BY UPPER DECK

Lori B.
Hands down my current favorite board game. It is super super fun, and I don't traditionally like "ameritrash" games, I'm usually into the euro games. I've taught it to many friends, and it's always been really well received. There's a lot of replayability in it, since you can have a different set of cards to choose from & fight each game. If I ever damaged or lost this game, I'd 110% buy it again, totally worth the money. We even have several expansions for it. SOOO GOOOD! I wish I could give it more than 5 stars!
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
I am not lying when I say that this is my favorite game of all time. It is so worth the money because no matter how long you have had it you will never play the same game twice. You don't even need to be a marvel fan to enjoy it either. It is very complicated to get started but it is so worth it. You can buy expansion packs which are cheaper but again add so much to the game so are worth it.
Amber E.
San Diego, CA
This is such a fun game! I'm not usually into deck-building games. If it's too complicated, I lose interest quickly. I was pretty doubtful about it when my husband bought it, but it has turned into a game I love to play with him. The rules aren't super complicated, but it's intricate enough to keep a gamer interested. The artwork is really nice and it's a lot of fun to play with characters you know and love. Definitely give this game a shot!
Denise P.
A very intense game with a lot of replay value, but this is not an entry level game. I would advise this only for folks with de K building experience.