Upper Bounce Trampoline Enclosure Set uploaded by Shante J.
46 colors available

BY UPPER BOUNCE #26 in Fitness Equipment

Ensure the safety of your family and friends with this trampoline enclosure. Able to fit any trampoline, this trampoline enclosure employs a black, see-through mesh so you're able to see the action while the enclosure ensures your jumper's safety. Brand: Upper Bounce Model: UBESOS146 Materials: Black mesh, metal Color: Black, blue Dimensions: 13 inches long x 4 inches wide x 52 inches high Weight: 38 pounds Set includes: Net, poles, hardware Assembly required. see more...

• How well does this really hold up with weather and kids?1 Answers
  • Is it like mesh netting? or stiffer?3 Answers
  • Does the safety net provide stable protection or is it kind of flim...1 Answers
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to have one of these when I was younger. They were really fun, they net was pretty efficient it really did help if anyone got close to the edge or was going to fall. I would recommend to anyone.
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Alabaster, AL
The replacement net is wonderful for our trampoline! I would not let my daughter jump without a net and ours had gotten so bad! I'm so glad we purchased this!
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
Wellness Guru Expert
This trampoline is great to have if you want to get in some physical activity. It's especially great for the kids to get out and exercise during the summer .
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Wellness Guru Expert
My kids love this. I recommend making sure yo uh have the net around it. It helps especially for the little ones that do not have good balance.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
My kids and I absolutely love this! if you live in a windy area, be sure to use the screw down dog leash holders or other hardware.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love these nets. I like that I can feel better about my children using the trampoline with lower risks of injuries.
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Kids love it always have it up , really safe with the net . Perfect for a cook out or a little birthday party fun !
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
Very good choice. This keeps kids really safe when jumping if the jump over too far they can't fall off.
C W.
C W.
Love the netting safety feature! Having the enclosure keeps the fun going while keeping kids safe!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Great product. Friends were on it, and one went through the net. Just gotta be careful with it
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
Are these safe?
ali w.
ali w.
Is it like mesh netting? or stiffer?
julie k.
julie k.
How big is the size?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Neptune, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this really hold up with weather and kids?
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Does the safety net provide stable protection or is it kind of flimsy?