UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller - Jake (Black/Carbon) uploaded by Michelle M.UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller - Jake (Black/Carbon) uploaded by Kelly T.

BY UPPABABY

UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller: An innovative, universal stroller system that truly grows with your child from birth into the toddler years. Stroller adapts with accessories to accommodate a second and third child. Bassinet: Suitable from birth to 6 months... see more...

Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
SO WORTH IT! I'm glad that we invested in a good quality stroller for our little one. It came with a toddler seat, a bassinet, bug shield & rain shield. We use this with our Maxi-Cosi Mico Ap Infant Car Seat, Devoted Black, 1 ea & it was so easy to attach with the adapters. My son is using the toddler seat now & loves it! The 180 degree reclining feature is great when our son falls asleep. Also, the storage compartment is HUGE! It's a breeze to fold & can fit into the trunk of my Honda Civic. We absolutely love this stroller!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
As a nanny, I've tried many different strollers and the Uppababy takes the cake! It's expensive, but absolutely worth every penny. Lightweight and easy to assemble with a huge basket for holding all of your little one's necessities. Functions well as a double stroller with the attachment!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
I like this stroller more and more all the time. It really adapts with my daughter as she grows. It's so nice that I can flip the seat to face me or to face out now that she is a year old. I have also never had to use a shopping cart because the basket in the bottom is enough to hold all our groceries (and a diaper bag!).I also love that once a second baby comes we will not need to purchase new stroller because you can just add a second seat. Love this stroller!