use pampers swaddlers because they were the only ones that really worked but these have surpassed them and they have a weird strength on the closure tabs. Now that my little can take her diaper off. These she cannot remove at all. Sometimes we get frustrated because we can barely open it but it’s much much better than finding poop everywhere when you get your child up from nap time.
Malvern, PA
Purchased at: Target
I choose up&up™ size 6 baby diapers for my son! I was using pampers and huggies which seemed to either give him a rash or he was peeing through them overnight! Up & Up is the cheapest I’ve come across and they never leak. I would highly recommend, get the best bang for your buck!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
From the start I had a really hard time finding the perfect diapers for my daughter as she would get rashes with the wrong type of diapers. None seemed to work except these. Since she was born these are the ones she uses!