BY UPSPRING BABY #5 in Lactation Support

UpSpring’s Milkflow concentrates fenugreek and blessed thistle into a tasty drink mix to naturally support healthy breast milk supply. Our new Citrus flavor is light, refreshing and tastes great when mixed with water or juice.

• Fenugreek powdered drink mix to help stimulate milk production*
  • Citrus-flavored all natural, gluten-free, non-GMO and vegan
  • Concentrated formula
  • Great, hydrating alternative to fenugreek pills, elixirs or teas
  • Contains fenugreek, blessed thistle and anise
  • Mix with 8-12 oz of water, sparkling water or juice
  • Lactation Consultant recommended

Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I found this product to taste like orange kool aid and I love it! I'd much rather drink my milk boosting supplement than take a pill, this was much more enjoyable. I can't wait to drink tomorrow's packet!

*i received this product free for testing, all opinions are my own*
Mariah K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
received this product free from influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.* this is the worst flavor of the bunch. Didn't dissolve well at all and tasted like a vanilla citrus flavor and not in a good way. I would definitely try this with fresh fruits in a smoothie or mixed in something more flavorful to hide the taste.
Kristi T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love adding fresh lemon to this also! A great way to stay hydrated and keep milk supply up! I received a few packets of these free from my influenster UpSpring voxbox but opinions are my own.
brandy f.
Savage, MD
The drink taste just like orange koolaid. After drinking just one so far not even after 24 hours my milk has increased by double of what i usually pump
Heather C.
Tried this through a vox box. Taste wise it reminds me of the "pink drink" i tried from Plexus.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I liked this flavor! I tried it mixed with just water and I didn't mind it at all!
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had a hard time producing with my first child. I'm looking at all kinds of options for when my second one comes. How does upspring compare to mothers milk? Taste? How long before you noticed change after drinking?