GroceryPantryUpton's Naturals
Upton’s Naturals Real Meal Kit - 917 oz (Pack of 6) (Thai Spaghetti)

Upton’s Naturals Real Meal Kit - 9.17 oz (Pack of 6) (Thai Spaghetti)

by Upton's Naturals

Whilst sourcing ingredients for our line of Jackfruit products, we fell in love with the flavors of Thai cuisine. We're excited to share with you some of our favorite dishes from our time in Thailand. Upton's Real Meal Kits are all inspired by...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Upton’s Naturals Real Meal Kit - 9.17 oz (Pack of 6) (Thai Spaghetti)!
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA
Upton’s Naturals Real Meal Kit - 9.17 oz (Pack of 6) (Thai Spaghetti) uploaded by Amanda L.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Great flavor and spice! Love the natural ingredients in here. Easy to cook, I subbed my own noodles but the sauce was on point
Roxanne D.
Washington, DC
omg this stuff has such a good flavor but a poor execution! cooking it led to a very watery meal which was disappointing
Mariela M.
Alexandria, VA
2,508 reviews
I love this product is very good for me they are delicious I love them super rich 😍😍😍
Nini T.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried two times and very good product. But not often. Tried only for testing and that’s it:)
Kimberly F.
Alameda, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love Uptons vegan food products, so once I saw this Thai spaghetti at Whole Foods, I had to try it. It's super fast to make because the noodles are already fully cooked. You're just heating the noodles with the sauce packet and the dish us ready in minutes. I made this for dinner and my husband and I loved the taste. My only complaint is that the serving size for two people using one box is rather small. I could easily eat the whole package myself.
Jacqueline  D.
Great packaging. Quick and very easy to make. But the flavors are extremely too strong. Too much cumin and oregano. I recommend putting in a half to a cup of water mixed in to wash off some of the strong spicy flavors. The flavors are too strong, just like the "Chili Lime Carnitas Jackfruit". Won't be buying again.

Looking for your answer?