suggested searches

18%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I got Target up & up diapers and had no leaks! They fit my son really well and kept him dry through the day. He can also wiggle around in the easily.They are very affordable and easy to pick up on my Target runs!

Product reviewed: up & up Baby Diapers Jumbo Pack - Size 4 (31 Count)

Well, This used to be my first pick in Target as my children are growing up. I tried all sizes of up and up, all counts of packs and literally hats off to the quality and comfort of these diapers. Kids never complained or scratched or I never saw a minor rash , all in all these are well made , with care , I guess there should be a mom behind these designs and care in getting a class product to families like us. DO NOT WASTE MONEY ELSEWHERE, GO BUY UP AND UP IN TARGET Oh Target! You saved me 100's of dollars!

Product reviewed: up & up Baby Diapers Jumbo Pack - Size 4 (31 Count)

Target does a lot of things right, but these are atrocious!!! The price is obviously tempting in comparison, but I can’t stand these diapers! The fit very boxy, they don’t hold much, the Velcro straps do not hold onto the front of the diaper well at all. The front of the diaper will slip and fall down but the Velcro side straps will hold onto one another and be stuck around my sons waist. This has happened so many times while he’s worn them. it is not user error, as other brands hav not done it