UpSpring Wellmom Nipple Balm uploaded by Ashley-Rahne M.UpSpring Wellmom Nipple Balm uploaded by Shelby B.UpSpring Wellmom Nipple Balm uploaded by Maryel R.See all 5 photos

BY UPSPRING BABY

Wellmom Organic Coconut Nipple Balm soothes, moisturizes, and helps to support healing for sore, cracked nipples. And because it’s made with only the cleanest, purest USDA certified organic ingredients, you don’t need to wash it off before nursing. Lanolin free!

• Soothes, protects and repairs sore or cracked nipples
  • Does not contain lanolin, petroleum, paraben, gluten and GMOs
  • Lightweight, non-greasy texture
  • Does not need to be removed before breastfeeding
  • Great value - 2 ounce jar is almost double the size of other natural brands
  • USDA Certified Organic and made in the USA
  • Lactation Consultant recommended

Photos (5)
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
I received this product to test in a voxbox. I love it! Before this I was using the lansinoh brand and this stuff is so much lighter! I feel like you need to reapply more often but I loved it! It was also gentler on my skin.
Amy S.
Amy S.
I've tried others that didn't seem to work and wS hesitant to buy this but I received for free in my voxbox. It's organic which I love! It really helps with the dryness.

*i received this for free for testing purposes.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Oklahoma City, OK
It was so great to use this. My skin is so very sensitive and it's very hard for me to find something that doesn't irritate me and this didn't at all! Highly recommend it!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love it my baby loves it I love it I use it on my lips too smells good perfect for me and my breastfeeding baby girl recommend ten out of ten a little goes a long way
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Favorite nipple balm I received from my Vox box. Wish I had received earlier when I first started breast feeding. It works right away if you feel a little irritated.
Maryel R.
Maryel R.
Englewood, CO
Un 100,me encanta ya lo probé y me funciona perfecto h tengo que decir que lo que mas me encanta esquema sea de coco y totalmente orgánico.
Allison A.
Allison A.
I did get this for free but my opinions are my own. Not my favorite. It's hard to get product out to use. And I didn't feel any relief.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
I received in a voxbox and I loved the product! It doesn't smell weird, has no taste, and it doesn't bother your baby while nursing.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
I absolutely love this nipple balm! I've tried other ones and really liked the Lansino brand, but this one is better. It feels really smooth and not sticky or too thick. Not to mention it lasts such a long time! Definitely something to put on your must have list as a mom (first time or otherwise).
Rose D.
Rose D.
Fort worth, TX
Is it safe for baby? I am a FTM and I am going to exclusively breastfeed?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Is this better than the Medela brand? I used that with my first but this time around I keep seeing this brand and I am thinking of trying it
Stevie G.
Stevie G.
Florence
Will my daughter be able to nurse if I use this product? I bought cream that I have to scrub off my nipples or else she won't nurse, they are even more sore from that than they were from her sucking I'm desperate for a cream I can leave on for nursing
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How does this compare to Lanolin cream?