BY UPPABABY #1 in Strollers

UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller: An innovative, universal stroller system that truly grows with your child from birth into the toddler years. Stroller adapts with accessories to accommodate a second and third child. Bassinet: Suitable from birth to 6 months...

Giselle Q.
Pearland, TX
BEST STROLLER EVER!! In my family all the women had always received a Bugaboo Cameleon3 for their baby showers as their main stroller but when my husband and I were expecting our daughter we decided that the UPPAbaby Vista was a better option! Who wouldn’t want a stroller that grows with your family?! Since the day t arrived at our home I have LOVED it! It’s so well constructed, made of quality material. It is on the heavier side which is the only con I can think of. The bassinet “prom” attachment is so nice and can even be used as bassinet for baby to sleep in a night with a separately purchased stand. The toddler seat is amazing and my daughter loves to stroll around in her Vista. UPPAbaby customer service is excellent, we had an issue with our Vista and they fixed the problem with a replacement piece no questions asked. The Vista is pricey but worth every penny, you really get your money’s worth!
Rebecca V.
I. Love. Strollers.
I don't know why but I've always liked them. I started buying strollers at 13 when I was babysitting my sisters and kept going! Let's say that was 20+ years ago so I have a lot to compare.
When I was pregnant with my first we purchased the uppababy vista 2009 used. I loved it so much that when it broke (our fault) we upgraded to the 2017.
Pros:
Amazing sun canopy. Extends for pretty full coverage and the 2017 is adjustable height.
Weather shields (bug and rain)
Bassinet included
Huge storage basket! Pretty sure it's the biggest I've used
2017 had a simple fold
My son BEGS to be in the stroller even when his toddler counter parts cry to walk
Steering is a dream
Suspension for a smoother ride
2 year warranty (3 when you register your product)
I could go on and on...

Cons:
Bulky fold
Pricey
When using it for more than one child the bassinet cannot be put closest to parent
The rumble seat is smaller than the toddler seat that comes with the stroller so often my future infant will be further away from me. For this reason we nearly purchased another stroller.
The height of the seat doesn't accommodate a child very long considering the price point.
Tara C.
Lake Stevens
This was by far my most favorite stroller we owned! We bought our first Uppababy in 2012 for my daughter. I absolutely loved the quality craftsmanship on this stroller. We went on many different walks through grass, rocks, dirt and bumps. This stroller is a beast and goes over anything. In 2016 we upgraded to the newest model and bought the rumble seat and piggyback board. I absolutely LOVED all the configurations. We successfully went shopping with three kids under 5. It’s nice to be able to turn the seats in multiple directions, attach the bassinet or use one seat alone. Taking the pieces off to put in the car also takes no time at all. The main base stands up and is not heavy. We originally purchased our stroller from Nordstrom.
Raiza C.
We love love love our uppababy! I have a tiny Yorker that also likes to ride in the bottom carriage during our strolls and there’s enough room for the baby bag and him. It’s super easy to put together and go on uneven terrain. We love it for strolls around the neighborhood or at the mall but I wouldn’t recommend as a stroller if you plan on folding up frequently. For example, to go to Disney or you’ll be in and out of the car often throughout the day. I have another stroller I use for Disney days because this one is pretty heavy. Also, I’d recomnned getting stroller clips and I even bought a organizer and drink tray from another brand to attach. But overall it’s a great heavy duty stroller and very luxurious
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I love the stroller I bought it when I was pregnant with my baby who is now two years old and we are still using it I love all the security builds all the positions that you can put the stroller in,The baby is completely comfortable and covered in all angles which is very important for me because my baby suffered a bad eczema since she was born I will definitely recommend this trailer to any new parent looking for a wonderful stroller that will go beyond the baby years as it is well built.
Katie S.
Ann Arbor
I first purchased a Vista in 2013 and it has survived all three of my kids. At first I was hesitant due to the cost, but it has been well worth every penny. It’s very easy to use and collapse when needed. I also purchased a car seat adapter for when my kids were newborns. The ride is very smooth and the stroller quite sturdy. The extendable handle bar is really convenient for me (I’m tall) and my much shorter mom. One of my favorite parts of the stroller has to be the large storage basket underneath.
Ashley S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I loveeee my uppbabay stroller. I have the Gregory which has the brown leather detailing and silver metal. It looks so nice and sophisticated. When I became pregnant with my daughter I wanted a stroller that didn't look like an average stroller and the uppababy achieves that. It also rides so smooth and nice, I don't struggle pushing it at all. Its pretty lightweight I can lift it in and out of my car no problem. Its fold function is effortless and I love that it can stand on its own when folded. Its also very easy to open back up. The bassinet is sooo adorable when your little baby is just a small nugget and I received so many compliments. It was great to bring with me so my daughter could sleep while I was out at peoples houses. It was also great for when I went out for long shopping trips since my daughter doesn't like being in her stroller for a long time. The seat can be moved in its different positions easily and effortlessly and I love that. Everything I wanted in a stroller the Uppababy Vista accomplished!!! I am a uppababy customer for life (well for as long as my kids are little anyway)
Felicia P.
The 2018 Uppababy Vista is EVERYTHING 🙌🏼 I was immediately in love with the sleek look of the stroller, I love the newer additions of leather to the handle bar and love the different color options to choose from. This stroller is a breeze to use and works incredibly well as a single or double stroller! I have pretty much every attachment that it comes with and I just love all of the different options it gives me when out and about with my 2 boys. The only critic I would have is that while I do love the metal look of the structure it does scratch very easy 😕 With all that being said I would and do recommend this stroller to any parent needing a new ride for the little ones!
Corinne S.
Orlando, FL
Worth EVERY penny. It’s funny how I see so many parents (even dads) struggling to turn the stroller- this one is so easy you can turn with one hand! Love the bassinet we used when she was just born for walks. She loves it! And the rumble seat is awesome you can recline or have hen sit up whatever they prefer with just one hand you can change it! LOVE THIS STROLLER! Will be buying the gluxe too for quick trips!UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA
I absolutely love this stroller and would choose the brand over and over again. It is so versatile and moves with ease! I love that it can covert from a bassinet, to a single stroller to a double and even triple (stand up in the back attachment). Love love love it.