UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller - Jake (Black/Carbon) uploaded by Michelle M.UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller - Jake (Black/Carbon) uploaded by Kelly T.

BY UPPABABY #34 in Strollers

UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller: An innovative, universal stroller system that truly grows with your child from birth into the toddler years. Stroller adapts with accessories to accommodate a second and third child. Bassinet: Suitable from birth to 6 months... see more...

Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I am so in love with this stroller. Even though it was the most expensive one, it is definitely worth it. My toddler loves it and I hope when my newborn comes, she loves it just as much.

It comes with a toddler seat and a bassinet. The bottom basket is so helpful. I can put everything I need down there. I've even gone grocery shopping with just a stroller and was able to have enough space to tote everything to the car without a basket.

Pros: (1) I can have up to three children in the stroller comfortably. (2) The bottom basket is very spacious. (3) The stroller is very light to push.

Cons: The bassinet has to be placed at the bottom. The add-on accessories are pretty expensive.
Sarah S.
LOVELAND, OH
It's pricey, but worth the money. Tons of storage space underneath, can accommodate 3 kids, and comes with a bassinet for infants. It also is the smoothest ride on bumpy terrain. I love that you can fold it one handed and it unlocks really easily.
Susana M.
Rosemead, CA
This is my second double stroller and by far my favorite. It exceeds all expectations. It is very expensive and the second seat is an additional cost (rumble seat) andsnack trays are an additional fee, however I believe it is worth it. It moves very smoothly and it is very easy to fold, rearrange the seats and my kids are very comfortable my favorite part is that it can go from a single to a double within a minute. The break is amazing and the stroller is absolutely stunning
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
We have a newer color, but we absolutely LOVE our Uppababy stroller! It’s a smooth ride and all the components are fairly easy to access. Feels like a sturdy stroller and love all the parts it comes with. Love that it can also fit more kids!
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
As a nanny, I've tried many different strollers and the Uppababy takes the cake! It's expensive, but absolutely worth every penny. Lightweight and easy to assemble with a huge basket for holding all of your little one's necessities. Functions well as a double stroller with the attachment!
Angela G.
Camarillo , CA
I love this stroller. Very classy and built to last. It’s a bit pricy but so worth it in my opinion. It’s the most popular one at the day care and that says a lot. We love it and recommend it to other moms.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
SO WORTH IT! I'm glad that we invested in a good quality stroller for our little one. It came with a toddler seat, a bassinet, bug shield & rain shield. We use this with our Maxi-Cosi Mico Ap Infant Car Seat, Devoted Black, 1 ea & it was so easy to attach with the adapters. My son is using the toddler seat now & loves it! The 180 degree reclining feature is great when our son falls asleep. Also, the storage compartment is HUGE! It's a breeze to fold & can fit into the trunk of my Honda Civic. We absolutely love this stroller!
Kelly T.
I like this stroller more and more all the time. It really adapts with my daughter as she grows. It's so nice that I can flip the seat to face me or to face out now that she is a year old. I have also never had to use a shopping cart because the basket in the bottom is enough to hold all our groceries (and a diaper bag!).I also love that once a second baby comes we will not need to purchase new stroller because you can just add a second seat. Love this stroller!
member-1232f
Best stroller ever! I use for both my children currently!!! I get compliments on it all the time!! Best stroller ever again!!!!!!!!!
Michelle D.
Calgary
We were deciding between the Uppa Baby and City Select and decided to go with the uppa baby. This stroller is awesome! I love how the compartment below holds so much stuff! My dog is even able to ride along under there when he gets tired! We bought the extensions and now she sits high up and can see everything! It’s even great if you want to feed your baby a bottle as it tilts far back, or take the handle bar off for baby food feeding! We have received SO many great compliments on the stroller!