UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller

Our RumbleSeat can be used forward-facing, parent-facing and reclined – it’s the multitasking stroller seat you have only dreamed of. While one child is enjoying a snack, the other can be enjoying a catnap. Your family has multiple needs, and your VISTA stroller has the flexibility and comfort to provide an enjoyable ride. Add our PiggyBack ride along board and you are outfitted for three babes in tow.

How many of you actually converted your single stroller to a double stroller? I’m pregnant and we are planning a second so we we’re looking at the UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller but I’ve read a lot where the older baby outgrows the 35lb rumble seat limit either before or soon after converting. Advice or experiences welcome for the [product:uppababy-vista-stroller] or comparable convertible strollers. Thanks!
Gosh I so badly wish these weren’t so pricey, but how many of you recommend this stroller? My first child is due May 2022 and I am trying to get ahead of the game… so you guys recommend this stroller or something else?
UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller would you buy this again or go with the mockingbird stroller or [product:nuna-jett-mixx-stroller-&-bassinet] ?
Start your review of UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Simona  G.
Plymouth, MI
UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller uploaded by Simona  G.
UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller uploaded by Simona  G.
I highly recommend you invest in a good stroller! You will use it so much! UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller it’s one of my favorite purchases when it comes to baby essentials. It’s so beautiful and sturdy. It comes with infant bassinet, toddler seat,rain cover and mosquito net. The bottom basket is so roomy,you can fit so many things. I love that you can use it as a double stroller if you decide to grow your family.
Baylee K.
Murfreesboro, TN
UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller uploaded by Baylee K.
This is the best stroller I have ever used!! Not only is it stylish, it can be converted to use for up to three little ones! Right now, I love strolling around the neighborhood with my newborn in the bassinet, and I’m looking forward to adding on to it as my family grows. This was the number one item on my registry and I’m so glad we chose the vista!
Brooke N.
Garden Grove, CA
UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller uploaded by Brooke N.
We are so happy with this stroller! We love the bassinet feature for while out daughter is young. The stroller compacts easy to get in and out of the car. It strolls very nicely on walks and it’s a very cute stroller. Our baby enjoys it and we feel safe having her in it.
Iris  E.
Lynn, MA
UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller uploaded by Iris  E.
UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller uploaded by Iris  E.
I absolutely love my UPPAbaby Cruz V2 Stroller It has the right amount of space in the storage basket the canopy protects my 3 month baby from the sunlight the seat is adjustable which I love I mean I just love everything about this stroller
Amber P.
Wheaton, IL
UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller uploaded by Amber P.
The ease of this stroller is amazing. It was great when baby was in the car seat and we could just click it right into the stroller and it’s just as great now with the stroller seat. The stroller folds up so nicely and there’s plenty of space in the base. It was a hard pill to swallow spending that much on a stroller but the wheels are nice and big which is great for multiple terrains which is great for my family because we like going to the local forest preserves and walking and those paths usually aren’t paved and this stroller takes it like a champ!
Traci M.
Estacada, OR
UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller uploaded by Traci M.
While extremely heavy and quite bulky, this is by far one of the most well made and durable strollers we’ve owned. The fact that it comes with the bassinet attachment and a myriad of accessories also adds to the overall value compared to some competitive brands.
Ilyse C.
This is one of the best purchases we ever made. It’s meant to grow with baby through toddlerhood. Baby always seems comfortable and the stroller is super easy to set up myself, even with a lack of upper body strength.
Jennifer R.
Las Vegas
This by far hands-down is the most amazing stroller that I have ever used The price tag is a little pricey but I love it baby loves the stroller the option to use car seat or bassinet the baby loves it I highly would recommend it.
Totran R.
I absolutely love this stroller! I use it for my two daughters, a newborn and a toddler. The various adapters allows you to customize how you like your stroller and it grows with your child. I love that my bassinet can be on the stroller and also on a stand in our bedroom. The stroller is light weight for all the functionalities and it glides very smooth. It is noticeably different when you compare it against another stroller. The basket is the roomiest of al strollers which is extremely helpful when I go grocery shopping or just have a lot of stuff. Highly recommend this stroller!
Priscilla  I.
Springfield, IL
I love this stroller car seat combo. I would recommend you getting it. It is so easy to use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauren H.
Royal Oak, MI
il y a 7 mois
How many of you actually converted your single stroller to a double stroller? I’m pregnant and we are planning a second so we we’re looking at the UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller but I’ve read a lot where the older baby outgrows the 35lb rumble seat limit either before or soon after converting. Advice or experiences welcome for the UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller or comparable convertible strollers. Thanks!
Kelly G. il y a 3 mois
Honestly this stroller is terrible as a double. It’s incredibly hard to steer compared to side by side strollers. It’s great as a single and even as a toddler/newborn double but once you start using the rumble it’s awful even with an almost even weight distribution.
Falen W.
Middleburg
Amy A. il y a un an
I absolutely love the convenience of our stroller. The ride is super smooth, and we used the bassinet a lot the first few months. I have the nuna pipa car seat & went with the uppa baby vista because the ride was more smooth. I haven’t tried the mockingbird but have heard Great things. The only cons are the price & how bulky it is.
Lauren L.
Olathe, KS
il y a un an
Is the UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller better than the mockingbird stroller or nuna ?
Nadia A. il y a 10 mois
I’m not entirely sure. I’ve only owned an uppababy vista.
Jade B.
Leduc, AB
il y a un an
UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller Has anyone used this stroller system? How did it fair for you?
Felisa V. il y a un an
I have this Uppababy stroller I love it! We have 4 kids and Uppa baby can carry 3 kids...when we bought it it came with the bassinet as well and you can buy an attachment for the car seat so when the baby is sleeping you don’t have to wake the baby up to transfer to the stroller. You can just take the car seat and click it to the adapter for the stroller. And this stroller is very sturdy I’ve been using ours for 11 years and it’s still in a really good shape. We’ve used it with our four kids.