Add a Photo

By UPSPRING BABY

Wellmom Organic Coconut Nipple Balm soothes, moisturizes, and helps to support healing for sore, cracked nipples. And because it’s made with only the cleanest, purest USDA certified organic ingredients, you don’t need to wash it off before nursing. Lanolin free!

• Soothes, protects and repairs sore or cracked nipples
  • Does not contain lanolin, petroleum, paraben, gluten and GMOs
  • Lightweight, non-greasy texture
  • Does not need to be removed before breastfeeding
  • Great value - 2 ounce jar is almost double the size of other natural brands
  • USDA Certified Organic and made in the USA
  • Lactation Consultant recommended
Photos (5)
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.

This stuff is pretty wonderful. I don't get cracked nipples when breastfeeding, my baby has done it perfectly right from the get go, so I used this one my heels. They were already softer by day three of applying it. I would apply it in the morning after my shower and at night before putting on socks and going to bed. It's a little gritty when applying, but it rubs into the skin really well. The only thing that ever bothered me was how kind of greasy it was. I would slip just the tiniest bit on our floor for a while after putting it on, even with socks on, and I would have to wash my hand with soap about three times to get it all off completely without leaving any coconut oil residue on my soap dispenser. It's one downfall is long term effectiveness, though - if you miss one or two days in applying it, the skin will toughen up again VERY quickly! But if you have the extra couple of minutes in your morning and nighttime routines, it's a wonderful help!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Huntington, WV

I received the Upspring Wellmom Nipple Balm in my voxbox and already LOVE this product. I was so impressed by how soft it made my nipples. I put it on right after pumping or nursing. It's better than lanolin, less sticky. My daughter doesn't notice it when she is nursing and I am not afraid for her to nurse after I put it on. I have also used it as Chapstick and moisturizer on my dry hands. I will continue to buy more! #upspringmom #contest #nipplebalm
Karen C.
Karen C.
Saline, MI

I received this product free to try, but the opinions are all my own. I really liked this nipple balm. It works as well as the other lanolin products I have tried. And I kinda like that it's coconut oil, so I know that when I'm done nursing, I can use it for other things. My oldest is a thumb sucker, this may be a good product for her lips. I just wished it smelled more like coconut!
Mariah K.
Mariah K.

Eh works as well as any other nipple balm. The price point is about the same as Lanolin. I don't feel like there was anything to write home about with this product but I didn't dislike it either. I don't need a nipple balm anymore but I'll probably use it up as a diaper rash cream or lip balm. received this product free from influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.*
Lauren P.
Lauren P.

I enjoyed this balm and whiIe it melts into the skin i didn't feel as if it helped with the pain. It was very moisturizing and easy to apply. I would recommend this if you need something for that purpose, but i don't know that it did such a great job for my pain (could just be me because my son chomps down). I received this in my upspring mom box and this opinion is my own.
Aimee D.
Aimee D.
Blythewood, SC

I got this in my upspring voxbox and immediately loved it. The natural ingredients make me feel safer using it while nursing. It soothes my sore nipples and keeps them from drying out. The only issue I had with it was that it is sometimes hard to get out of the container as it can be a hard balm so you have to work at it. Other than that I absolutely love it.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Bluffs, IA

I've been debating buying this for the longest time but luckily I got it for free in a Voxbox! The balm is all natural and organic which is a big plus for me. I usually have dry nipples from nursing so just a little bit soften and adds moisture.

*i received this product free for testing, all opinions are my own*
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Jacksonville , NC

I received this product for free to test from influenster but all opinions of this product are my own. This product melts into the skin and is very moisturing but doesn't help with pain. I'm struggling with cracked nipples right now and this product helps with the dryness but not really anything else.
Brandalyn M.
Brandalyn M.
walkertown, nc

I got this in the Upspring box, and this product is amazing! I use it on my nipples everyday after a shower and as needed throughout the day. My nipples never get sore while my little one is feeding or after. Also great to help when you pump!!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

I just received this in my voxbox and I have to say, I was really impressed. It is very light and smooth. It doesn't make you feel greasy...and it is made from coconut oil, which makes it safe for baby to eat without washing off.
Rose D.
Rose D.
Fort Worth , Tx

Is it safe for baby? I am a FTM and I am going to exclusively breastfeed?
Stevie G.
Stevie G.
Shelburne

Will my daughter be able to nurse if I use this product? I bought cream that I have to scrub off my nipples or else she won't nurse, they are even more sore from that than they were from her sucking I'm desperate for a cream I can leave on for nursing

Join Now