BY UPSPRING BABY

• Has anyone tried this? Does it work? I wonder if it fits inside j...1 Answers
colleen h.
colleen h.
Fredericksburg, VA
I'll start by saying what a wonderful idea! In my opinion it does work! It's also been almost three years since I used it so I don't remember exactly how many inches I lost but I can say that my pre pregnancy jeans fit the same pretty quickly after I started using it. Have it 4 stars because of the fact that where you have to place it makes it hard to sit down and so the amount of time you have to spend wearing it around the house everyday all while your trying to take care of a newborn can be hard to find. I would often wear mine to bed waking overnight to take it off. Overall good product I would recommend it as long as you read the instructions before spending the money if possible :)
kirsti R.
kirsti R.
When i first came home from giving birth i wanted one of these soooo bad but honestly you can use anything to wrap around your hips! i also read that it is uncomfortable and you would have to wear it and sit down but if you have a new baby at home hows that possible?? maybe fall asleep with it on??
Agnes  M.
Agnes M.
Beaumont, CA
Has anyone tried this? Does it work? I wonder if it fits inside jeans well.