Upper Canada 8 Piece Detoxifying Nose Strips uploaded by Kylie M.Upper Canada 8 Piece Detoxifying Nose Strips uploaded by Kylie M.Upper Canada 8 Piece Detoxifying Nose Strips uploaded by Kylie M.

BY UPPER CANADA

X Danielle Creations Detoxifying Charcoal Nose Strips Limit 1 order per day. What it is: The nose area has the largest concentration of sebaceous glands which can make it oilier than the rest of the face. This results in the production of excess sebum that can lead to clogged pores and blackheads. The strips are also infused with Witch Hazel Extract to soothe and shrink the pores for smoother skin. What else you need to know: Discover nature's dirty little secret! Our Black Charcoal Series uses the magnetic power of charcoal to draw out impurities and clear clogged pores allowing the skin to breathe and feel clean and refreshed. see more...

Shannon C.
these are probably the worst strips I’ve ever tried. they pull absolutely nothing out and leave a ton of residue on your face no matter how long you leave them on/let them harden and dry. found them cheap at Marshall’s but I’ll just stick with the biore. Would not purchase again.
Kylie M.
Gravenhurst , ON
It has a strong smell of melon or some sort of fruit a little to strong for me (I’m also pregnant so that’s probably why it’s bugging me) it’s very jelly feeling and messy to put on but it dose start to tighten and dry fast not what I was expecting it to feel like I was thinking it’d be more like a clay feeling but it’s sticky but it left my skin feeling really soft less oily didn’t hurt like I thought it would over all really nice product if you can handle everything I listed
Jecka D.
Purchased at: Saks OFF 5TH
It did what it said it would do but my skin is pretty sensitive and it broke me out a little. It worked but it was a pretty mediocre product.