Upper Bounce Mini Foldable Rebounder Fitness Trampoline uploaded by Sally G.

BY UPPER BOUNCE

TNP1191: Features: -Excellent low-impact aerobic workout-Rust-resistant galvanized durable powder coated steel frame-Sturdy 6-Leg base frame-34 springs-Lightweight easy to move-Folds easily to take up minimal storage space-Springs: 3.5. Specifications: -High quality jumping mat manufactured from premium PP mesh material, has 8 row stitching which provides extra security that prevents the mat from tearing. Dimensions: -Capacity Weight: 220 Lbs-Overall dimensions: 8 H x 40" W, 25 lbs. Warranty: -Manufacturer 1 Year Warranty. see more...

• What can you do on this to loose weight ? Just jump ???1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for adults?2 Answers
  • What kind of exercises do you do on this?1 Answers
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My mom bought this trampoline but I think I use it more because I love it! I know jumping is great for you and for your blood flow, so I got in the habit of jumping on it while watching TV. She bought it on Amazon I believe and we both love it.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I come online all the time to check out new workout equipment and host of other things. I love their wide variety and that there are people there to help you find what you need . I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing. Definitely recommend this . ❤❤❤❤
Malary G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This works great for exercising and working on gymnastics. It's the perfect size that it fits easy in my exercise room great. The price isn't too expensive and it's definitely worth it having around to exercise.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love these little things. Not only are they fun to jump on they are great for exercising. If you are very unbalanced they do have one with a bar to hold onto. Not to expensive either.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
These are really great for exercise, especially for someone like me living in a smaller apartment. The only issue with this kind of product is that it tends to almost always receive use for the first few weeks and then becomes a living room decoration for the next few years because it's easy to ignore.
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
I love love love my fitness trampoline. Jumping on it for 30 minutes burns about 400 calories! You do work up a sweat and there are DVDs that show exercises that are more than just jumping.
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
OH gosh I remember my parents having one of these when I was younger. My brother would jump on it while watching TV to get some exercise. Trampolines are awesome, and these little ones are perfect for inside the house.
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
This is mostly used for the kids now. I use to use it for exercise but I just stopped using it and now the kids have taken it over.
Christina V.
Love this mini trampoline. Especially to work out with or to let my kids jump on and let them get tired themselves .
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Is this suitable for adults?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What kind of exercises do you do on this?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What can you do on this to loose weight ? Just jump ???
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
OK, I'm looking to get healthy and want to start using a mini-trampoline. Does anyone know if this is a durable one?
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Is this effective for weightloss? Is this a good exercise? I was thinking of getting one and was wondering if it was worth it