Add a Photo

By UPSPRING BABY

Wellmom Organic Coconut Nipple Balm soothes, moisturizes, and helps to support healing for sore, cracked nipples. And because it’s made with only the cleanest, purest USDA certified organic ingredients, you don’t need to wash it off before nursing. Lanolin free!

• Soothes, protects and repairs sore or cracked nipples
  • Does not contain lanolin, petroleum, paraben, gluten and GMOs
  • Lightweight, non-greasy texture
  • Does not need to be removed before breastfeeding
  • Great value - 2 ounce jar is almost double the size of other natural brands
  • USDA Certified Organic and made in the USA
  • Lactation Consultant recommended
Photos (5)
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.

I received this product to test in a voxbox. I love it! Before this I was using the lansinoh brand and this stuff is so much lighter! I feel like you need to reapply more often but I loved it! It was also gentler on my skin.
Amy S.
Amy S.

I've tried others that didn't seem to work and wS hesitant to buy this but I received for free in my voxbox. It's organic which I love! It really helps with the dryness.

*i received this for free for testing purposes.
Amber C.
Amber C.
The village, OK

It was so great to use this. My skin is so very sensitive and it's very hard for me to find something that doesn't irritate me and this didn't at all! Highly recommend it!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Love it my baby loves it I love it I use it on my lips too smells good perfect for me and my breastfeeding baby girl recommend ten out of ten a little goes a long way
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV

Favorite nipple balm I received from my Vox box. Wish I had received earlier when I first started breast feeding. It works right away if you feel a little irritated.
Maryel R.
Maryel R.
Englewood, CO

Un 100,me encanta ya lo probé y me funciona perfecto h tengo que decir que lo que mas me encanta esquema sea de coco y totalmente orgánico.
Allison A.
Allison A.

I did get this for free but my opinions are my own. Not my favorite. It's hard to get product out to use. And I didn't feel any relief.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX

I received in a voxbox and I loved the product! It doesn't smell weird, has no taste, and it doesn't bother your baby while nursing.
Rose D.
Rose D.
Fort Worth , Tx

Is it safe for baby? I am a FTM and I am going to exclusively breastfeed?
Stevie G.
Stevie G.
Shelburne

Will my daughter be able to nurse if I use this product? I bought cream that I have to scrub off my nipples or else she won't nurse, they are even more sore from that than they were from her sucking I'm desperate for a cream I can leave on for nursing

Join Now