Upper Canada Soap   Candle Upper Canada Soap & Candle Body Truffles Silky Caress Body Cream, Cocoa Mango, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

BY UPPER CANADA SOAP CANDLE

Upper Canada Soap Candle Upper Canada Soap & Candle Body Truffles Silky Caress Body Cream, Cocoa Mango, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Review (1)
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
My boyfriend got me a pass to the spa out in Lynchburg one day last year and the masseuse used this. This product more quite greasy than silky on my skin. The experience wasn't to pleasant and I felt like I needed to shower afterwards.