Upper Bounce Mini Foldable Rebounder Fitness Trampoline uploaded by Sally G.

BY UPPER BOUNCE

TNP1191: Features: -Excellent low-impact aerobic workout-Rust-resistant galvanized durable powder coated steel frame-Sturdy 6-Leg base frame-34 springs-Lightweight easy to move-Folds easily to take up minimal storage space-Springs: 3.5. Specifications: -High quality jumping mat manufactured from premium PP mesh material, has 8 row stitching which provides extra security that prevents the mat from tearing. Dimensions: -Capacity Weight: 220 Lbs-Overall dimensions: 8 H x 40" W, 25 lbs. Warranty: -Manufacturer 1 Year Warranty. see more...

• What can you do on this to loose weight ? Just jump ???1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for adults?2 Answers
  • What kind of exercises do you do on this?1 Answers
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
These are really great for exercise, especially for someone like me living in a smaller apartment. The only issue with this kind of product is that it tends to almost always receive use for the first few weeks and then becomes a living room decoration for the next few years because it's easy to ignore.
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Use this for workout purposes of course . it’s Very Helpful And Tone The Parts Of Your Body It Suppose To Tone Very Well .. Will Use Again And Advise Others To Use .
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I come online all the time to check out new workout equipment and host of other things. I love their wide variety and that there are people there to help you find what you need . I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing. Definitely recommend this . ❤❤❤❤
Malary G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This works great for exercising and working on gymnastics. It's the perfect size that it fits easy in my exercise room great. The price isn't too expensive and it's definitely worth it having around to exercise.
Sumer R.
Jekyll Island, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these little things. Not only are they fun to jump on they are great for exercising. If you are very unbalanced they do have one with a bar to hold onto. Not to expensive either.
Christina V.
Love this mini trampoline. Especially to work out with or to let my kids jump on and let them get tired themselves .
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
This is mostly used for the kids now. I use to use it for exercise but I just stopped using it and now the kids have taken it over.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I just love the upper bounce folfable trampoline gor workouts works great !! Kids love it to I would recommend it!!
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
OH gosh I remember my parents having one of these when I was younger. My brother would jump on it while watching TV to get some exercise. Trampolines are awesome, and these little ones are perfect for inside the house.
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
Is this suitable for adults?
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
OK, I'm looking to get healthy and want to start using a mini-trampoline. Does anyone know if this is a durable one?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
What can you do on this to loose weight ? Just jump ???
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
What kind of exercises do you do on this?
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Is this effective for weightloss? Is this a good exercise? I was thinking of getting one and was wondering if it was worth it