Uptown Soap Co. Blue Nautica Body Cream

by Uptown Soap Co.

Lily of the valley and sugar cubes scent. Sweet delicacy. Our #1 best selling item - our body creams absorb into your skin, quickly leaving it silky smooth with a lingering fragrance. Enriched with Macademia Nut and Apricot Oil. Blue Nautica Body Cream, Sugar Lily/Mermaid.

I have been looking for a new body Cream that makes my skin look very smooth & silky. and also, makes my skin FEEL amazing & not all greasy and sticky. is this product a greasy & sticky type of body cream? or does this Uptown Soap Co. dry &absorb good deep into the skin?
Start your review of Uptown Soap Co. Blue Nautica Body Cream!
How would you rate this product?
5 years agoAltoona, PA
Smells amazing! The packaging is pure perfection. I'm obsessed with mermaids so this caught my attention! WOULD definitely recommend!
5 years agoMesa, AZ
LOVE this product! The smell is to die for! Makes your skin feel silky smooth for hours and doesn't leave an oily residue. Love.
3 years ago
Smells amazing, the packaging is very pretty and it's overall a pretty decent product!