HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsUpspring Baby

by Upspring Baby

Breastfeeding SupplementTo Promote Healthy Breast Milk SupplyNo Artificial AnythingGluten FreeNon GMOOnly 2 Capsules a Day

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of UpSpring, Milkflow, Fenugreek + Blessed Thistle, 100 Vegetarian Capsules(pack of 1)!
Nilvia V.
stanton, CA
Purchased at: Target
This help make my milk thicker so that my baby stayed full longer. It has also increase my milk supply in a faster rate. Plus no bad taste or after taste. My baby is in the 99th percentile in height and weight.
Katlyn C.
Riverview, FL
This breastfeeding supplement, along with my mother's milk tea, has been amazing and helping me keep up my milk supply. When baby goes through a growth spurt it's hard to know if I'm producing enough. These capsules are a bit on the larger side, and can leave a small aftertaste, but that is a small price for peace of mind.
Jasmine H.
I ordered this off Amazon when my monthly friend came back and noticed a dip on my mill supply. this helped bring it back up during that time of the month.

Looking for your answer?