Upper Bounce Trampoline Enclosure Set uploaded by Shante J.

BY UPPER BOUNCE #22 in Fitness Equipment

Ensure the safety of your family and friends with this trampoline enclosure. Able to fit any trampoline, this trampoline enclosure employs a black, see-through mesh so you're able to see the action while the enclosure ensures your jumper's safety. Brand: Upper Bounce Model: UBESOS146 Materials: Black mesh, metal Color: Black, blue Dimensions: 13 inches long x 4 inches wide x 52 inches high Weight: 38 pounds Set includes: Net, poles, hardware Assembly required. see more...

Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: 14' Round Net Using 8 Straight Poles more...
We've had this kind of trampoline for a very long time if you get a lot of exercise by jumping it's really it's really a good thing for your kids and then lose weight also it's a very good I love trampolines and I never actually realized that you can like lose weight that might sound silly but whenever I was younger I mean I wasn't and to losing weight 9 or 10 but yeah it's it's fun it's fun to have around
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Net more...
Must need!!! Growing up we never had these. I can't even count how many times I fell off my friends trampoline, but never got hurt. So when my son got on his friends I didn't think anything about it. First time and he fell off and broke his leg. So about 2 years later he got brave to get on one, but he said he wouldn't get on it without a net.
These things are the best and he could have avoided a broken leg.
Ashlee W.
Review for: Universal Net For Multiple Shape Frames Up To For Straight Pole Systems -12 Bungees Included more...
We had to repurchase a net for our trampoline because after the years of kids pulling on it and falling all over it it started to let go. This Er does a great job at keeping everyone inside the trampoline!
veronica s.
Review for: 14' Round Net Using 8 Straight Poles more...
My kids enjoy their time outside with this trampoline. This is a great exercise for kids especially when they have a whole lot of energy. Playing in the trampoline gives them a good time worth of exercise.
Shante J.
Trampolines are always fun! My first experience with a trampoline was when I was in gymnastics. Whenever I visit family, I always play on the trampoline. This exercise is really great because you don't have to feel forced to work out. This is fun and even just jumping for a little bit can feel muscle fatigue. The net is safe but the net isn't rock solid so even if you happen to fall into the net, this won't hurt you and can bounce back to the center. This was bought online as a gift. This trampoline is pretty fun and nets are always better!-Shante James
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These trampolines are great! Fun for the kids to jump on I even use it sometimes to exercise I love that it come with an enclosure net my daughter is young so when she jumps she falls the net protects her so that she can't fall off of the trampoline but also doesn't restrict her from jumping would definitely recommend purchasing as a fun activity to keep your kids busy where they aren't just staring at a screen these also come in different sizes so even if you don't have a huge yard your still able to get one
c. ♡.
Eden, NC
when i was younger my trampoline didn't have a net around although i kind of wish it did lol it was crazy how many times i fell off that thing. but we recently bought a new one for my daughter and my parents other grand kids and it's very easy to put together and the kids love it! even i get on it sometimes!
Ericka H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the trampoline it helped me shed some pounds while having fun I enjoy it alot especially with my family and friends. Upper Bounce Trampoline Enclosure Set
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Trampoline are my favorite! There always so much fun. There sometimes a little expensive. And you need to be careful when using it. I use it all the time. I like be my trampoline I would definitely recommend it to others.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love trampolines. My childhood friend had one just like this. Her parents were in a circus and they also had a huge trapeze in the back yard. I remember going over after school just to play and jump on the trampoline!
Margarita G.
Are these safe?
ali w.
Is it like mesh netting? or stiffer?
julie k.
How big is the size?
Heather C.
Helmetta, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How well does this really hold up with weather and kids?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Does the safety net provide stable protection or is it kind of flimsy?