UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller - Jake (Black/Carbon) uploaded by Kelly T.UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller - Jake (Black/Carbon) uploaded by Michelle M.

BY UPPABABY

UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller: An innovative, universal stroller system that truly grows with your child from birth into the toddler years. Stroller adapts with accessories to accommodate a second and third child. Bassinet: Suitable from birth to 6 months... see more...

Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
As a nanny, I've tried many different strollers and the Uppababy takes the cake! It's expensive, but absolutely worth every penny. Lightweight and easy to assemble with a huge basket for holding all of your little one's necessities. Functions well as a double stroller with the attachment!
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
SO WORTH IT! I'm glad that we invested in a good quality stroller for our little one. It came with a toddler seat, a bassinet, bug shield & rain shield. We use this with our Maxi-Cosi Mico Ap Infant Car Seat, Devoted Black, 1 ea & it was so easy to attach with the adapters. My son is using the toddler seat now & loves it! The 180 degree reclining feature is great when our son falls asleep. Also, the storage compartment is HUGE! It's a breeze to fold & can fit into the trunk of my Honda Civic. We absolutely love this stroller!
Kelly T.
I like this stroller more and more all the time. It really adapts with my daughter as she grows. It's so nice that I can flip the seat to face me or to face out now that she is a year old. I have also never had to use a shopping cart because the basket in the bottom is enough to hold all our groceries (and a diaper bag!).I also love that once a second baby comes we will not need to purchase new stroller because you can just add a second seat. Love this stroller!
Michelle D.
Calgary
We were deciding between the Uppa Baby and City Select and decided to go with the uppa baby. This stroller is awesome! I love how the compartment below holds so much stuff! My dog is even able to ride along under there when he gets tired! We bought the extensions and now she sits high up and can see everything! It’s even great if you want to feed your baby a bottle as it tilts far back, or take the handle bar off for baby food feeding! We have received SO many great compliments on the stroller!