Upper Canada Soap Brompton and Langley Hand Cream uploaded by Lisette M.Upper Canada Soap Brompton and Langley Hand Cream uploaded by Brenda C.

BY UPPER CANADA SOAP

Classic English elegance, designed with contemporary appeal. Inspired by England's love for bath and body, Brompton & Langley explores the pristine journey of bath and body care as it complements today's personal care market. Crafted with the classically sophisticated woman in mind, a woman who appreciates both tried and true elegance coupled with modern-day charm! Upper Canada is committed to combining time tested traditions and ingredients with the latest in innovation and technology to bring customers nothing but the very best in bath and body care. Upper Canada is committed to excellence, ingenuity and quality - and to delighting the senses! No products or ingredients are ever tested on animals. see more...

Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
I received a few of these hand lotions as a gift and I am hooked! The lavender vanilla is my favorite scent. They smell amazing and the scent lasts a long time. My hands are kept hydrated without the greasy feeling. They are small so I keep one at work, one in my purse and one on my night stand. Highly recommend these!
Csilla K.
Caribou
Review for: Vanilla Honeysuckle, Other more...
I bought 4 different scents of this hand cream at the "Christmas Tree Shop!! I have the Lavender Vanilla, Honeysuckle Vanilla and Vanilla Rose and Orange Bergamot. I spent about $1.99 on each so they were at a great price. They are super absorbent, non greasy and smell great, without being too over powering. I will be looking for more next time we go back. I know you need to try this too, you'll love it.
Gabryelle E.
I recently bought this in their "Coconut and Hibiscus" scent and my mind is blown! It soaks right in and does not feel oily or greasy. I use it at work a lot and the smell never fails at brightening up my mood.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Review for: Orange Bergamot, Almond Milk, Lavender Vanilla more...
I buy these at Harmon’s for $1.99. These are the perfect size for your purse, they all smell great, and very moisturizing. Love them!
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Love the orange one! The other two smell ok but I like the orange one better. Leaves my hands very soft and supple.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Sus fragancias son lo máximo,dejan tus manos hidratadas y sedosas sin la sensación de grasa que tanto odiamos
Brenda C.
AUBURN, GA
Does hand lotion smells so good the scent just kind of takes you away. It's very moisturizing I also love it
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Has the last last night but if the last time night but if the way we will need any attachments
How come yr products have chemicals that burns my skin penetrates the bonesame and leads to a headache?
Katie D.
Solon, OH
does this soap have a strong scent?

back