Add a Photo

By UPPER CANADA SOAP
Our best selling naturally hand and body lotion in a delightful pressed olive and avocado scent. Upper Canada Soap is celebrating 40 years of bath, body, and beauty. It all started in 1969 with a hand-made bar of bayberry soap. Drawing upon the natural beauty and resources that our Canadian landscape offers - clear Canadian waters, endless fields of botanical herbs, and natural minerals - has been the secret and inspiration behind our beauty products. With over 2,000 bath and body products to our name, our focus is a commitment to natural product formulations leaving harsh chemicals and preservatives out of the mix. None of our products or ingredients are ever tested on animals. And as always, we keep our products close to home by developing and manufacturing all of our personal care products locally in Canada.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

This is deformity a great product. It smells really good and makes my hands so smooth. He only thing is I can only find it online it's not in the store close to me so that's the only downfall.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY

This makes your hands really soft. It seems water based because it really disappear into your skin. Without leaving residue
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL

Great product, I've had it once and would buy it again. Makes your hands really soft. I really do recommend this.
Kenny G.
Kenny G.

Really makes your hands smooth after you use this soap and smells really really good fresh and also very clean.
Tadd T.
Tadd T.

I really cant get enough of this lotion! It smells good enough to eat and is thick and creamy but leaves my skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.

Awesome product! Would recommend to anyone! Would buy this again in a heartbeat! 5 stars!!
Rosmary M.