UPTIME DRINK ENERGY SUGAR FREE-12 FO -Pack of 24 uploaded by ATHENA A.UPTIME DRINK ENERGY SUGAR FREE-12 FO -Pack of 24 uploaded by Brie W.UPTIME DRINK ENERGY SUGAR FREE-12 FO -Pack of 24 uploaded by Brie W.

BY UPTIME

Uptime sugarfree energy drink comes in a white canister with lightweight aluminum casing. The front reads "uptime mental physical energy supplement sugar free ginseng ginkgo biloba coenzyme q10" and the side says "awaken the senses with a clear refreshing and sparkling blend of orange lemon and lime flavors. Our exclusive blend of vitamins and natural energy-producing ingredients will help you perform at your best. Uptime-energy to excel." the liquid is a clear transparent yellow and smells of mandarin citrus peach notes on a lightly sweet nectar. It's medium-thin with moderate viscosity and tastes of light orange zest with a stevia finish. It'll make you feel like running through an orange grove. Ingredients Filtered carbonated water cane sugar natural flavors citric acid potassium benzoate (preservative) potassium sorbate (preservative) sucralose. Features Is aimed to awaken your senses. Smells of mandarin citrus peach notes. Tastes of light orange zest with a stevia finish. Capacity - 12 oz. Case of 24. see more...

Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I'm not usually affected by caffeine but I like energy drinks because I can trick myself into being more alert. These are delicious, a crisp citrus flavor that has no sugar so no jitters. The slim can is easy to grab and take with you and the tin keeps it cool longer so I've often filled it with water after finishing the drink to ensure I stay hydrated. I haven't tried the original but I have no reason to since this one is free from all the nasty added sugars and calories.
Brie W.
Clarkston, MI
I will start off by saying that I am generally not a fan of energy drinks.
A. They taste nasty.
B. They give make my heart rate soar.
C. I end up always crashing, so what's the point.

A couple of weeks ago I had a moment of desperation (week day concerts are not my friends) and decided to give this product a go. It has now become my morning go-to. First the taste is fantastic, the best description I can give is a citrus sparkling water. Second no shakiness, no heart thumping and no crash. Third ZERO calories!!! Did we just become best friends?!?!

#energy #zerocalories #tastesgreat #goodmorning

P.S. Where are the 24 packs at? I have to buy Uptime one at a time from 7-11 but it is worth it.
ATHENA A.
This is the new go-to refreshing Summer jump start to your beach day beverage! The perfect blend of natural energy boosters with a delicious crisp sugar free taste - totally loving UpTime Sugarfree!