up&up™ size 4 baby diapers

by Up & Up

• Comes with cloth-like-outer cover
  • Helps keep your baby's skin soft and comfy
  • Features hypoallergenic, hook and loop fastener, wetness indicator
  • Inclusive of aloe and vitamin d and free of petroleum-based lotions for your little one's skin

up & up® Diapers. Do you want a diaper that promotes skin wellness, has a cozy fit, and offers day and night leak protection for your baby? Of course you do! up & up® Diapers feature a new breathable outer cover that helps your baby's skin stay drier and healthier, and a quilted absorbent core that channels wetness and keeps it locked away. These diapers also offer Soft-Stretch® waist and sides for a secure and comfy fit, along with a wetness indicator so you can see when your baby needs a change. They're made with elemental chlorine free pulp and are free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, perfumes and dyes. The materials have even been tested by a board-certified dermatologist for safety.

Are these still a fair quality brand?
up&up™ size 4 baby diapers has anyone else noticed the adhesive change to these diapers? They used to be my favorite and now I wont even touch them!
Do the Up and Up brand provide leak protection as good as name brand competitors?
Start your review of up&up™ size 4 baby diapers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My son has never had 1 blow out with the target brand diapers they have the flexible sides as well so he can move and groove and shake it and keep that diaper on all day long.in reviews
They are very good quality & never had problems with leaks.in reviews
The last year of using diapers before my little guy was potty trained, these are the only diapers we used.in reviews
I love this brand, both my kids have had them and had no problems compared to other store brand diapers.in reviews
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
The holy grail of diapers. You can buy these at target and they hold so well, these are the best for long car rides or on an airplane. They run about .12 per diaper and come in a gigantic box that last us an entire month. Plus, if you watch the target adds they always have killer deals. Ex: Spend $50 in diapers get a $30 gift card to Target. Highly Highly recommend they are just as good as huggies if not better for 3/4 of the cost! Its a win win! They are also great on babies who have sensitive skin.
Reyianna W.
La Mesa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
up&up™ size 4 baby diapers uploaded by Reyianna W.
up&up™ size 4 baby diapers uploaded by Reyianna W.
Purchased at: Target
These diapers have a great price point but that is where it ends. The sag after 1 pee and I have had several split open at the seams while my son is walking around. These diapers may be for some but definitely not my household.
Jenna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
up&up™ size 4 baby diapers uploaded by Jenna M.
Purchased at: Target
Solid diapers They hold in wetness and don’t leak unless it’s a very full overnight diaper. The only complaint I have is they do smell if they’re left on for a long time. They have they chemical-urine smell that cheaper diapers get. It’s the price you pay for not paying the bigger price. It’s well worth the trade off. You just want to make sure to change baby more often and not use these as your overnight diapers as they will leak and have that smell. Overall and great diaper for babies over one year and those getting ready to potty train. Cute design too. [product:up&up-size-4-baby-diapers]
Berlin B.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
up&up™ size 4 baby diapers uploaded by Berlin B.
Purchased at: Target
We’ve been switching between up&up, pampers and huggies, noticed this one is a little thicker compared to the others, sometimes leaks a little bit that’s only if the baby has it overnight. It’s a lot cheaper too compared to other brands, great choice.
Jaclyn S.
Lake Nebagamon, WI
We have used these for our little boy for months! We love them and never have any leaks or blow outs and you can't beat the price.
Kayla L.
West bend wi
They are okay.. probably wouldn’t buy again. They didn’t leak but they just seem like the side flaps aren’t as big as others so they seems snug & have more of a square shape and don’t confuse as well as others! They look uncomfortable. I wouldn’t recommend to friends
Selena A.
Shafter, CA
If you are low on cash and need diapers. These are cheap and a good quality diaper. I would recommend these diapers for the frugal parents.
Sara C.
Denver, CO
I recently bought a box of the Up and Up brand size 4 diapers at Target and I can tell that they seriously upgraded them recently. They now last over night and my baby doesn't wake up soaked! Theu are always on sale and in my mind are the only diapers I will buy anymore.
Melissa B.
Norwich, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
I've used these for several babies and love them. I bought them the first time because they were cheap and it was literally all the money I had. I planned to give the rest to a friend after pay day because my son has a reaction to every diaper but the super expensive natural ones. He didn't break out, no rash, nothing and they fit and hold up well even over night. They fit well and seem to be comfortable, they do look a little bulky in newborn size and I find that past size 4 they don't hold up as well but for most of babyhood, they are my go to
Melissa C.
Fenton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these diapers over pampers-- (Pampers has a smell to them I can't stand.) Up and Up holds up well and keeps my little baby dry. They are priced great and often have discounts through the Target app. Would most definitely recommend to other parents!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda P.
Belleville, WI
il y a 3 ans
Reyianna W. il y a 7 mois
I notice sometimes the tabs are folded and kind of stuck to get loose in order to fasten the diaper closed. I used to enjoy this brand too before these new changes.