Upper Canada Naturally Hand and Body Lotion, Warm Honey Nectar, 2.5-Fluid Ounce (Pack of 5)

BY UPPER CANADA

Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I cant use this on my body due to break outs, scented lotions aren't the best for your body but i love this for my hands! Can be a little greasy but when you really need it, it soaks right in!
Challis D.
I have the lotion in the mango coconut milk scent, and I love it! It's very moisturizing, and the scent isn't overpowering. I like that it is almost 100% natural, and free from paragons and dyes, etc.
keirston N.
WINDSOR, ON
This lotion is amazing, smells great and keeps my hands staying moisturized all day! Does not leave a greasy texture like most lotion. I bought it at Walmart
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do they sell this and does the effect last awhile on the skin?