BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsPosh
Upstage Conceal Brush Duo, 1 duo - Posh

Upstage Posh Conceal Brush Duo, 1 duo - Posh

by Posh

You could purchase a more expensive make-up brush - but not a better one! Your Posh Conceal Duo Brushes are individually handcrafted and made with the highest quality synthetic fibers and fitted with richly lacquered wooden handle. Your Posh Cosmetic Brush is conveniently packaged in a reusable pouch - ideal for travel! Made in China.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Upstage Posh Conceal Brush Duo, 1 duo - Posh!
Bea C.
Springfield, VA
Good product for the price. Just make sure to take proper care of the brushes! You will have to clean after every use.
Emily M.
Uvalde, TX
This such a good product that you have to try. You can get it at any makeup store. I use it all the time when I put on makeup. It is very good Quality. I recommend that you buy it.
Ricky B.
My wife is into makeup a lot and she loves these brushes.She always used these to do her makeup and it comes out flawless although i love her without makeup and she beautiful without it..when we go out she put some on and she still look beautiful and uses these brush to do her makeup.
Summer N.
El Dorado
These brushes are pretty good quality, although not as smooth of an application as I prefer
Myranda W.
Cheraw, SC
Theses brushes work so well when applying concealer. they aren't itchy and really blend the concealer into the skin well.
Valeria L.
Shelbyville, TN
Very smooth brushes so you can swiftly applicate makeup onto yourself with no issues!
Samantha S.
I Love these brushes , they work really well when your applying makeup to your face . i would really recommend these makeup brushes .
Kaylee H.
Castle Rock, WA
I love these brushes, I haven't tried any other brushes from this brand but I cant wait to try some more. They are very soft and has not even shed once and i have had them for awhile.

Looking for your answer?