up&up™ size 3 baby diapers

by Up & Up

#18 in Diapers

• Comes with cloth-like-outer cover
  • Helps keep your baby's skin soft and comfy
  • Features hypoallergenic, hook and loop fastener, wetness indicator
  • Inclusive of aloe and vitamin d and free of petroleum-based lotions for your little one's skin

up & up® Diapers. Do you want a diaper that promotes skin wellness, has a cozy fit, and offers day and night leak protection for your baby? Of course you do! up & up® Diapers feature a new breathable outer cover that helps your baby's skin stay drier and healthier, and a quilted absorbent core that channels wetness and keeps it locked away. These diapers also offer Soft-Stretch® waist and sides for a secure and comfy fit, along with a wetness indicator so you can see when your baby needs a change. They're made with elemental chlorine free pulp and are free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, perfumes and dyes. The materials have even been tested by a board-certified dermatologist for safety.

How can i become a distributor?
Are these anything like Huggies or Kirkland Costco brand?
How are these diapers compared to pampers? Do they hold up well and are they comfortable? Also does the wetness indicator work well?
Start your review of up&up™ size 3 baby diapers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand.” in 18 reviews
“We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!” in 11 reviews
“I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."” in 11 reviews
“They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive.” in 9 reviews
“I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!” in 9 reviews
Lincoln , NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I thought store brand diapers were lesser quality for the longest time until I was broke and needed diapers. It took me too long with my first born to find out that Up & up we’re TOTALLY worth it. Once I had my daughter I knew that I could save a ton of money for the SAME protection as big name brands. 12 hours of leak protection and they fit both my skinny baby and my chunky one
Burlington, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
With my second baby I started to look at some cheaper alternatives when it came to some baby products and diapers were one of them. These diapers held up perfectly!! And the price point is fantastic!! I never had a problem with leaks or anything like that, that I did experience with some of the more expensive brands. I would definitely say give these a shot!
White Plains , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
OMG so I was brainwashed to think the “name brand” diapers worked best.... Boy was I wronnnggg, these did just a good as the name brand. I love these diapers, great bargain for the quantity. Long lasting and just an all around good diaper. I am a frequent shopper of these diapers at my local Target.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Can’t be target diapers!! Quality product at an incredible price point! I have used up&up diapers for both my babies after the newborn phase and had no issues at all. One of my babes had very sensitive skin and I never had any issue with these diapers which can be a huge concern for a new mom.
Cannon Falls, MN
I have used nothing but these diapers (after my oldest finally outgrew the Pampers preemie diapers) for both of my kids, and you just can’t beat the price. Especially if you get them when Target is having a sale. We’ve never had a big problem with leaks or reactions or anything.
Muncie, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Up&Up have been our preferred brand of diapers for five years. With back to back babies (now 3 & 4) we've tried our fair share of diapers and have continual come back to Target's brand. Penny for penny they're the best value and most absorbent ones we've tried. I love them.
Colorado Springs
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the only diapers I will purchase for my babies. First and foremost they are affordable but also worth every dollar you spend. I have tried lots of other brands but these are the only diapers that my baby can sleep through the night with, without waking up
Spokane
Love Target brand diapers. We've tried them all. I have Irish twins 11 months apart. 1 and 2 years old. These diapers last all night and virtually no leaks. (The ones I did have were my own fault.) Plus they're super affordable and Target has an awesome guarantee!
Sioux Falls
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Target brand diapers have always been one of my favorites. There quality is well comparable to pampers and very affordable. They always seem to have good circle app deals as well. As a seasoned mom, I’d tell any new mom to just go with these, hands down.
Riverbank, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been using these diapers since my first was a baby. 2 more babies later and I still really feel like they are a great diaper for a great price. I like them better than even name brand, they always fit great and absorb well, even overnight.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...