Uptime
DRINK ENERGY SUGAR FREE-12 FO -Pack of 24

UPTIME DRINK ENERGY SUGAR FREE-12 FO -Pack of 24

by Uptime

Uptime sugarfree energy drink comes in a white canister with lightweight aluminum casing. The front reads "uptime mental physical energy supplement sugar free ginseng ginkgo biloba coenzyme q10" and the side says "awaken the senses with a clear refreshing and sparkling blend of orange lemon and lime flavors. Our exclusive blend of vitamins and natural energy-producing ingredients will help you perform at your best. Uptime-energy to excel." the liquid is a clear transparent yellow and smells of mandarin citrus peach notes on a lightly sweet nectar. It's medium-thin with moderate viscosity and tastes of light orange zest with a stevia finish. It'll make you feel like running through an orange grove. Ingredients Filtered carbonated water cane sugar natural flavors citric acid potassium benzoate (preservative) potassium sorbate (preservative) sucralose. Features Is aimed to awaken your senses. Smells of mandarin citrus peach notes. Tastes of light orange zest with a stevia finish. Capacity - 12 oz. Case of 24.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of UPTIME DRINK ENERGY SUGAR FREE-12 FO -Pack of 24!
Alyssa H.
Clearwater , FL
Okay first off this drink is delicious and has practically no calories and 0 sugar. It gives you the perfect amount of energy without the crash of a Redbull. I give it 3 stars because it is impossible to open. Whoever created the bottle needs to reevaluate their design decision. I’ll try with all my strength and my hand just gets red and burns. If it wasn’t for the fact that it does what it’s designed to do, I wouldn’t buy it.
Lauren K.
Ankeny, IA
This is my first time trying this energy drink. It is full of natural caffeine and is sugar free so you don’t have the crash after. The taste is ok. I mixed in a small amount of crystal lite for flavor. This bottle has 142 mg of caffeine in one bottle !
Brie W.
Clarkston, MI
UPTIME DRINK ENERGY SUGAR FREE-12 FO -Pack of 24 uploaded by Brie W.
I will start off by saying that I am generally not a fan of energy drinks. A. They taste nasty. B. They give make my heart rate soar. C. I end up always crashing, so what's the point. A couple of weeks ago I had a moment of desperation (week day concerts are not my friends) and decided to give this product a go. It has now become my morning go-to. First the taste is fantastic, the best description I can give is a citrus sparkling water. Second no shakiness, no heart thumping and no crash. Third ZERO calories!!! Did we just become best friends?!?! #energy #zerocalories #tastesgreat #goodmorning P.S. Where are the 24 packs at? I have to buy Uptime one at a time from 7-11 but it is worth it.
Josie M.
Middleboro, MA
This is seriously so delicious. I prefer it very cold. It taste like a mixture between sprite and Sierra Mist! I love it so much. It has the carbonation everyone craves, and definitely helps give you the energy you need. If your thirsty, go to this vs. soda. You cut the sugar and get the same amazing feeling!
Jamie L.
Bloomington , CA
UPTIME DRINK ENERGY SUGAR FREE-12 FO -Pack of 24 uploaded by Jamie L.
These work in 30 minutes. I ordered them online through my water company. I love them though the taste is good. $30 for a case #
Abigail G.
Syracuse
Love that this is a sugar free energy drink with natural energy ingredients in it! The bottle is sleek and isn’t obnoxious like other energy drinks. This drink has a slight ginger ale taste that I loved. It gave me energy without making my heart race. I will keep purchasing this product over other energy drinks now!!
Kristen H.
Highland, IN
I got this for free using an app for a local gas station. I would not have gotten this otherwise. It has a decent taste, like a more refreshing Sprite. In terms of energy, I didn't feel any more energetic after drinking it. Can't say I would buy it again. The stars are for the fresh, crisp taste, not for anything else.
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the only energy drinks that I have tried that didn't leave me with jitters and regret. It tastes great too.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I'm not usually affected by caffeine but I like energy drinks because I can trick myself into being more alert. These are delicious, a crisp citrus flavor that has no sugar so no jitters. The slim can is easy to grab and take with you and the tin keeps it cool longer so I've often filled it with water after finishing the drink to ensure I stay hydrated. I haven't tried the original but I have no reason to since this one is free from all the nasty added sugars and calories.
ATHENA A.
Flushing, NY
UPTIME DRINK ENERGY SUGAR FREE-12 FO -Pack of 24 uploaded by ATHENA A.
This is the new go-to refreshing Summer jump start to your beach day beverage! The perfect blend of natural energy boosters with a delicious crisp sugar free taste - totally loving UpTime Sugarfree!

Looking for your answer?