up&up™ size 2 baby diapers

by Up & Up

• Comes with cloth-like-outer cover
  • Helps keep your baby's skin soft and comfy
  • Features hypoallergenic, hook and loop fastener, wetness indicator
  • Inclusive of aloe and vitamin d and free of petroleum-based lotions for your little one's skin

up & up® Diapers. Do you want a diaper that promotes skin wellness, has a cozy fit, and offers day and night leak protection for your baby? Of course you do! up & up® Diapers feature a new breathable outer cover that helps your baby's skin stay drier and healthier, and a quilted absorbent core that channels wetness and keeps it locked away. These diapers also offer Soft-Stretch® waist and sides for a secure and comfy fit, along with a wetness indicator so you can see when your baby needs a change. They're made with elemental chlorine free pulp and are free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, perfumes and dyes. The materials have even been tested by a board-certified dermatologist for safety.

Any moms like these ?
Are these diapers compatible with Pampers and Huggies. Prices are definitely better but do they last as long as the other diapers?
My son uses Luv's right now but always tempted to try Up & Up diapers again. We used them when he was a newborn and he's now a year old. Do they hold up as well for children who are very active?
Start your review of up&up™ size 2 baby diapers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I was hesitant to try them as I'd had bad luck with generic or store brand diapers in the past, but I have used these for 3 out of my 4 children, and they handle everything from breastfed newborn blowout poo to babies that sleep through the night right through to toddler poo.in reviews
We've since moved on to a different brand because wel like the straps better.in reviews
I'm so happy we discovered them because not only are they less expensive than name brands but they do their job well!in reviews
We typically cloth diaper but these are my go to if we need to put baby in disposables.in reviews
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
These diapers are wonderful!! First off the price is amazing, it’s so adorable and the cheapest out there. The quality is awesome, we have never had a leak in this brand! They fit perfectly and don’t cause rashes. I recommend this brand to all my friends and will continue to purchase them. I absolutely love them and this brand! [product:up-&-up-diapers-small-pack-size-2-37ct-up&up]
Jenny B.
Love the Up & Up brand of diapers for our baby. These are quality diapers at an affordable price. I buy from Target stores with the Cartwheel app, Red Card, plus store promotions to maximize savings. They are a long diaper which fits our son well and prevents leaks. They are comparable in size to Pampers (a larger diaper) unlike Huggies (which run small), for the record I love both Pampers and Huggies too but you can't beat the price of Up & Up diapers. My son is able to wear them overnight and stay dry.
Samantha V.
Yuma, AZ
I love Up&Up diapers! I started using them for my little one at size 2. They hold blowouts better than Pampers Swaddlers.
Fawn C.
Vermilion, OH
Used to be amazing but after the last facelift Target gave them they are awful. They are thin, leak, & less on a box for the same price.
Sweta S.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
Affordable and absorbent diapers when I used them for baby number 1 but baby 2 had blowouts with these 3 years later.Please bring back the old diapers target.Might be an excellent diaper if it fits your baby correctly.With the low price it’s worth buying a small pack to see the fit and trying a bigger box if it works fit ur baby.
Alma G.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these omg saved me from disaster blowouts and never had any leaking problems! These are amazing compared to pampers. These hold up everything inside!
Leticia Z.
Houston , Tx
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So affordable but they didn’t work for my baby. They were kinda thin so he had a few accidents and they didn’t work at all as overnight diapers. I had to change his diapers throughout the day more often than with other brands so keep that in mind
Pariss V.
Green Bay, WI
Purchased at: Target
My favorite diapers to buy for my son! It’s more affordable buying store brands compared to pampers or huggies and they work just as great! I also love that these diapers are all white with little/no design. In my opinion plain diapers are just more cute.
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my favorite brand of diapers! They are nice and thick, very absorbent, has wetness indicator, comes in cute patterns and best of all is affordable!
Elisha G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
up&up™ size 2 baby diapers uploaded by Elisha G.
Purchased at: Target
I was skepticL to try these diapers because I really thought they was cheap. I was sadly mistaken. This diapers are literally just like Pampers swaddlers. The only difference its AFFORDABLE and its a different company. I never got any leaking when using these diapers. The straps never broke on me. And they always fit perfectly on my daughter when she was a baby. I love how they have many sizes for this brand. up&up™ size 2 baby diapers