BeautyBodyBody CareUp & Up
up&up Moisturizing Lotion Dry Skin

up&up Moisturizing Lotion Dry Skin

by Up & Up

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of up&up Moisturizing Lotion Dry Skin !
Ashley  M.
Cheyenne, WY
Love this lotion! Been looking for something to help with dry winter skin and this has been perfect!
Mitzy V.
Aurora, IL
I like this lotion it's not to oily and it maintains my skin soft throughout the day
Jessica C.
siouxcity
I think this product is very good. Makes your skin smell and feel so great. Very long lasting. I would not make any improvements. I use this about everyday and I would absolutely recommend please buy it now!
SARAH C.
WilliamsburgVirginia
Moisturizing lotion to keep your skin from getting dry keeps it very moist and very fresh
Boushra B.
Upland, CA
up&up Moisturizing Lotion Dry Skin  uploaded by Boushra B.
Purchased at: Target
I couldn’t find the exact product here but it’s very smooth and not harsh on skin. It doesn’t leave any left over oils on your skin (NOT USED FOR FACE!) it’s a great value, I bought it for 8$ I believe. Would buy again!
Melissa  J.
Loma Linda, CA
Purchased at: Target
I used to use the name brand of this lotion until I came across the Target brand. Which is amazing. I have sensitive skin so I get scared to try new lotions but this doesn’t bother me at all and works just the same.
Wenya Z.
Brooklyn , NY
up&up Moisturizing Lotion Dry Skin  uploaded by Wenya Z.
Purchased at: Target
I love this lotion, I’ve been using it a lot lately. The bottle has a good amount of lotion and it is very affordable. I like that the cocoa butter scent is light, as I find some can be very overpowering. The lotion is non greasy, quickly absorbs, and smells good. My skin has been happy this winter.
Miranda B.
Keizer, OR
Purchased because of the lower price tag. Will continue to buy due to the results from the product.
Kirsten T.
Richardson, TX
Love this lotion. Smells good and you can't beat the price. Available at most targets and online.
Nicole D.
This is a nice, hydrating lotion. It cools itchy skin with aloe. Target brand products deliver both with price and quality. This lotion didn't stand out as anything spectacular, but it does what it says. I would buy this again without hesitation.

Looking for your answer?